Hey Hawks, guess what!

Remove this Banner Ad

you've just repeated yourself three times, but i think you got the message across well enough. Hodge may be a great player but being able to stand up in the big games is what counts. What was his injury btw?

yea i thought u would say that, if u watched any footy, or knew anything bout footy, you would know his injury. got a knock to his acl in the elimination. standing up in the big games? 25 touches 6 marks 6 tackles, and that is not mentioning the hard ball gets, and 1 percenters that hodge does way more than judd. Hodge does a lot more of the hard things, things which dont make the stat sheet. BTW he got injured 11 mins into second term, and he picked up 9 of 25 touches in the last whilst being injured!!! What a star

Ok get over Neitz being our full forward. That is why we are developing Newton into a goalkicker. See that mark he took this year? Unlikely seeing as you dont watch football.

yea i saw the mark, and im happy to admit it was a great mark, but just because he had one good mark, what makes u think he is going to be good, and has a bright future ahead of him?

what bout carrol? 2nd most amount of goals being kicked on him

worst attendance record in 2007?

worst facilities in the league?

your a long way of finals, meaning your ages off premiership.

yea i thought u would say that, if u watched any footy, or knew anything bout footy, you would know his injury. got a knock to his acl in the elimination. standing up in the big games? 25 touches 6 marks 6 tackles, and that is not mentioning the hard ball gets, and 1 percenters that hodge does way more than judd. Hodge does a lot more of the hard things, things which dont make the stat sheet. BTW he got injured 11 mins into second term, and he picked up 9 of 25 touches in the last whilst being injured!!! What a star

Well if you knew that then why did you say it?

Well if that is the case you wouldnt mind sending just Hodgey out to play us in round 1 next year. I'm sure Clarkson would give it the all clear seeing as hodge is sooooo much better than our entire list.

you dum ass, he is suspeneded so he cant...you loser

thought u might know that, but oviously you dont....
but dont worry we meet again round 9 and he will be there then, so dont worry he will get a chance to dominate ur shit team

you dum ass, he is suspeneded so he cant...you loser

thought u might know that, but oviously you dont....
but dont worry we meet again round 9 and he will be there then, so dont worry he will get a chance to dominate ur shit team

On his own?

Oh thats right he was really tough in that game were he racked up 8 disposals against the roos.

Curb your obssesion for knobs first and foremost. I wasn't allowed into the hall, niether were many of the supporters I was with. It wasn't done in a fair manner. You got where you are through tanking and Greg Miller. We'll bounce back next year, as a more stronger and united club. I'm not gonna be a moron about it, just state the situation.

I love my club as much as anyone here. Hodge has time in the system to grow and prosper. Now wait and see what benifets time will have on McLean, Bate, Jones, Sylvia, Frawley and Rivers.

i thought i was just mention to you how much of a waste your third pick was on syliva. Syvlia has had 4 years on the list, and managed a huge 52 games ohhh watch out!!! and managed 32 goals, for a midfielder who plays half his time in the forward line,

now tell me...how good is he?

what a star sylvia is.

nearly every melbourne supporter would agree with me that he has been very dissappointing, you wont because your biased. You said your going to bounce back next yr, with what?

What have you got in ur team that makes u think ur a chance nxt yr?

On his own?

Oh thats right he was really tough in that game were he racked up 8 disposals against the roos.

you got no idea do you, he was injured. i think i have already told you that. but prob in one ear, out the other....anyway hodge is better than any1 on ur list, so why dont u leave this forum, got nothing to do with melbourne?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you got no idea do you, he was injured. i think i have already told you that. but prob in one ear, out the other....anyway hodge is better than any1 on ur list, so why dont u leave this forum, got nothing to do with melbourne?

But he was fit enough to run around the field beat some people up wasnt he. Geez, that sure shows how tough he is.

Horrible call. I'm sorry we were'nt as shithouse as you for the past few years, thus granting you the best draft picks. Our list is one of the more promising, delusional fool.

haha..you know what mate your really funny

you said 'Our list is one of the more promising'

is that spost to be a joke or something?

yea great list, full forward running round on crutches, full back slow as shit and got the 2nd most amount of goals kicked on him!!!
and midfield is not bad, your best midfieler is like 31 or something....

biased opinion from a one eyed melbourne supporter

Well what do you think, bitch? I'll use roughie as an example of a sane Hawthorn supporter who thinks Judd is better:thumbsu:. That is all he has got going for him.

I got more going for me then that. I support a succesful team, I dont go in other threads pumping up other players, and I am proud of the team I support and love talking about them, 3 features you do not hold

Curb your obssesion for knobs first and foremost. I wasn't allowed into the hall, niether were many of the supporters I was with. It wasn't done in a fair manner. You got where you are through tanking and Greg Miller. We'll bounce back next year, as a more stronger and united club. I'm not gonna be a moron about it, just state the situation.

I love my club as much as anyone here. Hodge has time in the system to grow and prosper. Now wait and see what benifets time will have on McLean, Bate, Jones, Sylvia, Frawley and Rivers.
HAWKS NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL TANK A GAME YOU NO BRAINED TWIT YOUR MOB DELISTS PLAYERS THEY MAY HAVE NEEDED TO LATE NOW I RECKON YOU ARE IN FOR A SPOON NEXT YEAR , I MIGHT BE WRONG BUT I MIGHT BE CLOSE TOO .

GOOD TO HEAR YOU LOVE YOUR CLUB BUT WHY ARE YOU BUTTING IN ON A THREAD ABOUT THE HAWKS ETC ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????

Well I suggest Croady aborts the business ASAP if he wants to save some reputation.
why when he is making lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from it that would be a stupid move , something a melbourne supporter would do!

Well what do you think, bitch? I'll use roughie as an example of a sane Hawthorn supporter who thinks Judd is better:thumbsu:. That is all he has got going for him.
what the hell is up with you why did you even come into this thread in the first place? I never knew roughie thought that Judd was a better player...

HAWKS NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL TANK A GAME YOU NO BRAINED TWIT YOUR MOB DELISTS PLAYERS THEY MAY HAVE NEEDED TO LATE NOW I RECKON YOU ARE IN FOR A SPOON NEXT YEAR , I MIGHT BE WRONG BUT I MIGHT BE CLOSE TOO .

GOOD TO HEAR YOU LOVE YOUR CLUB BUT WHY ARE YOU BUTTING IN ON A THREAD ABOUT THE HAWKS ETC ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Did your fatty fingers slip onto the caps lock button? Yep, we sure needed Simon Godfrey! I'm just putting my opinions out there. Its not the Hawks board.

what the hell is up with you why did you even come into this thread in the first place? I never knew roughie thought that Judd was a better player...

I do, but this bloke is one of the ridiculous posters on this forum, him and his other Dee mate sit around and join other threads and talk about other players that dont play for their club. They incidentally dont rate any of their players as you never see them comparing the great Colin "I smash my missus if she talks " Sylvia and Luke Hodge, or Sam Mitchel, hell even Jordan Lewis or Brad Sewell as all 4 own him.

Whoring ourselves of for more money? Who plays 4 ******* games in Tasmania. We play one interstate. We have 6,000 more members than the Kangas and almost as many as you. If your club had as many injuries as we did last year then you would be on our position. You can't excuse years worth of failure and tanking, and then lose to a team in the finals that lost its other 2 finals games by 193 points. Something to be proud of? I think not.

How's the CBF Deena? Proud of it mate?

The performance exhibited this year by the "Mighty Dees" was nothing short of disgraceful. If you find the type of effort shown by your side this year to be acceptable then you should really examine why you follow sport at all. I suppose it makes you feel better to slag of about the teams that finished higher than you (God knows there were a few of them), but the sad fact is that when we visit season 2008 you will be stuck in the same awful mire that was this year. Demon supporters must thank God for Richmond and Essendon.

Maybe the Woewodin board would be more appropriate for our Dees friends.

Notice hardly anyone ever trolls the Demons. No use trolling a passionless group of gimps who don't value their side. Cannon fodder IMO. Possibly the Melbourne Saints.

Did your fatty fingers slip onto the caps lock button? Yep, we sure needed Simon Godfrey! I'm just putting my opinions out there. Its not the Hawks board.
i know it is not the hawks board twit , no i decided to let my skinny fingers leave the caps on :p you are allowed your opinion just wondering why you are debating in this thread that was started by a blue supporter about the hawks ? though maybe it is cause judd was a melbourne supporter before he went to the wee girls ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Hawks, guess what!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back