Herald sun predicts only GWS can finish 17th or 18th, three teams to finish 7th or 8th.

Remove this Banner Ad

"Oh shit we have to do a season preview, we don't know anything about footy, what do we do?"

"I know, how about we drop down Sydney even though they just won the grand final and got Tippett for free, drop Adelaide out of the eight even though they were a kick away from the grand final and then put Carlton in the top four on the back of a pre-season where they lost to Brisbane by 7 goals in the 'grand final'"

"Makes sense to me, afterall, I'm Mark Robinson"

Great post Richo83 :thumbsu:

Karl Langdon did a ladder prediction here on the weekend and had Richmond 9th. I also lold

Think Jake Niall did the same - most commentators are picking us there partially because its a strong chance, but the lol's are definitely a factor

This is Sheahan's legacy people, this is what he left behind. And extra amusing that the (posed) picture of Robbo was bigger than the (action) picture of Ablett on the "experts" prediction page. Never a bigger collection of self-important dipshits can be found anywhere, ever.

CrocMedia?

Remove this Banner Ad

Herald sun predicts only GWS can finish 17th or 18th, three teams to finish 7th or 8th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back