Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would be the third best forward rookie behind Rioli and Tippet?

Ive come to the realisation that i should start a rookie in my forwardline.

I can purchase Stuart Dew though, if people think thats a better option.

so do you reckon hes worth it then, if not who u suggest

I had him in my initial squad but have since squeezed him out.
I think he is worth the risk. Will score well I think probably average somewhere around 70-75 points. Depending on injuries and such I'd expect him to spend most of his tome across half forward and perhaps half back at times.

Worth the risk at his price however don't expect miracles.

I don't agree with your reasoning. A player can be in a dud team and still be a fantasy superstar. BJ has been one of the greatest fantasy players of the last decade, and during that time the Bulldogs haven't set the world on fire.
As for you saying "BJ is another year older" - that's exactly what people were saying of BJ and Milburn this time last season, and they ended up being in the top few scorers in their positions.

That's cool. I just disagree.

Now todays problem concerns Chris Judd and Gary Ablett.

Looking back at 2006 Judd had two games where he scored 200+ and last year he started off really well and then fell away due to injury while Ablett was awesome all year. My question is would Judd be better value for an entire year than Ablett.

My current midfield is Dal Santo, Ablett, Stanton, Griffen, Stevens and Houli

I'm also contemplating Gibbs over Griffen but I don't want too many Carlton players.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Now todays problem concerns Chris Judd and Gary Ablett.

Looking back at 2006 Judd had two games where he scored 200+ and last year he started off really well and then fell away due to injury while Ablett was awesome all year. My question is would Judd be better value for an entire year than Ablett.

My current midfield is Dal Santo, Ablett, Stanton, Griffen, Stevens and Houli

I'm also contemplating Gibbs over Griffen but I don't want too many Carlton players.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

possibly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I pm someone my team for advide? Im better at DT don't know a lot about SuperCoach, I would like an opinion on my team.

Akermanis or Hall?

Smack-her-manis will get you consistent scores but I don't think he will crack the hundred too often. He's safe.

BBB if he gets going will give you nice big scores with the rare pathetic score. Bit of a roller coaster.

Your call. I'd go BBB but Aker is very tempting.

Tell you what get both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back