News "Hello Dean" - Dean Gore joins Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've only seen a bit of him, but I could never work out how he slipped to pick 55.

He ticked almost every box that said "potential AFL footballer."
We have (soon to be had) another prospect with a similar profile who went at pick 35 in the previous draft, and hasn't shown nearly as much footballing talent.
I think he'll be a very good player for Adelaide.

Welcome home Dean. Liked what I saw of him in the 2014 SANFL finals for Sturt, hope he can have a good career with us.

Dad was an excellent country footballer. Quality family, down to earth. From Hahndorf but the complete opposite to Matthew Jaensch in every way.

Got a nice dose of white line fever too. Very quiet off the field, goes HARD on the field.
Wasn't Jaenschy from Houghton? (where my old man played his footy years and years ago)

Will end up being a solid player, big bodied mid that is a great kick, would have played this year if he didn't get injured early in the season.

Midyear I was in Geelong and went to the Geelong v Werribee VFL game and he was playing - I didn't know who he was but recall thinking he was most impressive player out there for Cats. He looked ready to go at AFL level to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

News "Hello Dean" - Dean Gore joins Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back