Historic occassion - return of the Colliwobbles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by ok.crows
Back-to-back GF losses will bring out jibes like that every time!

MarkT, hotpie & other Crows knockers, what did you think of that then?

You should be mighty proud of your boys right about now ok.crows.

Congrats Adelaide......looking very good

Re: Re: Historic occassion - return of the Colliwobbles.

Originally posted by BrisGirl
You should be mighty proud of your boys right about now ok.crows.

Congrats Adelaide......looking very good

A good game I thought, Pies were actually OK, but Crows were better.

But can't get carried away, there is a long, long real season ahead of us all yet.

As for looking good, we really can't say. You can't tell anything about Port & Brisbane on showings so far for example, and therein lies the real competition IMO. At the same time it doesn't seem too bad for Crows I must say.

Originally posted by Mr Ripper
We still haven't forgiven you for that, Daniel.

Had to let those tortured souls have one - just to shut them up.

Then we realised to our horror that it didn't shut them up. The bragging continued unabated for the next decade. So we have now decided that we won't let it happen again, and the drought will continue for all eternity.

Letting them win one in '90 to stop their sooking just didn't work out the way we all hoped.

Re: Re: Re: Historic occassion - return of the Colliwobbles.

A good game I thought, Pies were actually OK, but Crows were better.

But can't get carried away, there is a long, long real season ahead of us all yet.

As for looking good, we really can't say. You can't tell anything about Port & Brisbane on showings so far for example, and therein lies the real competition IMO. At the same time it doesn't seem too bad for Crows I must say.

I always thought that a good showing in the night grand-finals always set you up for a decent Premiership season.......

No matter what, the fact that your boys travelled extensively, and still won a final against a team that didn't leave their home State, can walk away with their heads up.

See you in the top four......

So much for burying the Colliwobbles after the 1990 GF.

hehehehe

:D

Back-to-back GF losses will bring out jibes like that every time!

MarkT, hotpie & other Crows knockers, what did you think of that then?

Its just part and parcel of being the greatest team in all the land...the lessor teams will always see any victory over Collingwood as their greatest achievement, after all, the AFL relies on us to exist. ;)

Originally posted by Tio_Ray
Its just part and parcel of being the greatest team in all the land...the lessor teams will always see any victory over Collingwood as their greatest achievement, after all, the AFL relies on us to exist. ;)

Apart from the fact that your post is absolute cr*p could you please note that the spelling is "lesser" rather than "lessor" that you have posted in so many other posts with similar cr*p in them.

As for the substance of the post - not worthy of comment!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tio_Ray

Get your hand off it.

Why do Collingwood fans delude themselves?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Re: Re: Historic occassion - return of the Colliwobbles.

Originally posted by Catman
Why do Collingwood fans delude themselves?

Because they follow their illustrious leader Eddie into the delusional oblivion.

;)

nope...its all true ... why else do so many of you have inferiority complexes about collingwood? Isn't it true that almost everyone loves to beat collingwood? Don't most of you say the AFL are always bending over for the pies? Isn't this post making you hate collingwood even more? hehehehhe....face it...we own you people...the LESSOR teams were born to serve and the AFL loves to use collingwood to suck money out of all of you...your own clubs love to suck money out of you and love using collingwood to do it...and all the while we get more and more easy money as all ruling classes do with the peasants.

All I am doing is stating the facts...don't blame the messenger..I am just a humble guy...really...hehehehehehe :) :)

Since this seems to be the bag-the-crap-out-of-collingwood thread, I will says this here!

Congrats on the win Crows, You obviously wanted it more than us! Put simply, we played crap footy!

Enjoy the win!

Originally posted by CJ
Since this seems to be the bag-the-crap-out-of-collingwood thread, I will says this here!

Congrats on the win Crows, You obviously wanted it more than us! Put simply, we played crap footy!

Enjoy the win!

Yes I am! and Nah, we didn't want it more than you. Your guys wanted it just as much but THE CROWS WERE BETTER. Your guys weren't that bad, but THE CROWS WERE BETTER.

Originally posted by CJ

Enjoy the win!

You try a gracious in defeat post and they still try and shoot you down in flames ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Historic occassion - return of the Colliwobbles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back