Remove this Banner Ad

BIGBEZ

Norm Smith Medallist
May 22, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Bloods!
Australain heavyweight title was fought last night, Mirovic(44yrs old) vs Hopoate, not one article in todays herald sun in melbourne, says alot about the standard of heavyweight boxing in Australia when a bloke like Mirovic can take Hopoate 9 rounds, although Hopoate eventually won.
On the radio this morning I was listening to an interview with Hopoate, when asked about fighting Hall, he said "As a Swans supporter, Id like to see Hall keep playing footy for a few years for the teams sake"! (tongue in cheek)

Haha, keep that belt warm 'bum jabber!'

Mirovic seems to be the George Foreman of Australian boxing...without the talent, titles, money or grill products. You get the sense BBBH might be looking for something to occupy his time in 2009, so watch out Hoppa

Mirovic seems to be the George Foreman of Australian boxing...without the talent, titles, money or grill products. You get the sense BBBH might be looking for something to occupy his time in 2009, so watch out Hoppa
If its a decent price i will possibly buy a Barry Hall grill! As long as it comes
in red and white!

as we all know, hopoate has been a true red and white swan supporter for as long as he can remember

i.e. since the 2005 grand final

hopper not the one foe hally to worri bout cos the other legue hard man is the great big solo haumono who would puch ten pounz of shit out of tha hally and i iz an afl sayin this buit the solo man is meaner than a nun with a ruler.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hopper not the one foe hally to worri bout cos the other legue hard man is the great big solo haumono who would puch ten pounz of shit out of tha hally and i iz an afl sayin this buit the solo man is meaner than a nun with a ruler.

hahaha:D:thumbsu:

Do you have a cousin named abdullah who posted recently?;)

spelded ...Blaktowen!!!! LOL!

Are you saying BBBH is constipated and needs to get some shit off his mind?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopoate a Swan..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back