Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elmore thrased Colbo by about 14 goals to say the least.
Broadford claimed the 2's
and Locky took home the 3rds.

plenty of people, a good day for everyone else.:)

It is colbos and the bloods day today. colbo to win 19pts. In other hdfl talk word around town is huntly are to name a new high profile coach.
:eek::eek::eek:

I dont know whether to believe this one or not, but today i heard Filo to coach Huntly, Lock to Eaglehawk, could this be true. This came from a Huntly Hawk stalwart. I will say it again, Huntly have got big money waiting for the right person!!!

Interesting to see YCW from Loddon Valley were advertising for a coach in our YABBA, anyone from this league keen?

Congratulations Elmore. Well deserved. Some people on here have made some silly posts and probably will keep their heads in the sand for a while.

Also congratulations to The Addy. Sometimes the ADdy coverage of HDFL lacks compared to what other papers like the Shepp News does for their local leagues but it is a fantastic wrap-up today. Well done Goat and friends. Keep it up.

I dont know whether to believe this one or not, but today i heard Filo to coach Huntly, Lock to Eaglehawk, could this be true. This came from a Huntly Hawk stalwart. I will say it again, Huntly have got big money waiting for the right person!!!

Interesting to see YCW from Loddon Valley were advertising for a coach in our YABBA, anyone from this league keen?

Has been big talk of Locky heading home, Filo to Huntly would be huge as would Dave Williams from Rochy to Elmore. Dirty looked pretty cosy watching the game in amongst the Bloods crowd.

Watch this space I guess lads . . . .

Has been big talk of Locky heading home, Filo to Huntly would be huge as would Dave Williams from Rochy to Elmore. Dirty looked pretty cosy watching the game in amongst the Bloods crowd.

Would Elmore survive with Williams as coach. I know the man can coach but the lower you go the harder it is to keep players playing if coach is paying out big time every time a player makes a mistake or does the wrong thing. It seems to me his way of coaching hasnt worked at Rochy for a while now and if he goes down to a lower league how will they respond?
Seems to be the way it is now, players not being commited and cant take criticism so rub too hard the wrong way and off they go.
He has been coaching for a long time for no $$, I wonder if he is chasing some $$ and how much would the man be worth?

Would Elmore survive with Williams as coach. I know the man can coach but the lower you go the harder it is to keep players playing if coach is paying out big time every time a player makes a mistake or does the wrong thing. It seems to me his way of coaching hasnt worked at Rochy for a while now and if he goes down to a lower league how will they respond?
Seems to be the way it is now, players not being commited and cant take criticism so rub too hard the wrong way and off they go.
He has been coaching for a long time for no $$, I wonder if he is chasing some $$ and how much would the man be worth?

I hear Kyabram are interested in Dave Williams also.

Kyabram is the big talk, I was just highlighting that Dave was an interested spectator Satdy who woulda liked what he saw. Its silly season after all :D

Kyabram is the big talk, I was just highlighting that Dave was an interested spectator Satdy who woulda liked what he saw. Its silly season after all :D

Williams was actually a bit more than an interested spectator. He was guest speaker before the game. Gave a pep talk at their team meeting at the Tolleen pub. But he has done that for Elmore on a few occasions in the past.

Can anyone confirm that Broady's very own Trottyboya was a wee bit tipsy in the Colbo rooms at half time - got vocal with a passionate plea asking the Hoppers to "Fire Up".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Williams was actually a bit more than an interested spectator. He was guest speaker before the game. Gave a pep talk at their team meeting at the Tolleen pub. But he has done that for Elmore on a few occasions in the past.

Done it for mounts on the thursday b4 last years decider too. Before trying too flog his tyres off!!:D

I know you will Fridge. I'm looking forward to yours and Farva's shinanigans! (lets just hope you make it back to locky that night)

nesko,im shattered. myself involved in shenanigans?...never! although i did hear a whisper you and conrad may have been chased out of dingee a few weeks back,literally.any substance to this? horse racing memorabilia was also mentioned..???...:confused:

speaking of conrad and shenanigans.farva didnt know what to do when he and nesko arrived at the 3rds boys shin dig satdy nite after a long stint at the local to see conrad resusitating a young las from mounts.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

did she survive conrad????

on a less disturbing note, well done to all the 3rds boys on theyre great win satdy and to nat "o o o" obrien for taking out the b&f in the ones, zac "angry ant" pentreath in the 2s and hayden"nuts"collins in the 3rds.
well done to dan andrews for not attacking anyone with sauce at the vote count this year and to tubby tom maddison for leaving his ute at the rooms so the boys could entertain themselves for an hour.:D

Was listening to the boys on the radio this afternoon and they said Elmore resigned the old boy saturday night, so no change there if that is correct.

Huntly's new coach could be announced as early as today....I can tell you it isnt Derek, no doubt ant club including Huntly would love to have him but with DF involed in a Granny this week I dont think he would be talking to any other clubs at the moment.

Chris Dunne Broadford to Bonnie Doon????

Thats the word around town but asked Doona this morning and he said Chris hasnt told him anything but did say he had been told the same thing by several team mates. You feel for the kids who picked him captain (again) if hes taking off to the worst footy comp going round.

Thats the word around town but asked Doona this morning and he said Chris hasnt told him anything but did say he had been told the same thing by several team mates. You feel for the kids who picked him captain (again) if hes taking off to the worst footy comp going round.
Fair comment but why wont the VCFL do anything to help the struggling league?
There are quality players playing in this league with the clubs desperate to not only to survive but grow. But it seems the VCFL is happy to leave it as a 5 team comp.
Unless something is not done how long can they survive??
Must be pritty hard to attract players to a 5 team comp!!

just wondering if someone from broadford can confirm if chris dunn is leaving the roo mob and heading over to the kennel at bonnie doon next year? if so, is he chasing money or was he pushed? if the rumour i heard is true about something that went down on saturday, then i wouldnt blame the club if they did push him:thumbsu:

just wondering if someone from broadford can confirm if chris dunn is leaving the roo mob and heading over to the kennel at bonnie doon next year? if so, is he chasing money or was he pushed? if the rumour i heard is true about something that went down on saturday, then i wouldnt blame the club if they did push him:thumbsu:
Whats Chris Dunn like as a bloke?

nesko,im shattered. myself involved in shenanigans?...never! although i did hear a whisper you and conrad may have been chased out of dingee a few weeks back,literally.any substance to this? horse racing memorabilia was also mentioned..???...:confused:

speaking of conrad and shenanigans.farva didnt know what to do when he and nesko arrived at the 3rds boys shin dig satdy nite after a long stint at the local to see conrad resusitating a young las from mounts.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

did she survive conrad????

on a less disturbing note, well done to all the 3rds boys on theyre great win satdy and to nat "o o o" obrien for taking out the b&f in the ones, zac "angry ant" pentreath in the 2s and hayden"nuts"collins in the 3rds.
well done to dan andrews for not attacking anyone with sauce at the vote count this year and to tubby tom maddison for leaving his ute at the rooms so the boys could entertain themselves for an hour.:D

Well done to Nat on the B&F also on the HDFL team of the year, all the locky boys were pushing for it. Newthys speech was er "interesting" to say the least, I got the impression that because he didnt win it he might hang up the boots and try to get a coaching roll or assistant before he starts the family. As for Conrad.....bout bloody time to, that girls has been nothin but trouble and was just a pest last satdy.

Also well done to the boys who gave the girls a fair old touch up on the netball court, good to see korto dominate through the centre and Farva couldnt even out mark a 12 y.o girl half his height. DA was in shit form but everyone is still wondering "who the owner of the red ute with three wheels" is and the bloke with the illegal crackers?

As for the Dingee shinanigans, dunno what your talking about Rod. I heard it was you and you are trying to get the other boys into trouble. Evil Shinanigans!

Whats Chris Dunn like as a bloke?

On the field he rates him self highly in my opion as he doesnt seem to respect the oposition. Off the field he doesnt seem like a bad bloke, I was next to him on satdy and he was with the Broady boys and he seemed like a guenuwine bloke. Was it just me or did Big Bad have his own group of groupies on satdy, he seemed like he'd had a few to.

On the field he rates him self highly in my opion as he doesnt seem to respect the oposition. Off the field he doesnt seem like a bad bloke, I was next to him on satdy and he was with the Broady boys and he seemed like a guenuwine bloke. Was it just me or did Big Bad have his own group of groupies on satdy, he seemed like he'd had a few to.

It's pretty funny to watch whenever BBBB comes home to visit the amount of attention he attracts, and the one's doing all the swarming around him. Credit where it's due, he musta signed 200 autographs and was happy to have photo's with anyone who asked - and yes by the time the bus got home he was a bit worse for wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back