History

Remove this Banner Ad

anzacs

All Australian
Suspended
Apr 25, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Collingwood... most wins of any AFL club... most records of any AFL club... headed the premiership table longer than the other 15 clubs put together... total dominance!

Every Collingwood supporter hears the excuse "Oh thats just history" when the above facts are cited

What most fail to realise however is that everything is history... the second I finish typing this post it will be history

The future hasn't happened yet and the present is gone the second you focus on it

THERE IS ONLY HISTORY... and ours just happens to be the best

Collingwood... most wins of any AFL club... most records of any AFL club... headed the premiership table longer than the other 15 clubs put together... total dominance!

Every Collingwood supporter hears the excuse "Oh thats just history" when the above facts are cited

What most fail to realise however is that everything is history... the second I finish typing this post it will be history

The future hasn't happened yet and the present is gone the second you focus on it

BS
Collingwood has only 14 premierships and hasnt won 1 since 1990

• Banned
BS
Collingwood has only 14 premierships and hasnt won 1 since 1990
That doesn't change the facts of winning more games and breaking more records than anyone else... and if premierhips are the benchmark we had the most flags for the longest time... history

That doesn't change the facts of winning more games and breaking more records than anyone else... and if premierhips are the benchmark we had the most flags for the longest time... history

possibly
But if the Dees hadnt been beaten in 1958 they would of had 7 premierships in a row

it's all well and good to cite history, but collingwood fans have to go back in history at least 40 years before they can gloat.

Collingwood's recent history is nothing special, so go for it anzacs, enjoy your history of success in a league with less teams, less professionalism and a lower level of skills and intensity than today's afl. Everyone knows that is all collingwood fans can hang on to.

When was the last time anyone saw Nathan Buckley smile after a Grand Final?

2rm41z4.jpg

1992 at Football Park. :cool:

16 > 14

The ONLY thing that matters that the team I support has more premierships than your mob. We have been in the competition for the same amount of time. So i guess it makes us the more successful team. We have also won more since it has been nationalised

it's all well and good to cite history, but collingwood fans have to go back in history at least 40 years before they can gloat.
The earth is 4 billion years old, it takes 4 minutes to boil an egg... whats your point?

Why do you have to feel you have to prove Collingwoods success? This is just more repetitive, boring dribble

Yes indeed it is boring dribble.

Pull your head in Anzacs...everyone knows about our glorious past, but why crap on about it when our future is so bright?....:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

possibly
But if the Dees hadnt been beaten in 1958 they would of had 7 premierships in a row

And if they didn't have the dodgy finals format in 1930 Collingwood wouldn't have won 4 in a row. Back then if the minor premiers lost in the final they had the right to ask for a rematch. Geelong won the final but lost the rematch.

I like the way you never let facts get in the way of your agenda.

Can you count to 16 or do you just stop at 14???
I think the current premiership count is well known and documented, but many have forgotten Collingwood has won the most games, broken the most records and lead the premiership table for the better part of a century... a dominance still unrivalled in this league

We cop enough crap from supporters to give it back a little from time to time

This is one of those times.. don't take it personally

Remove this Banner Ad

History

Remove this Banner Ad

Back