Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm led to believe that Colbo have their new coach he is a current player that has a #4 in his jumper number.

Millar (4), Irwin (14), Bull (24), or Croft (43) - couple of the Hill boys wore I think 34 & 41, and the big bouncer fella in the two's wore 42 didn't he? What about Bolts did he wear 44?

FYI specially to those who have got no where else to go!

All is welcome - please PM me for futher info

The Fitzroy Stars FC are holding a BBQ to seek interest of potential players. The Northern Football League are seeking a list of potential players to coincide with our application, the NFL will be considering our entry into the NFL on Monday 10th December;

When:
This Wednesday 5th December 2007

Where:
Aborigines Advancement League
2 Watt Street, Thornbury

Time:
5.30pm Onwards

Supporters and any Interested Members are encouraged to come along, we hope to see you there.

Big BOJ or other Huntly guys might be able to answer this... Heard that there Are a few "Ex" Huntly guys doing there OWN training together at the moment, contemplating a comeback and from what i am told is led by Beau Sheils and Simon Austin?
A guy at work seen half a dozen of them running around Lake Weerona on Sunday Morning(9.30am), NO CURRENT PLAYERS OR COACHES THO! Did include numerous guys from different clubs, including a few that played off in G/F's this year.... must be keen if training at that time of day? Anyone know if this group have been contacted and if they are likely to return with us (please say yes)?:confused:
i heard the same. was told a few ex huntly boys were training together. simon, beau, hayden, nathan, wes, robbie and ross. not sure if they will be playing at huntly though.:confused::confused:

locky re-signing brad smitt 2nite aswell as officially signing the coach and ass.coach in rick pritchett and anthony baker. also confirmed today adrian "pepsi" pappin and paul "fanta:D" crockford will be wearing cats colours in 2008. ]

pappin rumoured to be on $250 a week, must be lots of money around locky this year

I spotted "Easy" Ian Kay doing another gut busting run tonight as I went to collect my Fish n Chips from the local. Word around the traps is that he is a fair bit fitter than last year already having already put in a fair few hard yards. Lock him in for the Cheatley lads :thumbsu:

I spotted "Easy" Ian Kay doing another gut busting run tonight as I went to collect my Fish n Chips from the local. Word around the traps is that he is a fair bit fitter than last year already having already put in a fair few hard yards. Lock him in for the Cheatley lads :thumbsu:

keep it up th hard work ian, i mean santoz.

locky re-signing brad smitt 2nite aswell as officially signing the coach and ass.coach in rick pritchett and anthony baker. also confirmed today adrian "pepsi" pappin and paul "fanta:D" crockford will be wearing cats colours in 2008. ]

pappin rumoured to be on $250 a week, must be lots of money around locky this year
Thought that you had dropped off the face of the earth. Business must be booming! Good to have a spy up that way, getting all the ins and outs for the Saints!! Keep up the exceptional work old son.

pappin rumoured to be on $250 a week, must be lots of money around locky this year[/quote]

I can see the monday night dogs getting a real work out at your fine establishment old saint:D My mail is $200 plus a bonus if he's in the best each week. Hopefully that might make him pull his finger out and do a big pre-sesason and get nice and fit:eek: Don't want any passengers in 08:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought that you had dropped off the face of the earth. Business must be booming! Good to have a spy up that way, getting all the ins and outs for the Saints!! Keep up the exceptional work old son.

havent had much time to spend on BF, had a few saints call in a couple of weeks ago on the way back from ben knights wedding.

any new sigings...

Your well off the mark their mate. If you knew Ian you would know that he is definitely not the kind of bloke who would wrap himself up. Very humble guy and a great fella. Might put money on him myself, what odds would you give me Santoz??

yeah i think you'll find that "santoz" is a player for elmore with a high number who currently has far too much time on his hands......possibly due to university holidays.....

any truth that dunne is gone doonz?

Believe he has spoke with Bonnie Doon and trained once or twice, along with little brother Tiz and young Simmo. Spoke to Chris 2 weeks back and he promised me he'd let me know either way as soon as he made a decision, so until I hear it from the skipper's mouth I can only take onboard what everyone has said to me except for Chris that yes he appears to be leaving the club again which as a coach is shattering :( There is a family connection with his brother in law the new coach, but why on earth one of the HDFL's premier footballers wants to play the worst standard in Victoria is beyond me, realistically he should be lining up for if not his 2nd or 3rd but his 4th major league flag at Seymour as he'd still kill it in the GV.

You didn't happen to run into a few local lads during Cod opening old mate, I heard it was one of the worlds great miracles ya didnt register when put on the bag :D

realised there is no such thing as cod opening as there are none in that damn river. happened to run into a few of your local lads, and yes was a little worse for ware. in the coppers terms i was a driving whore, sick one too

Believe he has spoke with Bonnie Doon and trained once or twice, along with little brother Tiz and young Simmo. Spoke to Chris 2 weeks back and he promised me he'd let me know either way as soon as he made a decision, so until I hear it from the skipper's mouth I can only take onboard what everyone has said to me except for Chris that yes he appears to be leaving the club again which as a coach is shattering :( There is a family connection with his brother in law the new coach, but why on earth one of the HDFL's premier footballers wants to play the worst standard in Victoria is beyond me, realistically he should be lining up for if not his 2nd or 3rd but his 4th major league flag at Seymour as he'd still kill it in the GV.

You didn't happen to run into a few local lads during Cod opening old mate, I heard it was one of the worlds great miracles ya didnt register when put on the bag :D

I think your pumping Dunne up to be something he isn't.
He has very good talent at this level but alot of deficiencies to go with it.
Not sure how you could summarise that he should be shooting for his 4th GV flag when he hasn't been able to lead Broadford to one in numerous finals series with some good players around him. I would say the majority of players at Seymour have mixed talent like Dunne's with hard work and dedication. I don't reckon Dunne has won the Roos game off his own boot for a few years now.

yeah i think you'll find that "santoz" is a player for elmore with a high number who currently has far too much time on his hands......possibly due to university holidays.....

I think you'll find you're well shy of the mark there matey ...

You're correct though bloodhound, he isn't the typre of bloke to pump his own tyres up regarding football ability. Table tennis however ...

2009 mate they will be up and running. BFL is out according to Patto so you would think that they will decide between HDFL and LVFL at some stage during 2008

They will be closer to the majority of HDFL sides so it would make sense for them to choose the HD although the word is that VCFL would still prefer them to merge with someone hentz the presence of a representative at a recent South Bendigo meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back