Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All but for about twenty minutes, yes you could say that they were ordinary. The men in white didn't have a great game but definitely did not influence the result.

The umpirers were embarrasing. We did get a heap of SOFT free kicks and it was at crucial times in the game, but hey, who complaining? Take nothing away from the hillies though we did play well. RWB did you happen to notice the good sportsmanship between both teams after the match, hand shakes waa haa willy nilly.:thumbsu:
Heard anymore on Chapman old mate.

The umpirers were embarrasing. We did get a heap of SOFT free kicks and it was at crucial times in the game, but hey, who complaining? Take nothing away from the hillies though we did play well. RWB did you happen to notice the good sportsmanship between both teams after the match, hand shakes waa haa willy nilly.:thumbsu:
Heard anymore on Chapman old mate.

What did u think of the free kick against Steve Travaglia at your CHF.....
taken the mark took 2 step's to kick the ball and then tackled from behind pinged for holding the ball goal to W/Hills:confused:

umpires were shiite all game, but im not sure that it had an influence on the outcome of the game. the travaglia one was a bit strange. unfortunate, and mistifying but cant do anything about it now. same as the one last quarter in your forward line when a blkoke gets a handball out and is called for chucking which resulted in a goal, very strange bigump

hey lads

Cracking contest at MJ Morgan oval yesterday between the two top teams infront of one of the biggest H & A crowds ive seen in HDFL. 6 goals to 4 first term set the pace for the day with Colbo having Elmore's measure for most of the day, but to the bloods credit they fought the game right out and got within 3 points before beatlejuice rathjen intercepted a kick in to goal. Both teams have even contributors, but for mine D Lock was clearly best on ground, with Julian Bull, Beetlejuice, Tom Hill, Trav Kelly and Brent Millar playing great games. It was hard to pick the bloods best, but the ones who stood out for me were Carboon and Hall who both got the game swinging Elmores way in the last quarter. Fevaleaki flashed in and out of the game, Grant was solid and got plenty of the ball but he was outpointed in close by Locky, whilst Ryan Hayes and Jeremy Brown had a great battle in the goal square.

both sides has some key players missing, but looking foward to the return bout at Elmore.

could be interesting if white hills can win the next couple, apparently a few quality players might jump aboard before clearances end pending hills ladder situation and could even go from making up fith spot to become serious contenders.

spoke to some one from elmore regarding grant/fev punch on and he knew nothing of it. will be interesting to see the out come if true concidering grant is assistant coach.

colbo might need a care taker coach soon, irwin could do it again.

looks to be a very interesting second half to the season and mounts will have their usual mid year inclusions no doubt.

Think you will find mounts have only done it twice in this era, last year with Dalton and '04 with Bangit, Delec, Kruger and Huey. Kruger and Huey still play there now. But yes i have heard there is a few in the pipeline!! As if any team in with a chance wouldnt top up if they could?? Major league teams do it all the time.

get to the game phantom???

Fantom made the trip and enjoyed a great days football as did the youngsters that accompanied him. Personally I thought the umpy's did a great job barring one or two decisions. As far as RWB's stats go he was pretty right, 1654 marks to the Bartman, should a been 1656 but they got a fist to a couple:D:D. Finding it hard to hand out individual honours as was a great team effort. Wright, Rice, Angove's, McConnell's, Dobbin, Sawyer's, Jones, Gill, Freck,Burns, McCreddin, Sarge, BT, Brittain, Rees, Brown, Ancrum, Lawrence , Stroud, all great contributors (Did I miss anyone??). Hey Doona, did you get to the game? If so I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on how you're gonna tackle the Hillabilly's next week, Just between you and me mate:D:D.

Fantom:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Oh yeah, Huntly U13.5's went down by a couple a points.

how'd the cats go yesti? how are the injuries going? farva has been saying that they are really bad. who is actually out at the moment?

i wouldn't say he is i gun he wouldn't be in the best 25-30 players in the league he is a good player but far from a gun

This is my last post on the topic... Don't want to turn into "one of those" that posts 4000 times on 1 topic.

Stats don't lie - he has played with the bombers after they asked to have a look at him, but after a good start injured his calf in the 1st quarter & that was his chance done!!

He gets as much as the ball as a Lock/Grant/Fev and uses it very well granted he is not a hard in and under player.

He would get a game in ANY team in Bgo region, including BFL & get paid handsomly in the LV and HD by any team - Plus i believe he would be more suited to playing BFL given his atheleticism and speed across the ground.

As for the "faget" call, say that on the the ground to him and watch a few of us come over to 'sort you out' tosser - f*** off back to Van Diemans Land.

This is my last post on the topic... Don't want to turn into "one of those" that posts 4000 times on 1 topic.

Stats don't lie - he has played with the bombers after they asked to have a look at him, but after a good start injured his calf in the 1st quarter & that was his chance done!!

He gets as much as the ball as a Lock/Grant/Fev and uses it very well granted he is not a hard in and under player.

He would get a game in ANY team in Bgo region, including BFL & get paid handsomly in the LV and HD by any team - Plus i believe he would be more suited to playing BFL given his atheleticism and speed across the ground.

As for the "faget" call, say that on the the ground to him and watch a few of us come over to 'sort you out' tosser - f*** off back to Van Diemans Land.

Someone from Huntly sort anybody out! ha ha. Who? That's why Huntly are where they are now BIG TALKING NOBODY'S, WHO PAY NOBODY'S MONEY!!!!

I see Big NORT made it back into the seniors today for Mounts. Just wondering how the Big Fella Went?

Not happy with the reponses there Nev, so thought you'd start another thread about big Nort. Don't get me wrong, the man has been a great servant to Mounts and the League, but is there any real need to start another wasted thread there Champ?

As i said after the B/Ford game H/Cote will be looking down the barrel of droping out of the 5 if they get beaten by W/Hills........
They played good football half of the 1st quarter and most of the 3rd, in that quarter they kicked somethink like 5 goals 8 behinds....
Iam not the coach but i think there is a lot of players should stand up and be countered for now, before it's to late........
I could go on but were do i stop......
Iam one very disappointed supporter i really hope the player's r feeling the same way........:

The loss of Lech from side couldn't helped things on Saturday. would've actually crippled the Saints slightly as Al would've had to play a majority of the match in the ruck, meaning the entire forward line structure and rotations would've been up the sh1t.

Apparantly Rick Ladson from Hawthorn will be at the Strauch Reserve on Thursday Night from 5pm.I did hear that Huntly have been approached by the AFL to join a junior mentoring program and that this is the start of it......anyone got the details?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The loss of Lech from side couldn't helped things on Saturday. would've actually crippled the Saints slightly as Al would've had to play a majority of the match in the ruck, meaning the entire forward line structure and rotations would've been up the sh1t.
Totally agree S. Wok, everything has been thrown into dissarray. I had a pretty good vantage point on Saturday and it looked like the boys on the bench were robbing Peter to pay Paul most of the time. Would like to see Tobin Tom spend some more time on the ball and Mick Ring go back to the wing. Don't be writing off the Saints to soon anyone because if they manage to get into the finals, and I firmly believe they will, they may cause a fair bit of trouble with the two Pios boys back and Luke Carroll back from injury plus a couple of little surprises...........

Totally agree S. Wok, everything has been thrown into dissarray. I had a pretty good vantage point on Saturday and it looked like the boys on the bench were robbing Peter to pay Paul most of the time. Would like to see Tobin Tom spend some more time on the ball and Mick Ring go back to the wing. Don't be writing off the Saints to soon anyone because if they manage to get into the finals, and I firmly believe they will, they may cause a fair bit of trouble with the two Pios boys back and Luke Carroll back from injury plus a couple of little surprises...........

Christ your vantage point must have been up that big tree near the comfort station.They have to get back to basic's when they loose Lec to Bendigo L Bell goe's into the ruck tell him to use his spring which he did in the 3 quarter on Saturday.....Al goe's to CHF.... and the most inportent thing in which they have not been doing is delivering the ball well to M Waters........And be consistent getting the ball out of the middle if u can get that ball out of the center over 50% of the game and deliver it probably to your forwards most time's u win the game...........
I could go on i think that will good enough for the time being:thumbsu:

Christ your vantage point must have been up that big tree near the comfort station.They have to get back to basic's when they loose Lec to Bendigo L Bell goe's into the ruck tell him to use his spring which he did in the 3 quarter on Saturday.....Al goe's to CHF.... and the most inportent thing in which they have not been doing is delivering the ball well to M Waters........And be consistent getting the ball out of the middle if u can get that ball out of the center over 50% of the game and deliver it probably to your forwards most time's u win the game...........
I could go on i think that will good enough for the time being:thumbsu:

Maybe if they were more disciplined and didn't give away so many 50m penalties.

Apparantly Rick Ladson from Hawthorn will be at the Strauch Reserve on Thursday Night from 5pm.I did hear that Huntly have been approached by the AFL to join a junior mentoring program and that this is the start of it......anyone got the details?

I am not sure about the AFL Junior Mentoring program, I do know it was on the cards and have heard comittee members discuss it etc but not sure where it is at as i have little to do with that side of the club - what i do know is J Winzar is great mates with R Ladson and wouldn't be surprised if he had something to do with Ricks appearance.

Maybe if they were more disciplined and didn't give away so many 50m penalties.

I must admit their were a lot 50's........... But were u at the game on the weekend
Umpiring was not the best for both side's.The other thing that poeple do not know 2 goals came from the play, being out of bounds this happened wright in front of me.........So what iam saying it was not only the field umpire's that proformed badly it was also the boundry umpire,only one of them.At the end of the game i really felt sorry for him he had a day were he could not keep up with the play........
I really think the Bendigo Ump Ass should have a good look at themself's for sending out a kid just out of nappies to run the boundty in the 1st....
Doe's not do any good for his confidence:confused:

nice name anyway we'restreaking ! whats with that shit ! do you play with huntly ? mate if he was a gun what the *** is he doing at huntly mate ? why isnt he at mounts or elmore ? cant or wouldnt get a game out there from what i hear ? i think that big rickson they money there mate ( NOT A GUN GOOD PLAYER BUT FAR FROM A GUN ) MAYBE NEXT YEAR HE MIGHT MOVE ONTO MARONG IN THE LVFL ! MAY GET PAID OUT THERE ! IF HE GETS A GAME ! OH YEAH MATE GO INTO YOUR BATHROOM HAVE A GOOD HARD LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT A FAGET IS . THATS IF YOU DONT CRACK THE MIRROR MATE
Mate i think you might have issues that run deeper than A Campbell. what! mum knocked you back for your sister or something and can you get your seeing eye dog to decypher this crap you just wrote half of it is just dribble you should have spent more time at school rather than with your mum, what a wa*nker.:thumbsdown:

Wasnt a bad game at locky on satdy. the axe showed he hasnt lost it and may still have a few years left and may snag a premiership b4 he retires... blair "bardelelesley" suffolk was good with 6. roo byrne was quiet. think he felt guilty all game after kicking a bloke in the arm. any huntly guys know what the verdict was with that arm?? sure wouldve sucked to be him. looked quite painful. the cats relaxed in the 3rd and start of the 4th and huntly really hit back and a few cats supporters were thinking "not again", but to the boys credit they hit back and piled on a few more goals to record a good win.nat obrien was the cats best. grug newth was also handy. rah morris umpired against his old team 4 the 1st time and made one terrible deliberate call. poor dan "best bloke at the club" andrews didnt know what to say when rah blew his whistle and threw forward the hand in that funky action...
putting it out there, if the cats retain most of there players, most importantly the young players in smit,randall,bongianni,kortum,obrien, jarred baldwin,jayden baldwin,ferrier,collins,richards,hageman, main,b&k nichol,cook,jones.all 21 and under.and their talented 3rds players. and with the return of michael "****" dobson, and ???rick " barge arse"pritchett??? next year. and a few other pick ups,the cats will have at least one flag by 2010. hopefully farva will be looking back on this post in the next few years saying "i told u so". if not,abuse may be warrented

showmethemoney ! my mum knocked me back mate coz she caught me in bed with your mum mate ! great hump she is too ! as you would no ! got no probs with adam i only asked if he was any good !

showmethemoney ! my mum knocked me back mate coz she caught me in bed with your mum mate ! great hump she is too ! as you would no ! got no probs with adam i only asked if he was any good !

C'mon fella's dont send our great little thread down the path of others, we're hear to talk all things HDFL football and dont need this crap!!! More big games this week, Mounts v Colbo and White Hills v my blokes. Lets just hope for Heathcote's sake they get a good run with the umps, couldn't stand the complaints for a 3rd straight week :p

C'mon fella's dont send our great little thread down the path of others, we're hear to talk all things HDFL football and dont need this crap!!! More big games this week, Mounts v Colbo and White Hills v my blokes. Lets just hope for Heathcote's sake they get a good run with the umps, couldn't stand the complaints for a 3rd straight week :p
Fair suck of the sauce bottle Doona. Ever taken an impartial view when the Umpies verdict is not going the way the Broadford supporters think it should be going? Especially at Broadford? I'm pretty sure the Big Ump said that the standard of umpiring was poor for both sides on the week end.

I see a couple of new names bound for Onion Grass Park on the transfers list. Looks like it will be cold showers in the Toolleen Detention Centre cum visitors rooms on Saturday for the Colbo boys, with no extra cash to spend on amenities anymore. Or maybe they'll be kind enough to open up their changerooms on what is shaping up to be a cold wintery day.

Wasnt a bad game at locky on satdy. the axe showed he hasnt lost it and may still have a few years left and may snag a premiership b4 he retires... blair "bardelelesley" suffolk was good with 6. roo byrne was quiet. think he felt guilty all game after kicking a bloke in the arm. any huntly guys know what the verdict was with that arm?? sure wouldve sucked to be him. looked quite painful. the cats relaxed in the 3rd and start of the 4th and huntly really hit back and a few cats supporters were thinking "not again", but to the boys credit they hit back and piled on a few more goals to record a good win.nat obrien was the cats best. grug newth was also handy. rah morris umpired against his old team 4 the 1st time and made one terrible deliberate call. poor dan "best bloke at the club" andrews didnt know what to say when rah blew his whistle and threw forward the hand in that funky action...
putting it out there, if the cats retain most of there players, most importantly the young players in smit,randall,bongianni,kortum,obrien, jarred baldwin,jayden baldwin,ferrier,collins,richards,hageman, main,b&k nichol,cook,jones.all 21 and under.and their talented 3rds players. and with the return of michael "****" dobson, and ???rick " barge arse"pritchett??? next year. and a few other pick ups,the cats will have at least one flag by 2010. hopefully farva will be looking back on this post in the next few years saying "i told u so". if not,abuse may be warrented
you are kidding yourself if you include players like kortum and your current thirds team in premiership calculations. Lockington are a joke. Although their weekend result is impressive beating huntly by a massive 33 points ? and their only other win was against north in round 2 by 45 points ? looks like a team going places can i get 100 on them for the flag ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back