Not open for further replies.
Iam of fishing 2morrow....
my tip's for the weekend

W/Hills by 3goals
H/Cote by 1goal
Elmore by 6+goals
Mt Pleasant Under a goal

P/S put your orders in for your fish:thumbsu:

Good try Big Ump but I'll refine em a bit.
White Hills by 4 points:thumbsu:
Heathcote by 52 points
Elmore by 21 points
Colbinabbin by 31 points
Huntly U13.5's by 74 points:D

Righto guys, we're about half way. Who're you all tipping at this stage for the Cheatley?

As for the fish order, 21 neon tetra's, 4 angel fish, 6 sucking catfish. 9 black molly's and a couple of oscar's.

Fantom:thumbsu:

Heathcote by 52 points
Elmore by 21 points
Colbinabbin by 31 points

Righto guys, we're about half way. Who're you all tipping at this stage for the Cheatley?

As for the fish order, 21 neon tetra's, 4 angel fish, 6 sucking catfish. 9 black molly's and a couple of oscar's.

Iam not a great fan on picking who will win the cheatey medal it is just to hard unless you can get to different game's every week.

But i might just have a winner for u D LOCK
I reckon he has been in Colbo's best nearly every week:thumbsu:

ROUND 9 ODDS

WHITE HILLS vs BROADFORD
White hills currently paying $1.50 on S-TAB
while BROADFORD are at $2.50

HUNTLY vs HEATHCOTE
Heathcote paying $1.40 while campaignerly have pushed
out to $3.50

ELMORE vs LBU
Elmore currently paying $1.01 while LBU have
pushed out to $1000
Fev Vs Grant Rd 2 boxing match odds
Fev to just give grant another touch up in the last
Venue - Newmarket

Mt PLEASANT vs COLBO MATCH OF ROUND
Colbo slight favorites at $1.90 while Mt Pleasant are
at $2.00

Like those odds Mr hdfs! $101 Layout
$25 Broady to win
$50 Saints
$1 Cats
$25 on the Grasshoppers!
See if the Fridge can get a bit of shopping money for next week?

But i might just have a winner for u D LOCK
I reckon he has been in Colbo's best nearly every week:thumbsu:

There's no doubt Locky is having a much better season than last year, however he didnt exactly get much vote action in the '06 count - finishing with only 3 or 4 votes.

Hey Roota#6, is that fella named in the centre for mounts a new recruit, or is it good old Mounts Legend Muzz Collins coming back for another tilt at it?

Value wager for the round are the Roos at $2.50.

Expect betting plunge on the Hilles if Blue Shoes lines up!
What's the go there H? Is East going as well?

Heathcote by a fair margin.
Elmore by plenty.
White Hills by five big ones.
Colbo, way over the odds at a 1.90 (should be 1.40) to win by eight goals.

Miss Andretti to beat Takeover Target by a half length, Magnus third three lengths away.

Cod and yellowbelly for mine Ump.:thumbsu:

HDFL DUNNY TALK ROUND 9

This weekends footy takes on massive importance as we approach the halfway mark of the season with all clubs desperate to take the four points to put themselves in good positions for the run home for a top five place.

6th v 4th White HIlls and Broadford will be a classic at Meridian Oval. Roos coach Chris 'pillowcase' Nolan will be well aware of the recent form of Brad McConnell who will need to wear more than Tony Mokbels rug to escape extra attention from the Broady backs. Up the other end of the ground 'long' John Taylor has been impressive himself along with Adrian 'goodone' Wilson and 'hugh' Grant Wearne. What will trouble the Hillies the most is that Matt Sawyer Robert 'fingering his' Brown and Craigs Dobbin.:confused:

At Elmore the bloods could make it very hard for Locky to stay in the race for finals action. LBU will be hoping for another big game out of Charlie 'ate the chocolate factory' Smythe, Blair 'witch' Suffolk and Daniel 'not the best' Harris to come out of this league. I think Elmore on the rebound will be to strong even though Danny 'touches' Childs and Nicks 'more ladylike than' Manly and for christ sake put on some Rex 'ona' Bennett you stink.:eek:

The Mountain men at home face a tough task against ladder leaders Colbo who have beaten every other challenge so far this season. Colbo would want to put a Damian Lock on a few players but Luke is a Freeman and if takes control of the back half Brad Shepherd'pie', Zac on the East wing and the clevor Trevor Douglas can tip the contest in mounts favour. Mounts to win a close one.:thumbsu:

An out of sorts Heathcote will be hoping to return to the winners list at Huntly who have started to play well in patches without getting close to a win. The Hawks lack the class of other sides but have had consistent performances from Jessica O'connell, 'rogan'Josh Pascoe and Chris 'office' Long who could provide a headache or two. In the guts Joel Condoms delivery into the forwardline will be vital for the hammys of Matt 'whitnall' Waters who kicked a bag as big as Steve Wylies last time these sides met. Will be closer than one thinks but Heathcote to trev sing the club song.;)

Tip of the week: You win some you lose some, but you live, you live to fight another day.

Expect easty to be trotting around 2nd half of the year in green and gold.:thumbsu:

Just had a tip off from the real Tibbinator, Der Kirkpatrick has hung them up :(
Sad, sad day for footy in the HDFL if the Tibbernator is hearing things correctly H. Not a finer opponent or gentleman off the ground you would come across. Bad day for Colbo.

HDFL DUNNY TALK ROUND 9

This weekends footy takes on massive importance as we approach the halfway mark of the season with all clubs desperate to take the four points to put themselves in good positions for the run home for a top five place.

6th v 4th White HIlls and Broadford will be a classic at Meridian Oval. Roos coach Chris 'pillowcase' Nolan will be well aware of the recent form of Brad McConnell who will need to wear more than Tony Mokbels rug to escape extra attention from the Broady backs. Up the other end of the ground 'long' John Taylor has been impressive himself along with Adrian 'goodone' Wilson and 'hugh' Grant Wearne. What will trouble the Hillies the most is that Matt Sawyer Robert 'fingering his' Brown and Craigs Dobbin.:confused:

At Elmore the bloods could make it very hard for Locky to stay in the race for finals action. LBU will be hoping for another big game out of Charlie 'ate the chocolate factory' Smythe, Blair 'witch' Suffolk and Daniel 'not the best' Harris to come out of this league. I think Elmore on the rebound will be to strong even though Danny 'touches' Childs and Nicks 'more ladylike than' Manly and for christ sake put on some Rex 'ona' Bennett you stink.:eek:

The Mountain men at home face a tough task against ladder leaders Colbo who have beaten every other challenge so far this season. Colbo would want to put a Damian Lock on a few players but Luke is a Freeman and if takes control of the back half Brad Shepherd'pie', Zac on the East wing and the clevor Trevor Douglas can tip the contest in mounts favour. Mounts to win a close one.:thumbsu:

An out of sorts Heathcote will be hoping to return to the winners list at Huntly who have started to play well in patches without getting close to a win. The Hawks lack the class of other sides but have had consistent performances from Jessica O'connell, 'rogan'Josh Pascoe and Chris 'office' Long who could provide a headache or two. In the guts Joel Condoms delivery into the forwardline will be vital for the hammys of Matt 'whitnall' Waters who kicked a bag as big as Steve Wylies last time these sides met. Will be closer than one thinks but Heathcote to trev sing the club song.;)

Tip of the week: You win some you lose some, but you live, you live to fight another day.
Priceless.

There's no doubt Locky is having a much better season than last year, however he didnt exactly get much vote action in the '06 count - finishing with only 3 or 4 votes.

Hey Roota#6, is that fella named in the centre for mounts a new recruit, or is it good old Mounts Legend Muzz Collins coming back for another tilt at it?

Muzz is a selector this year and i think he managed to sneak his name into the side but don't reckon he will line up

Stranger things have happened tho

Muzz is a selector this year and i think he managed to sneak his name into the side but don't reckon he will line up

Stranger things have happened tho

if white hills were looking for a player and they got blue shoes they have done well the home starts where the heart is

HDFL DUNNY TALK ROUND 9

Brilliant! Love your work mate keep it coming and yes Rex "Tom Jones" Bennet really does smell.

On another note would like to address the Agats V Fev title fight that if the story gets any more out of hand went for 12 rounds with a points decision and the winner to get a crack at Mundine, was actually an accident that occurred unfortunately at the greatest day of the year (sav day) and by no means did agats intentionally hit fev so sorry to put a dampener on everyones hopes but there is no in fighting at the bloods at all.

Good luck to all and sundry this week and my tip for the Samuel Cheatley at the halfway mark of the season is D Lock to pip the best and youngest receding hair line in the business Ian Kay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mounts beat colbo bye 37 points. D lock doesnt deserve the sam cheatley medal... gave cheap shots all day

hey sam. had the privledge today to go watch what i thought would be a close contest, and was shown one of the greatest displays of football played by the newley appointed coach of white hills bart [ my foot is tired ] sawyer. he turned one on today thanks to the new and late recruit josh griffin, who took the ruck most of the third quater while bart kicked a lazy seven in 20 minutes of football.best on ground i think, followed by not in any order spicka[ 8 goals] pete angove, josh griffin,
once again sam21 is one D Lock after a cheap thrill???? because we all know the can play,or is he concernd about his court case late this year....:confused::confused:

Heard on the grapevine that a few Heathcote recruits are a little unhappy down there at the Saints. Can anyone confirm or deny this ???

Heathcote by 52 points
Elmore by 21 points
Colbinabbin by 31 points

hey fantom,,,,,,,,,watching the game the game today and hearing an reading about past performaces.... i will call it now..... are you ready.... its elmores andy[ hugh ] grant or mathew [ tom ] sawyer..:thumbsu:

hey sam. had the privledge today to go watch what i thought would be a close contest, and was shown one of the greatest displays of football played by the newley appointed coach of white hills bart [ my foot is tired ] sawyer. he turned one on today thanks to the new and late recruit josh griffin, who took the ruck most of the third quater while bart kicked a lazy seven in 20 minutes of football.best on ground i think, followed by not in any order spicka[ 8 goals] pete angove, josh griffin,
once again sam21 is one D Lock after a cheap thrill???? because we all know the can play,or is he concernd about his court case late this year....:confused::confused:

I think it could be Barts Cheatley medal if he keeps going. What did your stats say today Doona??

Are you able to help me out with my Question regarding Taylor Hill Bully?

You play a pretty good game today roots, did a good job on Irwin till he was streched off and then wandered down and snagged a goal.
Wonder if any colbo people can tell me what big danny has done, heard it was his ankle then his knee??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back