Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mylo all you do is take shots at people you have not written one actual football comment of any note that I can recall. Actually you dont ever seem to have the stones to mouth of at anyone but me.

People, if you read this closely you would find that this is the most ******ed thing you will ever read:thumbsdown:!

Mylo all you do is take shots at people you have not written one actual football comment of any note that I can recall. Actually you dont ever seem to have the stones to mouth of at anyone but me.

People, if you read this closely you would find that this is the most ******ed thing you will ever read:thumbsdown:!

I think you 2 should get over it, or we could set a ring up so you can settle your differences:thumbsu:

hey bloodhound, do you think i am talking trash? were you there? mckern said "get up you weak c u n t, typical colbo stay down". tough words to a bloke who is unconscious. and how do i know? cos the bloke that told me has 2 lumps in the back of the head from bumping the fat dog.

hey bloodhound, do you think i am talking trash? were you there? mckern said "get up you weak c u n t, typical colbo stay down". tough words to a bloke who is unconscious. and how do i know? cos the bloke that told me has 2 lumps in the back of the head from bumping the fat dog.

Oh is sammy telling lies again? The kid is one massive Goober!

Hill was in front McKern when he got hit and also McKern wasn't "running over to grab him to pick him up" either. What I heard was McKern telling the bloke to "get up already because you've got the free kick." What happened to Johnson was unfortunate. Sling tackles can be dangerous especially when someones arms are pinned. I thought these were being looked at by the umpires at the beginning of the year? Obviously not ...

You really think that in a game that virtually decides top spot and a weeks rest that an opposition player is going to help the other team by telling a felled player he has a free kick? Im from earth, what planet are you from? Fair chance you heard wrong champ.

Fcuk sam, can you just shout your mouth. Your giving elmore fc a bad name, we all know you full of sh!t. McKern has been spoken too from the coach and the club, about his actions on saturday. He plays hard but just went of the top is a dirty act and is not excepted at our club. Sam how about you try and get a kick and get off the net

Fcuk sam, can you just shout your mouth. Your giving elmore fc a bad name, we all know you full of sh!t. McKern has been spoken too from the coach and the club, about his actions on saturday. He plays hard but just went of the top is a dirty act and is not excepted at our club. Sam how about you try and get a kick and get off the net
i will second that!!!! talk about future issues not past ones. lets move on. :D:D:D:D

You really think that in a game that virtually decides top spot and a weeks rest that an opposition player is going to help the other team by telling a felled player he has a free kick? Im from earth, what planet are you from? Fair chance you heard wrong champ.

Nup. I heard right champ. Macca told him he was "a weak so and so" and then when the lad still didn't get up he told him to "get up because he had the free kick."

You're still yet to post something factual I see. Jog on :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

speaking of finals. broadford has the potential to go all the way. dunn, taylor, fletcher, on there day capable of anything. doona hows these boys form been the past few weeks ?

We have to win a game of footy this Saturday before anything else - didn't win too many positions on the ground vs Heathcote a fortnight back so fair to assume a few of the fella's owe us a big one and no better time to perform with our finals starting at 2pm this Saturday.

We have to win a game of footy this Saturday before anything else - didn't win too many positions on the ground vs Heathcote a fortnight back so fair to assume a few of the fella's owe us a big one and no better time to perform with our finals starting at 2pm this Saturday.
played on dunn. and fletcher both very good players.
quiet interesting to hear your thoughts doona. a week off do you any good.
:confused:

played on dunn. and fletcher both very good players.
quiet interesting to hear your thoughts doona. a week off do you any good.
:confused:

Week off has been perfect I think - whilst we dropped our games to Elmore, Mounts, Colbo by small margins we weren't playing bad footy before a disappointing loss to Heathcote. Had 6 days off after a hard Wednesday night session last week, chance to regroup and with senior players to return hopefully recharge for one last crack at qualifying for the business end. Big crowd Saturday we hope, Pete Ezards 400th club game in the curtain raiser - here's hoping for a memorable day:thumbsu:

Agree - both Daniel and Chris two the best Broadford players Ive seen in the 20 odd years my memory serves me.

Nup. I heard right champ. Macca told him he was "a weak so and so" and then when the lad still didn't get up he told him to "get up because he had the free kick."

You're still yet to post something factual I see. Jog on :thumbsu:

Macca told Johnston to "get up you weak c u n t" and when hill confronted him, macca belted hill twice in the head.

I don't think a bloke 30 metres from the contest would be telling his apponent that he had a free kick. Do You?

I don't think a bloke 30 metres from the contest would be telling his apponent that he had a free kick. Do You?

Yes. I firmly stand by what I heard Macca say :thumbsu:

Doona, just wondering how AZ c o c k Taylors form has been in the past few weeks in the 2's, is the vice captain leading by example?

Doona, just wondering how AZ c o c k Taylors form has been in the past few weeks in the 2's, is the vice captain leading by example?

The c o c k has been good, few crumbing goals in the last couple of weeks and one after he ran from CHB. Was told that he was easily best on against heathcote but unfortunatley missed most of it as i was in the rooms.

Azza was jibbering to me something about Big Footy alias' whilst blind at the Waterside last Saturday - if this is ya way of trying to get a comment outa me go away :D

If it's not Azza then I can say he has been doing his bit since overcoming his season threatening ankle injury - is a good leader as the young blokes look up to him.

yeah sure game of the round then? who will win this years medal for best player in the league?

I'll lean between Colbo/Mounts for match of the round status - although Mounts are already assured 3rd and Colbo more than likely 2nd perhaps it's the Broady/White Hills game as far as interest goes and it's potential to finalise the bottom two spots.

My Cheatley tips off the top of my head would be Lock (Colbo), from Grant (Elmore), Douglas (Mounts) and Wilson (B'ford).

Why dont we all throw in the 2-3 names from each of our clubs we think will poll the most - for me it's Dipper Wilson, John Rowe, Grant Wearne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back