Werewolf Horrorhead in an Ice Box WW

Remove this Banner Ad

Confused seer: Gets a seer every night. The info will mostly be wrong. Evil, The Arsonist and the SK seer as villager, but so too do all good roles. Villagers will seer as an evil. On two or more randomised nights the False Seer will get true'ish info. Cannot seer them self.
Grand Uncle Horace
can you clarify this bit for the false seer, if they seer as a villager for the false seer thats technically the correct result, which the false seer shouldn't get.

He's trying to say I'm lying. Notice this is EASILY the most active he's been in the thread.
I can't help that you've raised me as I've walked out of a meeting. That's unfortunate timing on my end. I didn't say you were lying however from where I stand your information is incorrect or misleading.

Confusion is Barrybran's only tactic left. The OP is very clear and I confirmed it with the mods due to an error they made earlier in the game with one of my results.
Yep, cool. There are no hidden good roles left so Baz must be evil. And IMS is a villager. Good stuff mate. :thumbsu:

Confusion is Barrybran's only tactic left. The OP is very clear and I confirmed it with the mods due to an error they made earlier in the game with one of my results.
I'd check it again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grand Uncle Horace fan you clarify my question above?
That the false seer gets correct answers for those roles that seer as villagers even though it says they’ll get incorrect information.
If I seer someone that is actually a villager, the result I get is an evil role.
If I seer someone that actually is evil, SK, arsonist or any of the good roles, the result I get is a villager.

Which means I get a false result every time.

If I seer someone that is actually a villager, the result I get is an evil role.
If I seer someone that actually is evil, SK, arsonist or any of the good roles, the result I get is a villager.

No if you seer the sk you get villager which is the same as the real seer would get.
That is not incorrect information.

Grand Uncle Horace fan you clarify my question above?
That the false seer gets correct answers for those roles that seer as villagers even though it says they’ll get incorrect information.

Hello FR0GGY and anyone else interested.

Read the OP. The false seer if they nominate any person with a role (good, evil or neutral) gets a return that says they seer as Villager. If they nominate a Villager they get a randomised evil return.

That's not how the false seer works. Night immune roles should also seer as evil to you because they'll seer as villagers to true seers.

Hello FR0GGY and anyone else interested.

Read the OP. The false seer if they nominate any person with a role (good, evil or neutral) gets a return that says they seer as Villager. If they nominate a Villager they get a randomised evil return.
But it says they will get incorrect information.
That is not incorrect information.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Horrorhead in an Ice Box WW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back