Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So whats the go in the HDFL this year? Any of the Bendigo Based clubs actually looking like winning something this year?

huntly are looking like winning a lot of on-field and off-field abuse if they keep up the chatter and it turns to nothing like always. thats bout it from the bendigo clubs at this stage. wait til ya actually win one and then maybe say that youve taken a postive step.

What else is going on over in Locky??? Sounds like you blokes have had a big few weeks off the track:D

All a bit of fun and games Roota. Had Josh Penno's and Geckles bucks parties lately.

Elmore - Seems to be able to replace the telent they've lost
Broady - If can keep youngsters only big departure will be Dunney, sure Doona will replace that with another gun
Colbo - Have lost Lock and Hill*2 but Knight is a gun and ecpect a few more
Heathcote - Havnt lost many big names (Ando, Salad?) should pick up some more riddells or melb players
Mounts - Never know till halfway through when they recruit more, getting a bit older (Dennis, Gee etc)
Locky - Spine should be strong with Pappin, Baker, Smit, Suffolk
Hills - Do expect them to add more deepth but may not have the tall timber
North - Has Webby signed? should bring a few from YCW, had a few few thugs playing in senior side that wouldnt play in 1s anywhere else
Huntly - Cannot take all this talk to seriously for mine, will improve but not that much

I think this year the comp with take another step despite the loss of some stars in Dunne, Lock and Silly (not to mention who Elmore might lose) but there does seem to be some good ins with Knight, Pappin, Baker, Shields etc(heard a whisper of Spargo? any news there Doona). The league should have a lot more depth an any team from Elmore to Hills can win it with a bit of luck and being on the right side of the injurys

huntly are looking like winning a lot of on-field and off-field abuse if they keep up the chatter and it turns to nothing like always. thats bout it from the bendigo clubs at this stage. wait til ya actually win one and then maybe say that youve taken a postive step.

I don't get you guys (GALS MAYBE) - you can say whatever you like about any other team in the comp (ask the Locky rabbits, they think they will win it every year!), but as soon as Huntly says they're on the IMPROVE (no mention of finals or flags, just improving) you get on our Backs. F*** off from behind your keyboard and we'll sort this sh*t out on the ground. WANKA!

I don't get you guys (GALS MAYBE) - you can say whatever you like about any other team in the comp (ask the Locky rabbits, they think they will win it every year!), but as soon as Huntly says they're on the IMPROVE (no mention of finals or flags, just improving) you get on our Backs. F*** off from behind your keyboard and we'll sort this sh*t out on the ground. WANKA!

Whatever mate. no need to go threatening people. especially people that have sorted you out on the field for the last few years and will continue to do so. i hope you boys do improve for the sake of the league, but keep the macho computer threats to yourself until you have something to brag about champ.

step 1: I have never been in a police cell in my life unlike you.
step 2: I dont use that filthy word, I dont recall using that word christmas eve.
Step 3: I didnt "stagger" 16km, I started pre-sesson with a light 12km work out.
step 4: Never been banned from Dingee, dont plan on being banned from Dingee, unlike you and Conrad who think you own the pub hence everything in it......

1, Couldve sworn that was you at the 2006 league vote count with a face resembling an elephants arse infected with hemaroids after an incident involving microphones,bouncers,brutality and police questioning... maybe it was just someone from heathcote on a good day.;):Djust joking fellas.
2,barry can also vouch for that filthy word being used rather loosely by your good self that night,and on many other occasions.
3,you have never worked out.
4,i think you may have a point there. i heard conrad was the the one leading you 2 boys astray that night.

all jokes aside, roota- locky start pre season at bamawm on monday night and have had a fair few training monday nights in echuca for the past month or so and boxing has been going for the few months every thursday which is going really good. a lot of guys looking to prove a point this year and with a few new recruits we look to be heading in the right direction. we did miss a prime oppurtunity to sign dobby,bomber and benshy satdy night. so what if they were drunk, one possibly crying.:p

All a bit of fun and games Roota. Had Josh Penno's and Geckles bucks parties lately.

Elmore - Seems to be able to replace the telent they've lost
Broady - If can keep youngsters only big departure will be Dunney, sure Doona will replace that with another gun
Colbo - Have lost Lock and Hill*2 but Knight is a gun and ecpect a few more
Heathcote - Havnt lost many big names (Ando, Salad?) should pick up some more riddells or melb players
Mounts - Never know till halfway through when they recruit more, getting a bit older (Dennis, Gee etc)
Locky - Spine should be strong with Pappin, Baker, Smit, Suffolk
Hills - Do expect them to add more deepth but may not have the tall timber
North - Has Webby signed? should bring a few from YCW, had a few few thugs playing in senior side that wouldnt play in 1s anywhere else
Huntly - Cannot take all this talk to seriously for mine, will improve but not that much

I think this year the comp with take another step despite the loss of some stars in Dunne, Lock and Silly (not to mention who Elmore might lose) but there does seem to be some good ins with Knight, Pappin, Baker, Shields etc(heard a whisper of Spargo? any news there Doona). The league should have a lot more depth an any team from Elmore to Hills can win it with a bit of luck and being on the right side of the injurys

If you were actually doing this so called pre season you would of also realised that we played the annual banter lingo cricket match lately as well. a game wich you talked up for weeks then decided not to turn up!

I will admit there may have been some shinnanigin occuring at Dingee. But all has worked out and i think that farva and i decided that it was nesko to blame. this was decided at TENN's 21st when Conrad's car was misplaced. and Farva happily took the blame even though it may have been biscuits44 that should of copped the blame.

bring on season 2008 fella's!

that sounds like grounds for a Riddle vs Heathcote league showdown .

This brings up an interesting point. Should the powers that be try and organise an interleague match against someone this year. I for one would like to see it happen. Doesn't have to be LVFL, could be a league like the Golden Rivers or Mallee League up Swan Hill way. What are peoples thoughts???

This brings up an interesting point. Should the powers that be try and organise an interleague match against someone this year. I for one would like to see it happen. Doesn't have to be LVFL, could be a league like the Golden Rivers or Mallee League up Swan Hill way. What are peoples thoughts???

Neighboring league's would be better for bragging rights , but I'm happy to see any showdown , even if the only thing the result provides is pub ammo !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Underestimate the Hawks all you like lads. I have it from a couple of sources that it is basically a whole new club. New committee, new coach, new ideas all-round and up to a dozen senior footballers signed and ready to go. and they are senior footballers. I don't think they are talking flags or finals, but don't expect to just turn up to Strauch Reserve for an easy 4 points in 2008 and beyond.

Underestimate the Hawks all you like lads. I have it from a couple of sources that it is basically a whole new club. New committee, new coach, new ideas all-round and up to a dozen senior footballers signed and ready to go. and they are senior footballers. I don't think they are talking flags or finals, but don't expect to just turn up to Strauch Reserve for an easy 4 points in 2008 and beyond.

noone is underestimating, were just waiting for the results. for the hawks sake id rather see a tight lipped build up and then they can blow us away on the field. not people talking them up, then them failing and having people like us saying i told you so.

Hasnt the coach been around the club for two years now. Surely his touch would of rubbed of in at least a minor way in those years. I cant see anything happening at Strauch Reserve other than a bon fire with a few cans of rum in the back of a WB. Good luck anyway boys:thumbsu:

If you were actually doing this so called pre season you would of also realised that we played the annual banter lingo cricket match lately as well. a game wich you talked up for weeks then decided not to turn up!

I will admit there may have been some shinnanigin occuring at Dingee. But all has worked out and i think that farva and i decided that it was nesko to blame. this was decided at TENN's 21st when Conrad's car was misplaced. and Farva happily took the blame even though it may have been biscuits44 that should of copped the blame.

bring on season 2008 fella's!

oh yes, the good ol' car vanishing trick. he he he. not to mention the spare tyre vanishing trick or the urination in the water resevoir trick... oops,sorry biscuits i forgot he wasnt supposed to know about that one.:D

how are those training jumpers coming along conrad? have we decided on nicknames for the back yet? i think farvas should be.... wait for it......
"farva" what do u think,kinda catchy isnt it. what do u reckon nesko? yours should be "chewy" or "wookie" he he he. biscuits could be
"cookies":D
it must be pick on nesko week. thats what happens when you dont turn up to "club functions" on the weekend....sucker

oh yes, the good ol' car vanishing trick. he he he. not to mention the spare tyre vanishing trick or the urination in the water resevoir trick... oops,sorry biscuits i forgot he wasnt supposed to know about that one.:D

how are those training jumpers coming along conrad? have we decided on nicknames for the back yet? i think farvas should be.... wait for it......
"farva" what do u think,kinda catchy isnt it. what do u reckon nesko? yours should be "chewy" or "wookie" he he he. biscuits could be
"cookies":D
it must be pick on nesko week. thats what happens when you dont turn up to "club functions" on the weekend....sucker

i think it sounds good! the bigfooty names would go treat! i hope nesko plans to come to echuca this weekend for richo's send off. would be consired worser friend if he decides not to turn up! i hope you have it penciled it in farva

Hasnt the coach been around the club for two years now. Surely his touch would of rubbed of in at least a minor way in those years. I cant see anything happening at Strauch Reserve other than a bon fire with a few cans of rum in the back of a WB. Good luck anyway boys:thumbsu:
Who knows how they'll shape up they started preseason last year with six blokes on the track, first night yesterday 43 trained and afterwoods enjoyed a few beers and a bbq, fair effort from the the boys concidering the tempreture,:thumbsu: anyway how's the numbers going elseware.

Just passing on a congrats to Huntly's own Jamie (jabba , pinky , twinks) Price and his wife Kelly on the birth of there son . If all goes well and he doesn't inheirit his old mans hamstring or skills with powertools you will have yourselves a footballer ready to bleed brown and yellow .

COME TO WILSTON GRANGE!! - POSITIONS VACANT for
Local, QLD or Interstate Players!! - Move to sunny Brisbane!!! Jobs, housing assistance and $$$ available!!!!!!!!!
Just send me a private message with your contact details

once again we have some idiot pumping up huntly. when will you select few individuals learn that instead of coming on here and saying how good you will be how about letting the results do the talking. do like the passion though. 30goals they have to make up.:D:D:D

Who knows how they'll shape up they started preseason last year with six blokes on the track, first night yesterday 43 trained and afterwoods enjoyed a few beers and a bbq, fair effort from the the boys concidering the tempreture,:thumbsu: anyway how's the numbers going elseware.

did'ny they have a cricket match with north/huntly, that would make half there being cricket players, so you could say 20 footballers, still better then 6, is ross daley still at huntly

Can anyone confirm the rumors that about 8 Elmore players are leaving for Marong in the LVFL? and is it true that alot of Newbridge players are on the move and some are coming to the HFL, I hear about 5 YCW players are going to N. Bendigo and a few Newbridge boys are going to White Hills and a few more are looking for homes due to all the bulls*it that went on at Newbridge last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back