Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MT PLEASANT VS White hills
nth bendigo VS BROADFORD
COLBINABIN VS heathcote
ELMORE vs huntly

Going with a few upsets this week with mounts over white hills and Colbo over heathcote but both should be great games. I think colbo have to much power up forward with danny irwin and sam hill for the heathcote defence but should be a cracker..... I think mounts will bounce back over all the media speculation about them as they have done over the years.... and Broadford to get up over north by a couple of goals in another good game for ronud 4..... and as for the last game, lets just say, Bad luck huntly.........

you could hardly call any of those two upsets as they will be close games. am agreeing with you anyway utility.
MT PLEASANT VS White hills 5goals
nth bendigo VS BROADFORD 9goals
COLBINABIN VS heathcote 7points
ELMORE vs huntly ......:eek: ......

good to see Colbo lad Grant Weeks crack his first senior VFL Game this weekend. Hopefully all that time spent on the massage table this week will give him the vital edge competing against the big boys......

good to see Colbo lad Grant Weeks crack his first senior VFL Game this weekend. Hopefully all that time spent on the massage table this week will give him the vital edge competing against the big boys......

Young Weeksy hey. Good on him, hope he goes well. Just hope those massages didn't come with a happy ending it may distract his onfield performance!

The Wok's selections for Round 4:

Mounts comfortably over White Hills
Broadford over North
Colbo by under 10 poaints against Heathcote
Elmore by plenty over Huntly

But the wet weather we've had could spring a few suprises with scores not being overly high.

is it just me or is it a disgrace that weeka didnt get drafted...

you could hardly call any of those two upsets as they will be close games. am agreeing with you anyway utility.
MT PLEASANT VS White hills 5goals
nth bendigo VS BROADFORD 9goals
COLBINABIN VS heathcote 7points
ELMORE vs huntly ......:eek: ......

Can anyone in the know @ Huntly tell me if a Juan Garry Moulday is going to make his long awaited comeback tomorrow. Heard he is keepin it pretty low key but in actual fact he is chomping at the bit to get out there and silence all the critics! This bloke is untapped and after feeling abit guilty bout "fleecing" the club the past 2 years im sure all the money forked out by Huntly will be worth it come 2.10pm tomorrow!

Mt. Pleasant vs White hills - 3 goals
North Bendigo vs Broadford - 8 goals
Colbinabbin vs Heathcote - 3 goals
Elmore vs Huntly - 10 goals

Mounts to kickstart their year. Broadford too strong. Heathcote were flat last week but I expect them to keep on winning. Elmore too strong.

quote]

Ill stick with above tips but I'll change da margins.
Mounts by 80 points
Broady by 57.....its a bit wet at the zoo
heatcote by 3points
Elmore by 100 plus.

Bad news with barry. Bit of a Guru in my mind as I was only a young impressional teen when he was around the BFNC. No doubt Doon will get the boys primed for tomorrow!!

quote]

Mounts by 80 points
heatcote by 3points
Elmore by 100 plus.

Bad news with barry. Bit of a Guru at in my mind as I was only a young impressional teen when he was around the BFNC. No doubt Doon will get the boys primed for tomorrow!!

Thats a big change in the margin for Mounts Blackbeard, whats the thoughts behind that mate???

Thats a big change in the margin for Mounts Blackbeard, whats the thoughts behind that mate???

I think mounts comin off two losses on the trot will see you boys ready to set things back on track. I had a look at white hills V's elmore last week and white hills aren't much chop. Elmore played fairly ordinary despite the scoreboard indicating otherwise. They just didn't play the same kind of footy that saw them touch up Broady the week before. Keep a hold of Angove and Sawyer in the middle and the rest will sort it's self out roota.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mounts by 80 points
heatcote by 3points
Elmore by 100 plus.

Bad news with barry. Bit of a Guru in my mind as I was only a young impressional teen when he was around the BFNC. No doubt Doon will get the boys primed for tomorrow!!

How wet are we talking beard? I did hear the ground had a tinge of regrowth after a seed but all this rain and 3 games of footy may make it tough to get the ground up for a while now. Do the juniors train there? Reason I ask is that Im of the belief Heathcote have had the kids training at the showgrounds to lighten the traffic are any other clubs doing similar?

Should be a cracker weekend of wet weather footy which should result in some close matches around the league.
Down the road from the tin shed the Mountain men should bounce back against the Hillies. Young Pat 'windscreen' Obrien will love the wet weather whilst they will rely on Dennis 'shampoo' Ryan to kick some goals. 'Tom' Sawyer and Christian Sargeant 'Croydon' will battle hard for the Hills.

Doggies and the Roos should be a fiery affair as both clubs like to get dirty. The skillful pair of Robbie Morris and Corey Isley should give the dogs abit of bark but I rate the roos and think they will be to good in the end with Nick leftfootkick Redenback in form.

Match of the round is the Grasshoppers and the Saints with both teams getting off to a good start to the season. In the guts Damien 'Goldielocks' and Joel 'give me back my pizza' Condon will be keys for their respective teams. Sam Hill is the demon the saints need to stop with the Winchester brothers ready for another episode at their new club. I am tipping scores to be level with Tommy Tobin kicking the winning point after the siren for the saints.

Elmore will beat a undermanned Huntly by 1153 points with Andy Grant and Fev getting 80 kicks each.

Who ever does the recruiting for North Bendigo needs to have a good hard look at themselves...Trent Davie on $150 a game is an absolute joke! Im from his home town of Shepparton and heard this on the weekend from one of the North Bendigo boys and laughed.
apparently hes on $250 not $150 so that may make u laugh even more toquick:confused:

Reality Check Whitehills, You Are Involved In A Sporting Organisation And You Are Playing A Team Sport. Today I Witnessed Two Of The Most Pis.s Weak Performances I Have Ever Seen. Firstly They Got Flogged But At The End Of The Game Jimmy Angove, Not Only Did He Refuse To Acknowledge His Team Mates, He Walked Of The Ground Without Doing The Sportsman Like Thing And Recognising His Opposition By Shaking Their Hands. This Individual Performance Was Second Only To The Whole Clubs Non Attendance In The Club Rooms After The Game Which Every Other Club In The Competition Participates In Win Lose Or Draw.

Reality Check Whitehills, You Are Involved In A Sporting Organisation And You Are Playing A Team Sport. Today I Witnessed Two Of The Most Pis.s Weak Performances I Have Ever Seen. Firstly They Got Flogged But At The End Of The Game Jimmy Angove, Not Only Did He Refuse To Acknowledge His Team Mates, He Walked Of The Ground Without Doing The Sportsman Like Thing And Recognising His Opposition By Shaking Their Hands. This Individual Performance Was Second Only To The Whole Clubs Non Attendance In The Club Rooms After The Game Which Every Other Club In The Competition Participates In Win Lose Or Draw.
Not the first time he's been known to do something like that. Fairly arrogant type of a bloke full stop.:thumbsdown:

Agree with ya there rooboy very pi$$ poor, hard to see white hills going anywhere this year with a team full of sheep dogs and very little sportsmanship. I was told, after the same game last year walshy told the players not to come into the mounts club rooms after the game.

Agree with ya there rooboy very pi$$ poor, hard to see white hills going anywhere this year with a team full of sheep dogs and very little sportsmanship. I was told, after the same game last year walshy told the players not to come into the mounts club rooms after the game.

Hey Roota you fudge packing goat. The fences out at tooleen must be be looking spot on at the moment. After watching the game yesterday you are the best fence painting sheep dog I have ever seen.

North Bendigo toughed out a thrilling 5-point boy yesterday. Full credit to teh Dogs who unlike our boys were prepared to do whatever it took, bodies on all the line and all the important team orientated things.

Had plenty to play for yesterday, beauty of it is it's round four, we said a 2-2 start could be a stepping stone forward but 3-1 after yesterday woulda been much better.

Thought Robbie Morris was very good, Lomas took some important marks when the game was in the balance, Watson & Isley presented inside 50 all day and #45 caught my eye. For us Grant Wearne, John Rowe and Shaun Duggan all battled hard. Brent Littlewood's first half was good whilst Tayls kicked 2.6 and put one on the full which coulda been the difference.

Certainly a wake-up call as to what happens when we play outside instructions, be a tad lazy and at times selfish. Big test to see how we bounce back against the flag favourites Colbo next week.

Colbinabbin 3.4 2.6 2.2 4.5 (11.17)
Heathcote 0.3 2.3 0.2 3.2 (5.10)

Goals
Colbinabbin SAMUEL HILL 4, DANIEL IRWIN 3, JEREMY BROWN 2, SCOTT DISHON 1, GUY RATHJEN 1
Heathcote JUSTIN HANCOCK 1, ANTHONY RING 1, ANDREW SALADINO 1, TOMAS TOBIN 1, STEPHEN TRAVAGLIA 1

Best
Colbinabbin DAMIEN LOCK, MATTHEW PINNIGNER, THOMAS HILL, SAMUEL HILL, JEREMY BROWN, LUCAS HILL
Heathcote JACOB HARMAN, STEPHEN TRAVAGLIA, CHRISTOPHER ANDERSON, LECH FEATHERSTONE, ANDREW SALADINO, DANIEL CARROLL

Colbinabbin 3.2 2.0 3.4 4.0 (12.6)
Heathcote 1.2 3.2 3.1 0.1 (7.6)

Goals (C) CAMERON LADD 4, BRENT MILLAR 4, BART LEAHY 2, MATTHEW BROAD 1, BRADLEY ATKIN 1
Goals (H) JORDAN DELLAR 2, ANTHONY MORGAN 1, DARREN O'BREE 1, BRENTON SHEPPARD 1, MICK TOBIN 1, DANIEL CASEY 1

Best (C) MARTIN BORGER, BRENT MILLAR, ANDREW HICKINGBOTHAM, TIMOTHY MATHESON, KANE GOULD, MATHEW CURRY
Best (H) DARREN O'BREE, JARROD AYRES, BRENTON SHEPPARD, STEPHEN WYLIE, LUKE LOMAX, GERARD RING

Hey Roota you fudge packing goat. The fences out at tooleen must be be looking spot on at the moment. After watching the game yesterday you are the best fence painting sheep dog I have ever seen.

Piss of ********. I couldn't get near the fence to be honest coz thats where the whole White Hills team were hiding while we were slamming on goals. I reckon you blokes should ave a good hard look at yourselves. I have only been in the league 4 weeks and have already worked you blokes out PISS WEAK.

I really hope the White Hills club take on board some of ROOBOYS comments, coz to just take of after a game like that and not have at least one drink goes against everything that makes country footy great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back