Werewolf Horrorhead in an Ice Box WW

Remove this Banner Ad

Or we could find the arsonist who has doused 4 people with them dying plus a mafia kill and wolf double kill this game could well be over if we don’t get the arsonist today.

ClarkeM-onist thanks Grand Uncle Horace omgfridge

Definitely Crowy, Guero and Muddie would top my list after that.
At the risk of making you even more suspicious of me, I'll give you some reasons to think I might be a villager.

1. Day 1 I was in a tied lynch vote with Millky. He'd voted for me, so his hands were tied. My vote was on Filthy, so I could have switched my vote late to Millky ensuring he was lynched and we didn't have a 'Daniel Talia footy card' toss to decide who died.
2. I was intimidated by the mafia day 2.
3. I led the lynch on zerg yesterday, suggesting he almost certainly had a role and with 90+% chance of him being evil I liked the odds. So I'm highly unlikely to be a wolf.

Definitely Crowy, Guero and Muddie would top my list after that.
I reckon IMS is still in the frame too, Rodders. Dapp was suss on him and next thing he's gone. It could be a set up too I suppose, but it's just a nagging feeling.

I'll just hold off for now and see how the day goes.

I reckon IMS is still in the frame too, Rodders. Dapp was suss on him and next thing he's gone. It could be a set up too I suppose, but it's just a nagging feeling.

He just voted for IMS. So I guess IMS is top of his list and the players he named above are the next rung down.

He just voted for IMS. So I guess IMS is top of his list and the players he named above are the next rung down.
Yeah, I realised that as soon as I scrolled back.

At the risk of making you even more suspicious of me, I'll give you some reasons to think I might be a villager.
Relax, you're a villager. What roles are left? Looks like a few targets on the table but what side are they likely to be on?

Relax, you're a villager. What roles are left? Looks like a few targets on the table but what side are they likely to be on?
Alpha wolf
wolf

Godfather
roleblocker
goon

SK
arsonist

Based on IMS voting zerg yesterday I don't think he's a wolf. That's all I've got at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve already voted IMS

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Horrorhead in an Ice Box WW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back