Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1330 from 13.

Still got Bowden (c), Judd, Dal, Kirk, Malceski, Petterd (replacing Goodwin), Riewoldt, Kosi & O'Keefe.

Should be a handy score, no overally big though.
once again forwards left me down...fev, lucas, lloyd..the usual....lol

1618 off 15 plus captain...oooh well no cracking 2300s...sigh

Awsome week so far. It seems im not the only one. one down though with Stanton out.

Hodge-181-gun
Jones-80
McLeod-79
BJ-136-gun
Gilbee-107
Pav-110
Sandilands-98
G.Ablett-142-gun
J.Brown-69 :mad:Although was double teamed and in the wet
C.Cornes(C)-104
McPhee-140

1350 from 11 with captain. Still to come, Bruce, Goodes, C.Bolton, O"Keefe, Shaw Goldsack, Kosi, Riewoldt, Judd, Cox;)

Should get a minimum of 2200 despite being a man down.

1358 from 13 with 9+ captain to come.... coming 11th, hoping to crack top 10 this week, anyone know how the top 10 ppl going?

Looking at Cashas team, he is going to kill it (AGAIN!)

He has bartel, hodge, brad johnson, ablett, mcphee

I have no idea how he keeps getting such high scores and i just get worse every week :(

I'm sitting on 1357 from 14 players (Milburn poor choice as captain)

My opponent who is bottom of my league is somehow on 1103 from 11 :eek:

Thankfully he is more than likely playing 2 players down (Cross & Franklin) :thumbsu:

Looking at Cashas team, he is going to kill it (AGAIN!)

He has bartel, hodge, brad johnson, ablett, mcphee

I have no idea how he keeps getting such high scores and i just get worse every week :(

do u want people to say your an absolute champion mate? because ur moving up the rankings every week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thanks a lot m8 i really appreciate the complements

and trust me there may be a suprise next week with my team

cheers the $$$

How many trades you got left? If you've still got a few I cant see anyone catching you. Even though we've still got a long time to go. Keep it up..

This has been a good weekend for me so far - though it sounds like it's been pretty good for most people. I'm 1710 after 15 players with my captain yet to come. I'm just hoping the seven guys I've got left to play next weekend can go as well as the 15 I ran this weekend :)

Roughly around the 1400 with 8 players to go and some big names left as well.

Even my bench did well, Darcy, Gray, Selwood :thumbsu:

Finally hanging onto Tredrea paid off, a triple figure score, first one of the season I believe.

wasnt expecting it to be updated :S but anyway im on 1462 with my whole midfield still to come so hoping for about 2200 odd

The scores on SC are not exactly correct My score was supposed to be 1857. But they are saying my score is 2011 atm.
What it is doing is where you have a player with a zero that is playing next week they are useing your emerg. score in it's place.

Although I wouldn't mind being on 2011 atm:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back