Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guy's I need a bit of help. Because of Franklin possibly being out I am now having a bit of trouble in my forward line not sure what to do?

C.Cornes , J.Brown , Fev , Franklin , N.Riewoldt , D.Thomas & R.Gray (F.Gehrig & J.Kennedy)

I have only 4 trades left & $16,000 in the bank.
As you can see both my res. are not playing & with Franklin in doubt not sure what to do.
(1) Leave it as is & play with only 6 forwards
(2) Trade Kennedy for Westhoff and make him emerg.
(3) Any other suggestion you guy's can think of.

As you can see I already have R. Gray which I traded him in last week & because of Gehrig I have to start Gray in my 22.
Every point will count as my league opponent & I have about the same point avg. so this decision could be the differance between me winning or losing this week. (By the way my opponent does not have this problem:mad:)

Would love some official confirmation that Franklin is out so I can move Campbell into the 22 and select Hughes as my emergency. Until it comes, I'm going to leave him in the 22.

I'm starting Hudson since Sandilands is under an injury cloud and Hudson has been averaging slightly more of late. Importantly, it means that I get to select a back, centre and forward as my emergencies.

Just the one player for me tonight LUKE HODGE 181. Thanks for comin. Was so close to making him captain as well. Oh weel Chad Cornes for 150+ :eek:

If people could give me their thoughts, that would be great!

Picture4.png

u should of gotten heath shaw.. for either smith and kosi that wld pretty much set ya backline.. look to upgrade young in the midfield and even lappin they r really only 2 good emergency's

and defentely look to get rid of edwards.. look at hall who is pretty cheap, j brown and lloyd who have also come down a fair bit

So far this week.
Hodge-181
McLeod-80
C.Jones-81
B.Johnson-136
Gilbee-107
Pavlich-112
Sandilands-98

Good start to the round with 795 from 7. I guess everyone must be going pretty well though?

Looks like it could be a high scoring round.

876/8 - captain jimmy to play tomorrow - hopefully my team can keep it up and i can sneak into the top 100.

Cheers
POTP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah - looks like being a big round so far - I'm 1,137 from 10 with the captain to come. Have taken a risk by picking Bowden (would have prefered my captain to play in the first week of the split round), and given I have Hodge, Bell, Carazzo and Johnson I'm really wishing I'd played it safe and picked one of them.

Oh well, here's hoping Bowden can chalk up a big score for me next weekend.

I'm 853 from 9 for an average of 94.8 each...

Would be more but i finall got rid of Bock this week, cant believe its taken me this long after all the crap he's been giving me all year...and he goes and scores 114. What a shitter!

1109 from 11 players. Not including captain.

So essentially on target for a 2300 round. Which would be great. I really hope Cox takes the Saints ruckman to the cleaners. He's my captain this week. It makes me semi sick supporting the Eagles in one way or another.

But i thought he would be an alternative captain choice capable of scoring large.

Players still to come:

C.Cornes
H.Shaw
J.Brown
C.Judd
D.kerr
A.McPhee
D.Cox (C)
G.Ablett
S.Black
N.Riewoldt
S.Lucas

I could break the 2300s this round...nice - 1020 off 8 plus captain.

Carrazzo 134
B Harris 135
B Harvey 107
Darcy 101
McIntosh 87
Pavlich 112
Fevola 72
B Johnson 136 x 2.....nice..
In addition to above, come on remaining forwards (J Brown, Riewoldt, Lucas, Llloyd).. don't play like duds like you have all year. Well done Darcy! Matched Sandilands in points.

Big day today: Notting, N Lappin, J Brown, Cornes, Lucas, Lloyd, McPhee

In addition to above, come on remaining forwards (J Brown, Riewoldt, Lucas, Llloyd).. don't play like duds like you have all year. Well done Darcy! Matched Sandilands in points.

Big day today: Notting, N Lappin, J Brown, Cornes, Lucas, Lloyd, McPhee
Not again Forwards - J. Brown 0 points...sigh..but he is getting double teamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back