Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could mate, can u at least give us a club or something that we can look into :confused: Think's it's best the rumours are left to the Tibbinator if you can't give us more than that
Can't say on which club mate have heard it a couple of times over the last few weeks so I thought it was worth the querey:thumbsu:

I see Brock Ezard has put in a clearance to St. Arnaud. Huntly are looking real good. Ezard and Manley gone, forwards arnt looking to flash hot

Wasn't much we could do about Brock, he drives from St Arnaud each week - Couldn't really tell him we wouldnt let him go!! We're hoping Geary isn't far off coming back (week maybe 2.) But in it has been a few tough weeks down at Trickeys Diesel Reserve - Probably the toughest in my short stay at the club.

Hard to believe that it all started over something so trivial.

How'd it start Sloth? I was at the uni saturday night and a guy got his nose broken with an ash tray over a game of pool, ran out of the club screaming but the bouncers didnt do anything. Bendigo is getting pretty rough these days, lucky I'm going into retirement and will just sit at the Queens arms.

saw the same fight nesko. bloke had his nose surgically enhanced beautifully. but that image was short lived when a bloke got the boots put into him on the ground a metre in front of me. i noticed troy auld was out. he didnt start it did he???

saw the same fight nesko. bloke had his nose surgically enhanced beautifully. but that image was short lived when a bloke got the boots put into him on the ground a metre in front of me. i noticed troy auld was out. he didnt start it did he???

Yeah she was wasnt looking good. I did see Troy but he was just going in. You wernt out with Frecker by any chance?

long time reader but I don't contribute much but talk of this Sunday session has my ears pricked. how do u qualify for this session?

Accompany me to LBU (long way on ya own) this week and I'll see if I can pull a few strings with HJ32 and the judging panel :thumbsu: I'll even shout you a couple of those chicken pieces you liked at Heathcote when we went to North a fortnight ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can anyone from elmore fill me in on cam cail. have heard that he is out for the remainder of the year after slicing the tendons in his wrist at his mates place after some sherbets. apparently had to wait on the op til monday as he had to much squirt in his system. big loss for the bloods if this is the case

How'd it start Sloth? I was at the uni saturday night and a guy got his nose broken with an ash tray over a game of pool, ran out of the club screaming but the bouncers didnt do anything. Bendigo is getting pretty rough these days, lucky I'm going into retirement and will just sit at the Queens arms.

A bloke just flicked another blokes smoke out of his mouth as he was walking passed. Not a fan of the cancer sticks (the smoke hurts his eyes).
I went into retirement along time ago, you would be surprized how many blokes you get into the Bulls Head.

what are you on about with the red 4x4 big ump. farva is just a state trooper,not the smartest bloke going around. youll have to explain things better.
havnt heard anything about this so called lbu supporter confronting umpires,have you nesko? may be just some "wild accusations"
with the interleague team, brad smit from lbu would be a starter if he wasnt injured,seems to be the new trend at lbu. he played 1st two games, roota wouldve seen him. tall blonde, chf. 19yrs old. would rate him above featherstone. you guys will have to wait 4 more weeks to see him and decide for yourselves though.
bf piss up sounds great. crashin at your joint nesko. no shenanigans though. "sure im flattered,maybe even a little curious,but the answer is no mr burns"

seems everyone is writing off locky...once they get key players back they will be able take it right up to the other teams. bongianni should be back in 7,smit 4,collins 4,ireland 4,harris 1. word is cal randall is out for season with knee. snapped acl. he played 10mins with it in the 3rd aswell. dunno if his tough or just stupid. probably the latter. will find out diagnosis 2nite if his there.

end of home and away.
colbo
elmore
mounts
heathcote
locky
broadford
whills
nthbgo
huntly

what are you on about with the red 4x4 big ump. farva is just a state trooper,not the smartest bloke going around. youll have to explain things better.
havnt heard anything about this so called lbu supporter confronting umpires,have you nesko? may be just some "wild accusations"
with the interleague team, brad smit from lbu would be a starter if he wasnt injured,seems to be the new trend at lbu. he played 1st two games, roota wouldve seen him. tall blonde, chf. 19yrs old. would rate him above featherstone. you guys will have to wait 4 more weeks to see him and decide for yourselves though.
bf piss up sounds great. crashin at your joint nesko. no shenanigans though. "sure im flattered,maybe even a little curious,but the answer is no mr burns"

seems everyone is writing off locky...once they get key players back they will be able take it right up to the other teams. bongianni should be back in 7,smit 4,collins 4,ireland 4,harris 1. word is cal randall is out for season with knee. snapped acl. he played 10mins with it in the 3rd aswell. dunno if his tough or just stupid. probably the latter. will find out diagnosis 2nite if his there.

end of home and away.
colbo
elmore
mounts
heathcote
locky
broadford
whills
nthbgo
huntly

I tend to agree with your final five but iam still not shaw who will grap the fifth spot it is going to be very interesting:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back