Brodie Grundy
Ben Kennedy
Tim Broomhead
Pick 6
Taylor Adams
Jesse White

237.gif
Fantastic stuff , stoked :thumbsu:

Get a 10+ year 200 game player in Adams, Jessie White who I am confident will form a potent forward line with Clokey and all those youngsters you mentioned above along with Jackson Ramsay who will be a player plus Kyle Martin, what a couple off seasons !!

Plus we Keep Pick 6 & 10, wowee, boy oh boy :p

As has been mentioned by a few others, he played GWS perfectly too.

While they made noises in the media about playing hardball, he just went ahead and traded away all of the pieces that GWS might have asked for, bringing in #6 and Jesse White along the way.

The right trade was done in the end and both sides will feel content.

Oh and he managed to freeze Geelong out of both potential acquisitions ..... they definitely went backwards this off season :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just remember, there's no prize for having the youngest team, the team with most potential, the team with the most high draft picks. Experienced hard bodies win flags. We're on the right track though.

stop prematurely ejaculating like a bunch of Hari Krishna's on ecstasy
Oh I get it, your one of those negative people whos never happy. Its an exciting time for people to get some new blood into the club so people are naturally excited. If that's not what your into then don't post and let other people enjoy.
Your the type of bloke that whenever someone posts something positive about the club you shoot it down with crap answers like "lynch,young,russell".

Oh I get it, your one of those negative people whos never happy. Its an exciting time for people to get some new blood into the club so people are naturally excited. If that's not what your into then don't post and let other people enjoy.
Your the type of bloke that whenever someone posts something positive about the club you shoot it down with crap answers like "lynch,young,russell".

Reckon he's related to thatsgold

What im more interested to know is Hine under contract? Hes one guy I couldn't handle to lose to the filth, the most important guy to Collingwood in my opinion.

This ^^^^^

Lock this guy into a long term contract Pies. Absolute genius at his craft and one of the key figures in breaking our premiership drought.

Considering we've played finals 8 years in a row it is a credit to him and his team that they have been able to bring in six first round picks (incl Adams) in the last two years.

In Hine We Trust!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hine you've done it again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back