Hey Hawks, guess what!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, you think this years 2007 AA team was anything more then a platform from which to tickle Geelongs balls?

Mooney was in the AA team, Franklin was not.

Look me in the Eye, and try and tell me that Mooney is better then Franklin.
Mooney is better. I know why Buddy is such a good player and I can say now, Mooney is a much better player. Morally, on field and off field.

I don't see Buddy visiting the old or sick. Yet there's tons of clips oon youtube of the Moondog visiting people in hospital.

So, respectfully, Buddy is a good player, but Cam is much better.

Mooney is better. I know why Buddy is such a good player and I can say now, Mooney is a much better player. Morally, on field and off field.

I don't see Buddy visiting the old or sick. Yet there's tons of clips oon youtube of the Moondog visiting people in hospital.

What the hell are you on about?

Mooney visits people in hospital so he is a better player?

:confused:

What the hell are you on about?

Mooney visits people in hospital so he is a better player?

:confused:

No, it makes him a better role model. And good role models are always remebered as good players. If I was Cam, I'd rather be remembered for being a good sportsman rather than a freakish player.

He's a better player for many reasons. But the main issue of why he's better, I can't disclose without being sued. So I can't tell you. :p

yeah hospitals and nursing homes, they're the only venues he is likely to pick up. buddy slays him in the clubs.

He's got a kid at home. He doesn't need to pick up chicks.
At least he doesn't go round the club trying to pick up other players.

Why the hell would Cam Mooney be visiting the Crows?
Lol, I don't know. Maybe to help them try to hold onto some semblance of football.

No, it makes him a better role model. And good role models are always remebered as good players. If I was Cam, I'd rather be remembered for being a good sportsman rather than a freakish player.

He's a better player for many reasons. But the main issue of why he's better, I can't disclose without being sued. So I can't tell you. :p

Who gives a stuff about role model?

Who is a better player? It doesn't matter if they are a serial killer/rapist/paedophile, we are talking on-field.
This isn't 'who will be remembered as a better player', we are talking 'who is a better player'.

If Franklin <injunction> then this makes him less of a player? Don't think so.

buddy visits people in hospital but they have to be in the addiction unit

haha thats a good one mate, your a comedian.

buddy doesnt need to visit people in hospital, they want to visit him and meet a superstar, a freakish player, an amazing player....a player who kicked 9 goals in a game of football, against a team, i forget who though....um....what was it? Essendon, i think it was Essendon. yes it was. i remember he dominated 9 goals, teared up Essendons amazing backline!!! What a day out

Stop living in the past...

why doesnt buddy do any real interviews or publicity
a little shy or is the club trying to manage him through
he has had one ok year, how many points did he kick in one game

i seem to forget, and he seemed to forget where the goals are
he is no carey so let's not behave as though he is

What the **** does visiting people in nursing homes, and hospital have anything to do which is a better player? That has nothing to do with whose a better player.

Clearly the AA team is rigged, and i have lost a lot of respect for the selectors, because i really don't know why Buddy wasn't in the team.

I mean what does he have to do to get in the AA Team? He came third in the Coleman kicking 62 goals. I think Mooney only kicked like 50, or something. So he kicked more goals than him.....

He had the most scoring opportunities, like 130 or something...

And for you to say that Mooney is better, you must be joking

Buddy kicked 6 bags of 5 or MORE goals this season, and is clearly a more exciting, more talented and skilful player than Mooney...

Mooney thinks his tough because he can deck someone or flatten them, but can Mooney turn a game around, and kick 5 goals in 5 mins?

Can Mooney have 13 shots on goal during a game?

Lance is a much better player, and will always be a better player.

haha thats a good one mate, your a comedian.

buddy doesnt need to visit people in hospital, they want to visit him and meet a superstar, a freakish player, an amazing player....a player who kicked 9 goals in a game of football, against a team, i forget who though....um....what was it? Essendon, i think it was Essendon. yes it was. i remember he dominated 9 goals, teared up Essendons amazing backline!!! What a day out

Stop living in the past...

And throughout that rant you were living where?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow 35 pages. This is way way longer than I expected, especially as all that was needed to be said was said in one line in my first post.

I repeat, Chris Judd> Luke Hodge.

End of story, no buts about it.

wow 35 pages. This is way way longer than I expected, especially as all that was needed to be said was said in one line in my first post.

I repeat, Chris Judd> Luke Hodge.

End of story, no buts about it.
what did you go and do that for............let's get to 70 pages

hodge is a much more complete footballer, judd is a selfish player, have you ever seen him lay a shepherd?:p

You really are a nuff-nuff, aren't you? :eek:

If you had any semblance of a brain in that oversized bonce of yours, you'd be well aware that HAWKS HEROES is not a him, but a her! :rolleyes:

MORON.

The only way i would know that would be if i asked Hawks heroes personally or i closely followed every post SHE posted. Unlikely as i dont take much interest in the shit which you hawks spurt out constantly. Quite frankly i dont give a shit what sex you are either.. Basically you are all the same, MORONS.

Touchy, touchy. Go tell someone who cares, fcukwit.

The public profile should give you that information. All it takes is half a brain, and a little research, but then again ... I am dealing with something from the shallow half of the gene pool.

Touchy, touchy. Go tell someone who cares, fcukwit.

The public profile should give you that information. All it takes is half a brain, and a little research, but then again ... I am dealing with something from the shallow half of the gene pool.

Coming from a Tassie fan who shops at Dimmeys, has a mullet and a brain that can't match the size of a peanut? Come on.

Coming from a Tassie fan who shops at Dimmeys, has a mullet and a brain that can't match the size of a peanut? Come on.
gee, you blow us away with your wit and humour.

too many chardonnays at the club this evening to come up with something better??

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Hawks, guess what!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back