Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to down grade a ruckman to free up some cash. Can anyone suggest a cheap ruckman, preferably a $92k one? I have Cox, Darcy, Hudson, Sandilands and need to free up some coin to get JB.

Thanks,

Who is everyone choosing as captain this week?:confused:
Im thinking J.Brown Brad Johnson or the ever reliable Judd. Thoughts?

Was going to chose Riewoldt, but his record against the Roos is surprisingly average.

That led me to check out Dal Santo who has a very consistent record against them, but he's been tagged out of two games this year by Sewell and Ling, so I'm not 100% confident he won't come unstuck against Rawlings.

That makes it a toss up between Kerr returning from suspension and raring to go, super-consistent and in-form Cornes under the TD roof against Carlton in a free-flowing contest or Pavlich at home to Richmond.

Currently set on Cornes, but am worried Kerr could have a MASSIVE game...

Thoughts?

I need to down grade a ruckman to free up some cash. Can anyone suggest a cheap ruckman, preferably a $92k one? I have Cox, Darcy, Hudson, Sandilands and need to free up some coin to get JB.

Thanks,

Warnock? He has played 2 games at Freo and probably will play again soon, I'm not sure on the other guys listed at a low price. Most of the threads I have read around here have none of them playing at all.

Get rid of Sandi. :thumbsu:

Kerr as captain this week could really pay off!! He's my selection. Thnk he would be raring to go after two weeks off and should be in for a blinder!! Cornes is a safer option but you've got to take risks?

Currently set on Cornes, but am worried Kerr could have a MASSIVE game...

Thoughts?

Tossing up between these 2 also. Have been let down badly by both on 1 occasion as had them as captain when they had their worst games of the year.

I am leaning towards Cornes as the safer option, but my opponent this week is going Kerr... so could do the same and walk out even :confused:

Also with Priddis is such good form, could it mean Kerr might not find as much of the ball.

Kerr is also going to get more attention than Cornes will.

Tough one ;)

I would go Cornes much safer option, I tryed taking a risk last week on hall and totally backfired after he had been averaging 160+ vs essendon then scored 10.

Guys after bit of advice going to get rid of Aaron Edwards this week and looking at.

Lucas (430k) AVG 100
Aaron Davey (454K) avg 88 (over 100 in 5 of last 7)

which one would you choose?

I would go Cornes much safer option, I tryed taking a risk last week on hall and totally backfired after he had been averaging 160+ vs essendon then scored 10.

Guys after bit of advice going to get rid of Aaron Edwards this week and looking at.

Lucas (430k) AVG 100
Aaron Davey (454K) avg 88 (over 100 in 5 of last 7)

which one would you choose?
Lucas is the safer option. I would go with him no doubt.

Im getting Brown for Fev this week.

Im getting Brown for Fev this week.

There's some bargains around at the moment in the forwards. Brown, ROK and soon Hall are all fine value. One more trade left for me in the forwards, probably to Brown or ROK. Would love Chappy but he's going to be a bit too pricey unfortunately.

There's some bargains around at the moment in the forwards. Brown, ROK and soon Hall are all fine value. One more trade left for me in the forwards, probably to Brown or ROK. Would love Chappy but he's going to be a bit too pricey unfortunately.
Wanna here my forward line after next week?

good here it is:p

Chappy
Riewoldt
Kosi
Hall
Brown
ROK
Gaz Ablett
(Davey/Edwards)
(Hawkins)

eats your heart out:D

Chappy
Riewoldt
Kosi
Hall
Brown
ROK
Gaz Ablett
(Davey/Edwards)
(Hawkins)

The forwards are way too inconsistent.. that doesn't phase me.

Judd
Bartel
Bruce
blah
blah
blah
blah

Would be great :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chappy
Riewoldt
Kosi
Hall
Brown
ROK
Gaz Ablett
(Davey/Edwards)
(Hawkins)

Could someone please let me know how you work out the break even for players as i have been trying to find out all year. I noticed someone said Kerrs break even is 174 this week does that mean if he doesnt get 174 he drops in value. Please help thanks.

They work on a 3 week basis with break evens.

For example:
If James Hird has an average of 100 then you times that by 3 = 300

Then you look at his last 2 weeks scores. Say they were 110 and 40 = 150.

That would mean that to break even and keep his average he would need to score 150 points this week (300 - 150 = 150 - which is the difference between his average score over 3 weeks and his last 2 weeks scores). If he scores less than this then his price will drop. More than this and it will increase.

Does this make sense? I am unsure as to how much price increases/decreases.

Hey fellas, gotta a question. I am gonna use 1 trade too upgrade james walker. It'll give me $508 000 to spend. Would Carazzo be a good option ???

I don't see many Carlton games, is he now a permanent starter in the centre ???

Hey fellas, gotta a question. I am gonna use 1 trade too upgrade james walker. It'll give me $508 000 to spend. Would Carazzo be a good option ???

I don't see many Carlton games, is he now a permanent starter in the centre ???
So if Daniel Kerrs last 5 scores were 154,140,45,85, and 128 would his break even be 126 is thar right still a little confused.

They work on a 3 week basis with break evens.

For example:
If James Hird has an average of 100 then you times that by 3 = 300

Then you look at his last 2 weeks scores. Say they were 110 and 40 = 150.

That would mean that to break even and keep his average he would need to score 150 points this week (300 - 150 = 150 - which is the difference between his average score over 3 weeks and his last 2 weeks scores). If he scores less than this then his price will drop. More than this and it will increase.

Does this make sense? I am unsure as to how much price increases/decreases.
Does that mean if kerrs last 5 rounds scores were 154 140 45 85 and 128 would his break even this week be 126 im still a little unsure.

Kerr's average the moment is 129 (click on stats center and it tells you this)

So multiply that by 3 = 387

His last 2 scoring games were 85 and 128 which totals 213. So subtract this 213 from 387 and you get his break even for this week of 174.

Its got nothing to do with his last 5 rounds.

MCHMAHON!!! i got him in round 2 worst trade so far! his on my reserves with Riggio and ive got shaw on the ground and he might not play! ive got 11 trades left what should i do:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back