Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has not even spoken to Huntly nor would be offered $$$

As far as I am aware R. Doak will be playing with colbinabbin. Have seen him play. He is a backman, but likes to think he can play forward. He is a big kick of the ball, but can at times lose focus in the object of the game. Maybe he should be trialed in the ruck he is big enough to play there isn't he. I have been told that being assistant last year he played himself where ever he liked. Would be great to see Big D Irwin back at the hoppers.

As far as I am aware R. Doak will be playing with colbinabbin. Have seen him play. He is a backman, but likes to think he can play forward. He is a big kick of the ball, but can at times lose focus in the object of the game. Maybe he should be trialed in the ruck he is big enough to play there isn't he. I have been told that being assistant last year he played himself where ever he liked. Would be great to see Big D Irwin back at the hoppers.

An accurate description Bronco. With a few recruits to bolster the backline, Doaky should be happy enough to slog it out in the earlier game. The forward set-up of Silly Hill and Doaky was fairly hot and cold last year. Not much rocket science being discussed up there

huntly - looks to be another long year i think. Lost a few of our better senior players and everyone else looks to have picked up more than we have... But we are training hard (as always.)

Ross is around th eclub in an unofficial capacity, he comes to training and games still. Loves a drink and loves the club.

Sounds the same as when I was there. Has it ever changed?

If you get a chance say gday to Ross for me, he will know the user name.

Commonly known as Maaaaartin to kith and kin.

maybe a photo of the great man on the best tomatoe harvester in the colbo region would be better.... any reports on dusty's wild bucks party the other w/e. they didnt venture to the teen party just down the road from the railway hotel did they??

bloodhound can you shed any light on the incident involving two elmore players, Chris Westly and danny childs.

Not sure if your B/ answer is correct!! I've been in contact with a few of the Huntly Hawk boys and their has been no sign of Mrs Doak yet and she didn't train tonight.:thumbsu:

Are you a Hawks player JJ66? What are the chances of a cracking 2 victories this year?

I hear we (Mounts) have a Praccy organised with Pascoe Vale. Should be interesting!!! Anyone else got things organised on this front yet. I reckon this may be a hard year to arange games with all the leagues kicking off at different times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you crossed paths with Mr Doak at some stage jj66 or just not a fan:confused:

I've seem him go around at South Bendigo, Huntly and Colbo over the years. I'm just not a fan.

I spoke to Axe during the week and their are 3 clubs which he is tossing up about. LBU cats (ass. coach), W/Hills or stay at N/Bgo.

hahahahaha!!!!

that avitar is a belter Hoppalong.......

HA my word it's a BELTER HJ, you said earlier on that dani irwin had signed with a kdfl, can you or OTM confirm his not going to line up with colbo this season, or is he still unsure..

I've seem him go around at South Bendigo, Huntly and Colbo over the years. I'm just not a fan.

Ronnie Doak would be one of the best full backs in the league, only because colbo lacked size up forward is why he ran around up there last year, he didnt have much direction but he is solid as a rock down back. i'm massive fan of his booming right foot and his frequent new pairs of boots.

Ronnie Doak would be one of the best full backs in the league, only because colbo lacked size up forward is why he ran around up there last year, he didnt have much direction but he is solid as a rock down back. i'm massive fan of his booming right foot and his frequent new pairs of boots.

and he's also very fruity.

I spoke to Axe during the week and their are 3 clubs which he is tossing up about. LBU cats (ass. coach), W/Hills or stay at N/Bgo.

Hey jj66, can you tell me if Mark Billings is playing coach at the Hawks again.He must be nearly due to hang em up?

Hey jj66, can you tell me if Mark Billings is playing coach at the Hawks again.He must be nearly due to hang em up?
I can confirm billings will play on in 07. He had one of his better years last year, wining our b&f by a vote from young gun Adam Campbell (who even played a bombers a reserve game when we had a bye.) So it's safe to say there is still a year (maybe 2) left in them old legs. He is very fit for his age and loves the physical stuff, but maybe he needs to give uo the physical side to his game to prolong the career?

Whats going on @ the Hillies and Doggies? No news so far. I heard the BIG AXE was staying at the Doggies this year.

Plenty of news at the Hillies if you go by the league transfers list. Jayden Dole from Eaglehawk, McCredeen from Beulah, Brown and Strout from G.Square, Dobbin from Sth Bendigo and some players returning to the club from the 04/05 GF years.

And as far as i know Big charlie is still a very big chance to play at Scott Street aswell.

No mate, just a HDFL follower. I was interested to see for myself if she (Doak) was training with the Hawks and went out for a look.

Did you manage to catch a glimpse of Clohesy, Moulday and Ezard out there training. Used to ply against them in the NCFL, and heard they were on the big dollars out there.

Brent, i hear there is some unrest amoungst the hills camp in regards to supa coach b.walsh not turning up to training and not doing any recruiting.
I would 'nt be suprised if the current assistant with former dual grand finallist coach are apointed joint coaches very soon.
Maybe big charlie will get the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back