Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice drop of rain lads! Had about 27mls thursday evening and 40mls yesterday in Bamawm!!!:thumbsu: Did everyone else get a good drop? Should be a good soaking for all the grounds. Hopefully we can kick off on time this year, it makes a long pre-season if we don't start til may again, especially for old blokes like me!:( GO THE BANTER:p

Lets not beat around the bush with "4 big signings" - Lets name names... The prodical sons have returned to the Brown and Gold, with great news at the boozer last night that Beau Sheilds and Simon Austin have signed with the hawks for 2008 and with them comes a list of names that will follow - names that will be no strangers to those that read the Yabba a few years back. Plus the addition of some very keen Sth youngsters should help with pace around the ground. Although we're not spruiking of finals or any crap like that, the Hawks will be on the up in 2008 (no real other way to go though!!) But can't see there being any 30+ losses this year! 2008, the year of the Hawk.:thumbsu:
Ho ho ho merry christmas yet again the duntly dorks think they are up and about. Its tossers like you mate they dont need at the club. You come on here spruiking up how good your going to go and when they dont it makes huntly look bad. You can recruit players you can talk till the cows come home on how good your going to be next year. every year this happens thats why people laugh at these ridiculous comments and dont take huntly serious. when the fixture comes out almost every side in the hdfl would pencil in two wins against huntly. Its the culture at the club that has to change. Word of advice huntly 08 think about what you say next time instead of making huntly look like a joke.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Nice drop of rain lads! Had about 27mls thursday evening and 40mls yesterday in Bamawm!!!:thumbsu: Did everyone else get a good drop? Should be a good soaking for all the grounds. Hopefully we can kick off on time this year, it makes a long pre-season if we don't start til may again, especially for old blokes like me!:( GO THE BANTER:p

heathcote had ~2mm on thursday and 55mm friday. ground will soak it up like a sponge

I tipped out 32ml yesty morning, followed by 70ml at 5.30am today, just got onto all my memorabilia in time last night before me bloody garage flooded as did the main street here in Kilmore about 8pm.

Must say we can't complain and Im hearing ya Fridge it will be great to kick off on April 12 as programmed :thumbsu:

Ho ho ho merry christmas yet again the duntly dorks think they are up and about. Its tossers like you mate they dont need at the club. You come on here spruiking up how good your going to go and when they dont it makes huntly look bad. You can recruit players you can talk till the cows come home on how good your going to be next year. every year this happens thats why people laugh at these ridiculous comments and dont take huntly serious. when the fixture comes out almost every side in the hdfl would pencil in two wins against huntly. Its the culture at the club that has to change. Word of advice huntly 08 think about what you say next time instead of making huntly look like a joke.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Well mate either you or huntly08 will be eating humble pie in 08, I guess we'll just have to wait and see, I don't Think 08's spruiking off, just happy with the hawks early recruiting progress, and positive feel at the club that they are will be much more competitive next year, over the next couple of months I'd hazard a guess that he won't be the last person on this forum to push up there clubs recruiting coos or chances of having a great year it's all good fun :thumbsu:

anyone want to write a brief career summary for both Austin and Shields? thanks

Both played juniors at Huntly before playing in the Huntly one's and being part of the finals campains under the late, great Heath Campbell. Both have since played Senior Football at South Bendigo (Beu also played with the Diggers). Aussie had an injury earlier this year but came back to play in the bloods two's premiership.

Looks like the VB cup may be called off Fridge. Was bucketing down in bend, the draughty stubbie on my deck is half full if thats any indication.

Looks like the VB cup may be called off Fridge. Was bucketing down in bend, the draughty stubbie on my deck is half full if thats any indication.

That's propably how you left it........., your well known for that sort of thing!!!!!!! See how the wicket is in the morning, if Turns and Mahno can't get it up no one can. May have to go to the locky school. Bamawm Banter VB Cup Champions 2007

That's propably how you left it........., your well known for that sort of thing!!!!!!! See how the wicket is in the morning, if Turns and Mahno can't get it up no one can. May have to go to the locky school. Bamawm Banter VB Cup Champions 2007

if it does get called off we could play water polo in the diggora west public pool nesko. i have a feeling its good depth! GO LINGO

Well Guys, the ink has most certainly dried on Heathcote FNC latest signing.... R. Harley, ex RDFL (Macedon FC) champion has signed with the Saints in '08..

Harley, with very similar qualities to Jimmy Bartel will add speed and experience to this club... He will no doubt also take the younger brigade under his wing at Bendigo's greatest establishment, The Red Mozzie..

On behalf of the Heathcote FNC, welcome aboard Rocket Harley....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if it does get called off we could play water polo in the diggora west public pool nesko. i have a feeling its good depth! GO LINGO

I think pat and beryl Freckelington are standing guard . it's no running but 50 cent sunnyboys . no oooooo bingo , oh sorry i mean go ooooo lingo!!!!

I think pat and beryl Freckelington are standing guard . it's no running but 50 cent sunnyboys . no oooooo bingo , oh sorry i mean go ooooo lingo!!!!

After todays efort, locky r the biggest pack of cheats i've ever met!!! Bamawm Banter one fair and square and now locky ling shit r trying to claim victory, just annoys me dropthesirenAcky; the way the Locky boys carry on!!!:thumbsdown:

After todays efort, locky r the biggest pack of cheats i've ever met!!! Bamawm Banter one fair and square and now locky ling shit r trying to claim victory, just annoys me dropthesirenAcky; the way the Locky boys carry on!!!:thumbsdown:

HAHAHA another win to Lingo! Banter being sore losers again suprise. Geez Fridge I thought you woulndn be able to turn on the comp

Comiserations Bar Fridge, Bazil and Ykickamoocow!..Unfortunately you boys fell short once again, and the 100+ crowd witnessed yet another fantastic display of Locky Lingo Magic!!! Congratulations to Squeaky on the Man of the Match honours, put on a solo batting exhibition against a 2nd rate bowling attack!
Bar Fridge was once again woeful captaining his banter boys to yet another loss, last yr you were caught cheating and yet it still didn't help you win! Time to face the music Fridge and accept defeat!..Good day all round by the boys, a day that never disappoints!

Comiserations Bar Fridge, Bazil and Ykickamoocow!..Unfortunately you boys fell short once again, and the 100+ crowd witnessed yet another fantastic display of Locky Lingo Magic!!! Congratulations to Squeaky on the Man of the Match honours, put on a solo batting exhibition against a 2nd rate bowling attack!
Bar Fridge was once again woeful captaining his banter boys to yet another loss, last yr you were caught cheating and yet it still didn't help you win! Time to face the music Fridge and accept defeat!..Good day all round by the boys, a day that never disappoints!

LINGO PREMIERS 07. i think its bed time!!!! night fella's

Well Guys, the ink has most certainly dried on Heathcote FNC latest signing.... R. Harley, ex RDFL (Macedon FC) champion has signed with the Saints in '08..

Harley, with very similar qualities to Jimmy Bartel will add speed and experience to this club... He will no doubt also take the younger brigade under his wing at Bendigo's greatest establishment, The Red Mozzie..

On behalf of the Heathcote FNC, welcome aboard Rocket Harley....

the only similar qualities bartel and harley have is that they both have brown hair !!!
yes he is quick but very very average skills, spent most of the yr in the two,s at previous club given the club wasnt really going to well (constant 15-20 goal floggings) and he still couldnt get a regular gig in the ones i would say that the boys from the hdfl wouldnt have to much to worry about at all ,although some of the bigger boys in the two,s may find it a little hard to catch him !!

Going to be another long 12 months..............:eek:

u guys redy for two sat sports shows hosted by jeff moris on the new phoenix fm radio statn using the 895 call sign
phoenix kiks off early jan for a two week gig and then confidnt of returning may maybe june for anothr month
:eek:think its a surefire thing footy goss from round the distrct will get a good run:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back