Hey mods.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok so if captain blood 17 removes the asterix he is safe from a welch badge?

I think an asterix is warranted, completely, in this circumstance, and if others wish to rob captain blood 17 of his right to display that asterix in this time, for this bet, then I offer my services as QC for him, not only free of charge but also pro bono, and I will defend his right in any kangaroo court the Bay sets up to hear it, should it choose to do so. Further, if it does, an impartial judge like Quixote, a learned member of the bar in real life, could adjudicate for us.

Yep, the OP took the lost sig down for a day or 2 as well.

Now he's added an asterisk to it in some form of protest, which, according to renowned welcher Black Flag, is basically welching in itself.
He changed the sig to something far more slanderous, then suggested the bet was null and void because we we're about to lose the points so the game never counted, called us bad names too..:(
He's clearly not honoring his bet and needs to accept the terms of the new penalty and write the apology including the text provided above and i will let him honor his bet as well as honor the bet we have on this weeks match...

I think an asterix is warranted, completely, in this circumstance, and if others wish to rob captain blood 17 of his right to display that asterix in this time, for this bet, then I offer my services as QC for him, not only free of charge but also pro bono, and I will defend his right in any kangaroo court the Bay sets up to hear it, should it choose to do so. Further, if it does, an impartial judge like Quixote, a learned member of the bar in real life, could adjudicate for us.
There is a hell of a lot more than an asterisk there...A bet is a bet, he gets to add nothing...Get off the grass..

Bay 13 isn't a democracy when it comes to welching, pro boner boy.

In instances like this, Ant_ is judge, jury, executioner and mortician.

Bay 13 isn't a democracy when it comes to welching, pro boner boy.

In instances like this, Ant_ is judge, jury, executioner and mortician.

No, it's not, but these are special circumstances, and special circumstances require special people, which is why we're dealing with the likes of longdaveyjetta and captain blood 17 in the first place.

However, I'd like to step down from my ivory tower made of diamonds for a minute to help out a man in need. I, against the tide of popular opinion, agree with captain blood 17 on this, as does my learned friend PrinceOfPenrith, and I demand the case be heard!

I think an asterix is warranted
ok.

ASTERIX.GIF

No, it's not, but these are special circumstances, and special circumstances require special people, which is why we're dealing with the likes of longdaveyjetta and captain blood 17 in the first place.

However, I'd like to step down from my ivory tower made of diamonds for a minute to help out a man in need. I, against the tide of popular opinion, agree with captain blood 17 on this, as does my learned friend PrinceOfPenrith, and I demand the case be heard!

thumbs_down_gladiator.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was the bet? Was it made here!

Bet was made on the bay, basically it was on who won the dreamteam this year had to wear the sig provided for three months, it was due to expire on Sep 15th, CaptainBlood17 decided last week he would change it to something along the line of this..

"I lost a bet but i am claiming it back due to the EFC being a bunch of cheating %$#$%, then he added a #standbycarro,"

then he starts a thread about it, now has put up a sig that is still a slap in the face, I think the penalties I have suggested are fitting..thoughts please mods..

Mods still in nappies don't count. I've changed more nappies than you've had hot dinners, practice mod boy... I wait on Ant_ on this one.

The offer of my services as QC remain. My wig is firmly on.

Hush Duritz, or I'll bust you back down to paralegal so fast it'll make your head spin.

I have to warn you all, BTW, don't take me on, don't do it.

Here's me recently before a court case:

DavidVaughan_1590828c.jpg

I'm a bulldog!! A bulldog!! GGGRRR!!!

And here's me in court -

barrister1.jpg

Objection DISMISSED!!!!

Like the Queen on the chessboard, I stand here awaiting my arrival into the battle. Ant_, dismiss your trainee mods and make this official.

Hush Duritz, or I'll bust you back down to seargant so fast it'll make your head spin.

As an aside, you were needed on the Lions board yesterday when in the Angus Johnson discussion, as supporters discussed what possible move he could come up with, I offered, "Perhaps he'll offer the paddlepop Lion - with a new hat".

Woosh.

Bet was made on the bay, basically it was on who won the dreamteam this year had to wear the sig provided for three months, it was due to expire on Sep 15th, CaptainBlood17 decided last week he would change it to something along the line of this..

"I lost a bet but i am claiming it back due to the EFC being a bunch of cheating %$#$%, then he added a #standbycarro,"

then he starts a thread about it, now has put up a sig that is still a slap in the face, I think the penalties I have suggested are fitting..thoughts please mods..
the evidence against cb is damning.

imo, cb has to publicly apologize to ldj and use the correct, exact sig as specified for an extra month as punishment.

failure to do this results in a welsher badge.

Flimsy excuse to change the sig, we all knew Essendon were a bunch of cheating campaigners in February.

the evidence against cb is damning.

imo, cb has to publicly apologize to ldj and use the correct, exact sig as specified for an extra month as punishment.

failure to do this results in a welsher badge.

Perhaps it may, perhaps it may. But it deserves to be tried in a kangaroo court of law, and I am just the kangaroo QC to try it.

I DEMAND that the mods set up a kangaroo thread to try this kangaroo case!!

And furthermore, if the Kangaroos make the finals, as is quite likely, I will find that somewhat humourous!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey mods.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back