Hogan worth

Remove this Banner Ad

With all of the top 10 this year draft wise from the East I think we are going to be prepared to deal away any high picks we have. Even if we picked up two guns with a 5 and 6 do we really want to hear every year about them going home, wasn't it bad enough with Cerra this year? This is the first legitimate KPF that may want to come to us in years so we won't be saying no.

I suspect Melbourne is interested and semi nudging Hogan our way as they see we may potentially have 2 high picks from our impending Neale trade.
I’ll be curious are to see if they are willing to deal if Hogan nominated us but Neale decided to stay. Will they take the 6 + something else if pick 5 is not in the picture?

Five cartons of full strength, 50 ham sandwiches, 200 meat pies, a ride each week in Fyfe's chopper, and our 2019, 20 and 21 1st.
With Hogan lifting us up to top of the ladder no 1 at the end of each year it will be pick 18 times 3. Alternatively we could be 3 times last being 3 - 1st's if we finish last in each year....but we should get an early pick comp. LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're still rebuilding, not having at least one high pick would be a terrible result. Even if we have to trade a future first I'd do it if it meant we hung on to 5 or 6 or whatever it is this year. I don't think we'll roll over though, even if it is Hogan.

Hope not, but you never know. Rosich may go full Schwabb to get a few more bums on seats.

Last edited:
If Neale was staying, I can see no reason why he would delay in making the announcement. Besides wouldn’t he have a responsibility to let the club know well in advance of the draft so they can formulate the logic behind their selections or am I missing something?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hogan worth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back