Hey Hawks, guess what!

Remove this Banner Ad

You are a scumbag mate!

One of the weakest things any mere mortal can do is lose an arguement which you were doing, and then try to introduce a third party as having a view on that person as well.

Scrote its time to realise your worthlessness, becasue thats just piss poor.Take a hike!:thumbsdown:

w t f

Re: Hey Adelaide_Hawk, guess what!

How come this thread is still going? The guy stated a very true fact this thread should have 2 pages max.

How come this thread is still going? The guy stated a very true fact this thread should have 2 pages max.
because it's not true. healthy rigorous debate and lots of abuse.....bay13:thumbsu:

deenamite is a dweeb and you are essenscum.

because it's not true. healthy rigorous debate and lots of abuse.....bay13:thumbsu:

deenamite is a dweeb and you are essenscum.

.. and every Dork to grace us with their presence on BF is either mentally ******ed or has the intelect of a toddler. Less in the case of Benny Howell, crawf_legend etc. The list could go one really...

hodge hodge hodge all the way tougher, stronger better team man than judd will ever be no contest.anyway hodegy's career will be better than judd when it's all said and done.

How did Melbourne go last season?

And the 40 odd before that?

Firstly why are you sticking up for hawthorn? Cannot fathom any sort of sanity that would bring about such a notion.

And for you info we did reasonably well last season under the circumstances, Better than your mob coincidently...:thumbsu:

Firstly why are you sticking up for hawthorn? Cannot fathom any sort of sanity that would bring about such a notion.

And for you info we did reasonably well last season under the circumstances, Better than your mob coincidently...:thumbsu:

Funny to see you side by side here DeeMan27 and Deenamite - Tweedledumb & Tweedledumber per se?

You might as well admit it to everyone on Big Footy now - you are that stupid and insecure that you had to back yourself up with your own opinion.

I'd like to help in some way - but truly - that is ****ed and you need to grow up.

Funny to see you side by side here DeeMan27 and Deenamite - Tweedledumb & Tweedledumber per se?

You might as well admit it to everyone on Big Footy now - you are that stupid and insecure that you had to back yourself up with your own opinion.

I'd like to help in some way - but truly - that is ****ed and you need to grow up.

Really fcukwit? Where would your evidence be?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah sweet cos im really deenamite you fuchead thatswhatimtalkinabout. Having such suspicions surely makes you the insecure one here doesnt it? Worrried the two Deenamites might pwn all of you? I expect so... wouldnt blame you.

Yeah sweet cos im really deenamite you fuchead thatswhatimtalkinabout. Having such suspicions surely makes you the insecure one here doesnt it? Worrried the two Deenamites might pwn all of you? I expect so... wouldnt blame you.

I understand having multiple identity can be a tricky thing, but some important points to remember:

-There aren't two Deenamites.

-Don't let on to your audience that you and Deenamite are one and the same poster, even when they are suspicious, lest you give the game away.

-If it all just gives you a bit of a headache, you are better off going the counseling route rather than taking aspirin and just ignoring it. MFC would rather you became healthy and bought just one membership for many years to come.*

*They would prefer you bought two memberships.

I knew there weren't really two Melbourne suporters out there. Especially two with such a fine grasp of profanity.

I understand having multiple identity can be a tricky thing, but some important points to remember:

-There aren't two Deenamites.

-Don't let on to your audience that you and Deenamite are one and the same poster, even when they are suspicious, lest you give the game away.

-If it all just gives you a bit of a headache, you are better off going the counseling route rather than taking aspirin and just ignoring it. MFC would rather you became healthy and bought just one membership for many years to come.*

*They would prefer you bought two memberships.

Well it gives me a bit of a kick going along with your little game. I know none of you truly believe it but continue speculation as i quite enjoy listening to you whine. Music to the ears

Well it gives me a bit of a kick going along with your little game. I know none of you truly believe it but continue speculation as i quite enjoy listening to you whine. Music to the ears

La la la I'm not Deenamite I'm not Deenamite Melbourne has lots of supporters

istockphoto_1623467_i_can_t_hear_you_2.jpg

Hey Blues... GUESS WHAT?

You can't stop winning wooden spoons and tanking games of football.

Washington Generals would wallop the shit out of your chris judd inspired 2008 team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Hawks, guess what!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back