Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where'd you pull this information from bignut. Looked on both the HDFL and the DVFL websites and there's no such mention of any clearances to or from the HDFL for Bakes. But would assume there'd be a fair amount of angst from down south should any such clearance be accepted or lodged within the League.

Its a wank mate dont fall into it, the HDFL have made it pretty clear Bakes is not welcome back.

no rowbothams or fletcher on saturday doona. what is the story there?

Sorry mate have lied low this week, Fletch will be back tomorrow, Ray next week, Glenn Rowbotham has headed to the UK with work so gone for rest of the season. Been looking for the extra signing or two i was told about whats going on?

Its a wank mate dont fall into it, the HDFL have made it pretty clear Bakes is not welcome back.

Bignut has has his hand on one to many times. Mounts are busy though. Not that I am familiar with any of these guys!

27/6/2007063356NICKELSON, Bradley Bendigo FL > Golden Square2003 > PlayerMount PleasantApproved29/6/2007065272YOUNG, Dale PeterBendigo FL > Golden Square2003 > PlayerMount PleasantIn Progress29/6/2007038902YOUNG, Shaun MarcusBendigo FL > Golden Square2005 > PlayerMount PleasantIn Progress29/6/2007046740CHAMBERS, Greg Bendigo FL > Kyneton2003 > PlayerMount PleasantIn Progress29/6/2007068656LEONARD-SHANNON, Brodie Bendigo FL > Sandhurst2007 > PlayerMount PleasantIn Progress29/6/2007003064TATT, Kane Maryborough Castlemaine District FL > Maldon2003 > PlayerMount PleasantIn Progress

When is Bongiovanni due back Farva?
Bongo will be back next week against the dogs, looking very good at training.

Dale Young to Mounts, will be interesting. I'm guessing it is the same Dale Young who I played a bit of footy with and against in my younger days when he played for Huntly? Then moves to Square were he played 2's untill he got the call up for the Bendigo Bombers?

No way Baker will be let back into the comp, the league already said no at the start of the year.

My tips:
Huntly v Broady, Doona's boys by 75 after running over Billo's boys in the last.
Heathcote v Elmore, Elmore in good form and with have a 35 piont victory
Mounts v LBU, LBU with an upset by 13 points
Zoo v Hoppers, Colbo by 80 with Silly to bag at least 6.

I beleive the Addy was running their HDFL mid-season report today, anyone get a look at it. Cant get the Addy in Kilmore and was just wondering how the views were received by our posters from all the clubs?

Still cant believe Luke West has written my boys off reckons we cant play finals:thumbsdown:

Hey ROOTA 6 how's Bendigo treating you?? How is your year going footy wise?? We could sure use a gun player like yourself back here at the nest:thumbsu: We are struggling,but will stay afloat. ( great committe). What are your chances of staring for us again next year??? 120% we hope.
Good luck for the year, will keep in touch. ( between our flogging's):D

Bendigo has been great Grippo. My form has been a bit up & down but hopefully i can settle down and play some real good footy in the second half of the year. It sure is hard to look at the results for you blokes but my old man is telling me that plenty of good stuff is happening. The new clubrooms will be awesome. Talk soon champ:thumbsu:

HDFL DUNNY TALK ROUND 10

Now that every team has played each other once its time for things to really heat up with league president Keith 'put a cauli in your trolley' Robertson ecstatic with the eveness of the competition.​

The Roos hop back to Bendigo for the second week in a row, this time against the Hawks who have brown in their jumper for a reason, their shit. Percentage may play a part later in the year so Dunne, Fletch, Redenbach and the rest of the mob will want to pull their fingers out for a full 4 quarters. For Huntly Adam Campbells soup is a quality player and Cam 'wayne' King tries hard. Broady by 10 goals.:rolleyes:

Elmore will be looking to turn the tables at Heathcote who beat the fast finishing bloods last time by 2 points. Tony Southcombover has quality hair and ballwinners at his disposal as well as Dallas Pedretti's cheeky giggles. For the Saints plum Pat Ring will get put up for sexual misconduct if he keeps hitting **** but thats what he will need to do to get the saints over the line. Who stole Paul 'pokie' Benetti's roof.:D

Mountain men love giving the Pussies a touch up and thats exactly what they will do at Toollen against LBU. Pat Oh Oh Obrien is back in some good form after that heavy collision with a chinese beast called Ayres nearly ended his career whilst still in the 17's. Greg 'riverboat' Byrne has been more solid than his walls but Peter 'freddy' Krueger will be a nightmare for the cats and if caught napping Brad 'may not wake up' Mundie.:cool:

Colbo head to the Zoo on the rebound and will look to again find touch. Cam 'shorts' Lomas and Adrian 'sportz' Alford have given the dogs plenty of bite but wont have the class to stage an upset. Linton 'disco' Jacobs will be clapping loudly with bro all night.:confused:

Tip of the week: When things get tough, you get tough.​

I beleive the Addy was running their HDFL mid-season report today, anyone get a look at it. Cant get the Addy in Kilmore and was just wondering how the views were received by our posters from all the clubs?

Still cant believe Luke West has written my boys off reckons we cant play finals:thumbsdown:
gday Donna,,,,,, luke who,,,,,,,,,,,,,have seen you guys play twice now.....you dont train a melbourne cup winner in june...... and to you LUKE WEST ;;;;;; GET A GRIP YOU WANK=R:thumbsdown:

gday Donna,,,,,, luke who,,,,,,,,,,,,,have seen you guys play twice now.....you dont train a melbourne cup winner in june...... and to you LUKE WEST ;;;;;; GET A GRIP YOU WANK=R:thumbsdown:

$hit sorry to fire you up TGWW was only geeing Luke up a bit after we spoke on Thursday.

Hey gilla,
Love your work. Keep up the inspirtational tips of the week. You are the reason i live. When i wake up, life is shit till i get on to your poo talk. But i have heard a rumour, manakins are a lot stiffer than they appear. How do you think **** bell is going in the slop? Will freak han******** ever use his hands for anything other than wanking? Is Ryan Taylormade ever going to make it in senior footy? How will we rate the return of the prodigal son, the one and only Jai (Gold Eagle Motors) Edwards. Will Jocksy ever snag a goal or are they all just destined for his rusty bullet hole? And will bernie atkin ever come out of retirement (fat) and grab his jumper and just generally look like a ********, but lift this team out of the gutter and on the way to premiership glory... in the afl???
On a final note, i heard mick ring farted at training and it smelt like semen... your thoughts????
Regs: Arch Nemisis

HDFL DUNNY TALK ROUND 10

Now that every team has played each other once its time for things to really heat up with league president Keith 'put a cauli in your trolley' Robertson ecstatic with the eveness of the competition.​

The Roos hop back to Bendigo for the second week in a row, this time against the Hawks who have brown in their jumper for a reason, their shit. Percentage may play a part later in the year so Dunne, Fletch, Redenbach and the rest of the mob will want to pull their fingers out for a full 4 quarters. For Huntly Adam Campbells soup is a quality player and Cam 'wayne' King tries hard. Broady by 10 goals.:rolleyes:

Elmore will be looking to turn the tables at Heathcote who beat the fast finishing bloods last time by 2 points. Tony Southcombover has quality hair and ballwinners at his disposal as well as Dallas Pedretti's cheeky giggles. For the Saints plum Pat Ring will get put up for sexual misconduct if he keeps hitting **** but thats what he will need to do to get the saints over the line. Who stole Paul 'pokie' Benetti's roof.:D

Mountain men love giving the Pussies a touch up and thats exactly what they will do at Toollen against LBU. Pat Oh Oh Obrien is back in some good form after that heavy collision with a chinese beast called Ayres nearly ended his career whilst still in the 17's. Greg 'riverboat' Byrne has been more solid than his walls but Peter 'freddy' Krueger will be a nightmare for the cats and if caught napping Brad 'may not wake up' Mundie.:cool:

Colbo head to the Zoo on the rebound and will look to again find touch. Cam 'shorts' Lomas and Adrian 'sportz' Alford have given the dogs plenty of bite but wont have the class to stage an upset. Linton 'disco' Jacobs will be clapping loudly with bro all night.:confused:

Tip of the week: When things get tough, you get tough.​
Some of the finest literature you will ever read. Gill, O'Bree has been on the case of Benetti's roof for two years. Appears to be a cold case now.

Bignut has has his hand on one to many times. Mounts are busy though. Not that I am familiar with any of these guys!

27/6/2007063356NICKELSON, Bradley Bendigo FL > Golden Square2003 > PlayerMount PleasantApproved29/6/2007065272YOUNG, Dale PeterBendigo FL > Golden Square2003 > PlayerMount PleasantIn Progress29/6/2007038902YOUNG, Shaun MarcusBendigo FL > Golden Square2005 > PlayerMount PleasantIn Progress29/6/2007046740CHAMBERS, Greg Bendigo FL > Kyneton2003 > PlayerMount PleasantIn Progress29/6/2007068656LEONARD-SHANNON, Brodie Bendigo FL > Sandhurst2007 > PlayerMount PleasantIn Progress29/6/2007003064TATT, Kane Maryborough Castlemaine District FL > Maldon2003 > PlayerMount PleasantIn Progress
Had the mail boys, Youngies boys involved with Bombers so won't see them too much, Nickelson no superstar. Not too sure about the other two but wouldn't be expecting too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New boy on the block
In H/Cote to day hope to catch up with some old football mate's at the football:thumbsu:

If it's who i think you r.I will be out side the social rooms.....
It has been a long time,How did you get a leave pass......
By the way it should be a great game i think Elmore to run out winner's by 3 goal's..
Today could be very special RWB might get a leave pass also:thumbsu:

If it's who i think you r.I will be out side the social rooms.....
It has been a long time,How did you get a leave pass......
By the way it should be a great game i think Elmore to run out winner's by 3 goal's..
Today could be very special RWB might get a leave pass also:thumbsu:
I was there last week Ump while you were supposed to be catching me a fish. Let me know who Teddy is, I have my thoughts as well. By the way, I picked Colbo to win you idiot. Unfortunately can't be there again but go the Red White and Black.

I was there last week Ump while you were supposed to be catching me a fish. Let me know who Teddy is, I have my thoughts as well. By the way, I picked Colbo to win you idiot. Unfortunately can't be there again but go the Red White and Black.

Yes u did pick Colbo Sorry about that
If it's Teddy iam thinking of, he will have a fair swipe at u and me in Big footy i think...
More so me iam at the footy more than you...
Have u changed much since the last time i saw u in 2005:p:p:p:p:p
Of to the footy now to barrack as hard as i can to get the Saint's over the line...
Don't u love Saturday's, See u their 1 day?????

Broady by 130points over Huntly. Taylor jagged 13. Plenty of good players as you'd imagine. Be good to see the same solid performance next week.
2's macnine rolled on winning by 161 points.
More importantly is the training run and 100 up tomorrow. Keep you posted.

What's the other reports lads

Broady by 130points over Huntly. Taylor jagged 13. Plenty of good players as you'd imagine. Be good to see the same solid performance next week.
2's macnine rolled on winning by 161 points.
More importantly is the training run and 100 up tomorrow. Keep you posted.

What's the other reports lads

Elmore win's by 12 goals, 9 point's the difference going into the last quarter
Elmore kicked 12 goals+ in the last quarter
no more to say.............................

30/6/2007035581MUNDIE, Bradley Lockington Bamawm United2004 > PlayerElmoreIn Progress

pretty interesting move here

Geez Id be interested to know the reason written on the clearance application, or what the real reason is :confused:

Mounts looked fairly solid yesterday, they ran all day and worked hard for each other as all good teams do. Still got a lot to come back in! Didn't see any new faces. Thanks for shouting us a cold one after the game Roota! Cheers mate:thumbsu: Hope the lawn bowls goes well today!!!!!

In the addy doona there was a fab four of the four best players for each team with some names abit suprising Would you name who you thought were the 5 best players for each team in the league so far including your own.

Mounts looked fairly solid yesterday, they ran all day and worked hard for each other as all good teams do. Still got a lot to come back in! Didn't see any new faces. Thanks for shouting us a cold one after the game Roota! Cheers mate:thumbsu: Hope the lawn bowls goes well today!!!!!

Hard to pick the best for mounts yesty good team effort all round. Thought your good self played well for the Cats all day to Bar Fridge, can you shead any light on mundies reasons for heading to the bloods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back