Hey mods.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Well may you say, but it must be tried.

Do not dismiss 32,000 years of successful Westminster system so readily.

I prefer the flogminster system. Whoever gives me a more entertaining explanation and or excuse may get what they want.

Exactly.....so do you think the penalty is fitting and he should issue the apology and cop the extra time, or is this out of my hands and we have a badge on the way?

I'll let him have his say first

Perhaps it may, perhaps it may. But it deserves to be tried in a kangaroo court of law, and I am just the kangaroo QC to try it.

I DEMAND that the mods set up a kangaroo thread to try this kangaroo case!!

And furthermore, if the Kangaroos make the finals, as is quite likely, I will find that somewhat humourous!
on what basic foundation are basing your case?

there is no precedent in bay 13 history which would justify the deliberate, malicious manipulation of a sig by the bet loser.

on what basic foundation are basing your case?

there is no precedent in bay 13 history which would justify the deliberate, malicious manipulation of a sig by the bet loser.

Obviously, there is no justification for the deliberate, malicious manipulation of a sig by the bet loser.

My argument will be along a different line to this. I wouldn't dare attempt to defend anyone so scummy, so filth ridden, so low in moral character, that they attempted to manipulate a bet based solely on wording, for their own advantage.

You can have 24 hrs, everyone else is free to post. :thumbsu:

I shall spend it drinking preparing!!

to my client Captain Blood - I take cash only as payment, upfront, and do not attempt to contact me over the next 24 hours as I prepare your case. I work alone.

I shall spend it drinking preparing!!

to my client Captain Blood - I take cash only as payment, upfront, and do not attempt to contact me over the next 24 hours as I prepare your case. I work alone.
You're funny Durex, you sure you don't want to represent me? After all we are both men of honor who pay our bets...I'll pay you in beer...

You're funny Durex, you sure you don't want to represent me? After all we are both men of honor who pay our bets...I'll pay you in beer...

I'm whispering so the others don't hear, but while I cannot legally switch sides, I could definitely inform you of all our tactics, moves And surprise evidence, for the right price...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When i finish work today, i will remove the asterix's and leave sig as is.
By adhering to the date i specified, i actually carry the sig through our finals campaign and aa a result wear it longer than the original time specified. Essendon are drug cheating scum, and i am happy to wear the the sig, as it will eventually go, but the stain left on the competition will last far, far longer, and this pleases me.
Carro is an absolute horn bag and i would like to make an adult film with her.
As a result of the above statement involving Carro, as no man would actually do this, i plead insanity as advised by my solicitor Duritz.
Whats your verdict ant on this complicated and sensitive issue?

By adhering to the date i specified, i actually carry the sig through our finals campaign and aa a result wear it longer than the original time specified. Essendon are drug cheating scum, and i am happy to wear the the sig, as it will eventually go, but the stain left on the competition will last far, far longer, and this pleases me.
As a result of the above statement involving Carro, as no man would actually do this, i plead insanity as advised by my solicitor Duritz.
Nah, cop you suspensions as specified, then you will get a chance to own my sig for 3 whole months, otherwise I would ask the mods to badge you as the welcher you are, welcher of the year....As for putting Caro in a sexual image, permaban this WOTY....

Also the original time specified is well beyond where your finals campaign will end, you welched, claimed we would lose our points, then you made me think of Caro and pr0n, EEEWWWWWWW....permaban....There isn't a caroline in the world who has 2 RR's in her name, why do you call her Carro? I've seen better looking Carrots....Accept you penalty I have offered, then you will have a chance to own my sig, otherwise it's in the hands of the ones who dish out the badges...

I think forcing him to remove the asterisk is a tad harsh, even the AFL official ladder has a nice * next to Essendon's listing, I'd argue everything about the Essendon saga and therefore anything to do with EssASADAdon legitimizes the use of the asterisk and indeed should be encouraged.

ok.

ASTERIX.GIF

Fixed that for ya.

ASTERIX_zps71a60ec9.jpg

Should bets made to Essendon supporters (for this season) be null and void now, due to the punishment of the EFC. Or should they be honored?
Whats your call?

Honour all bets.

Nah, cop you suspensions as specified, then you will get a chance to own my sig for 3 whole months, otherwise I would ask the mods to badge you as the welcher you are, welcher of the year....As for putting Caro in a sexual image, permaban this WOTY....

Don't press too hard LDJ. Yes he attempted to welch but he's seen the force of right and honoured the bet even though EFC* is a bunch of scum sucking drug cheats and his infatuation with Caro is well. truly disturbing.

OK, I am here to present my case on behalf of my client, Captain Blood.

Ahem.

Essendon, for as long as people have cracked coconuts on rocks to drink the sweet coconut milk inside, have been cheating scum. For a while there, we thought that Carlton were the scummiest cheating scum about, but it turns out they are not, for Essendon still have them covered.

And, much like the sweet coconut milk that pours from the successfully cracked coconut, we like to drink our fill of it.

As such, my client is well within his rights to add an asterisk to the end of this signature. For an asterisk MUST be placed against their name, due to the sweetness of the coconut milk, and the fact that all their wins in 2013 are tarnished by the cheating of which they have been found guilty, and will continue to be found guilty.

My client is an honest man, and as such has honoured his bet, and will continue to do so unto the end of it's time, he has agreed to this, but he must and will be allowed to place the asterisk at the end, lest like the summer that follows the winter without rain, there be no coconuts for any to enjoy.

I rest my case.

OK, I am here to present my case on behalf of my client, Captain Blood.

Ahem.

Essendon, for as long as people have cracked coconuts on rocks to drink the sweet coconut milk inside, have been cheating scum. For a while there, we thought that Carlton were the scummiest cheating scum about, but it turns out they are not, for Essendon still have them covered.

And, much like the sweet coconut milk that pours from the successfully cracked coconut, we like to drink our fill of it.

As such, my client is well within his rights to add an asterisk to the end of this signature. For an asterisk MUST be placed against their name, due to the sweetness of the coconut milk, and the fact that all their wins in 2013 are tarnished by the cheating of which they have been found guilty, and will continue to be found guilty.

My client is an honest man, and as such has honoured his bet, and will continue to do so unto the end of it's time, he has agreed to this, but he must and will be allowed to place the asterisk at the end, lest like the summer that follows the winter without rain, there be no coconuts for any to enjoy.

I rest my case.

And the fact that i am disturbed. Right now i'm thinking of a threesome with Patrick Smith and Carro.

Don't press too hard LDJ. Yes he attempted to welch but he's seen the force of right and honoured the bet even though EFC* is a bunch of scum sucking drug cheats and his infatuation with Caro is well. truly disturbing.

#standfirmbehindcarroveryveryfirmbehindcaooooooohhhhhhhhhhh

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey mods.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back