Werewolf Horrorhead in an Ice Box WW

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, he voted early in the day for por_please_ya. Whether he's good or evil though is another question. What's your suspicion?
Right. I missed that vote.

#lurkernotjustatheoryanymore. He's skulking around and doing the minimum. Plus me being intimidated - I can't think of too many players that'd do that. So he could just be busy, and him intimidating me might be too obvious. I just have a feel. And in case you're wondering I'm not hinting at being the seer, I'm just a villager.

Baz is not alone though, some pretty shady helpfully unhelpful players about at the moment. I was pretty sure about zerg having a role and there were good odds he was evil, but I know zerg's play better than anyone else's. I can't be as sure about anyone else at this stage.

Right. I missed that vote.

#lurkernotjustatheoryanymore. He's skulking around and doing the minimum. Plus me being intimidated - I can't think of too many players that'd do that. So he could just be busy, and him intimidating me might be too obvious. I just have a feel. And in case you're wondering I'm not hinting at being the seer, I'm just a villager.

Baz is not alone though, some pretty shady helpfully unhelpful players about at the moment. I was pretty sure about zerg having a role and there were good odds he was evil, but I know zerg's play better than anyone else's. I can't be as sure about anyone else at this stage.
Probably because I got sick of dying N1 for a while. I did the same thing last game as a villager FWIW. There are people playing out of character though.

MOD NOTE: N4 Result

DapperJong ,Vig, killed by Mafia
jmoo wan , Wolf Cub, killed by the SK
Dingster , Mafia Intimidator, killed by Wolves and the Vigilante
Someone got doused.

It is now day.

Will send out reports on other night actions ASAP.

I swear to god Rodney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Losing our vig is a blow. More importantly, Dapper was guiding the village and we're now relying on Rodney Dangerfield. God help us all.

I've looked back at how the departed evil voted to see what it can tell us.

zerg (beta wolf): Baz - Smeg - Dingster (intimidator)
jmoo (cub): Baz - Danger (doctor) - Baz
Dingster (intimidator): me - TG - moose

The fact that 2 wolves voted for Baz on day 1 strongly suggests he's not a wolf. The late vote by Dingster on moose strongly suggests moose is not mafioso. That's all I've got. Any other input would be appreciated.

I'll vote for por_please_ya thanks Grand Uncle Horace omgfridge. Based mostly on the public interplay between her and zerg yesterday to try and explain why zerg wasn't very active. It seemed to me like they were creating a cover story together.

Ha! You'll keep Dingster.

Kudos. I'd have flipped my sh*t and modkilled myself by now accidentally on purpose by now.

Also Grand Uncle Horace omgfridge IMS I think he maybe the one guiding Moose. Moose might be the big one but hopefully we might find the beta than can go the big guy.

1596069757521.png

When you are intimidated, there's not much to do, but I deliberately kept posting yesterday to see how people were responding and while most people just dished out the likes and laughs, the above post from croweater 41 stood out. It reads like he was trying to distance himself from the intimidation / suck up a bit. I reckon he is evil, virtue signalling by trying to associate with a victim.

Grand Uncle Horace omgfridge

Players that voted for zerg:

me - IMS - moose - Deaneus

Given the state of the game I think it's unlikely these players are part of the wolf pack.

So based on moose voting for zerg and Dingster voting for moose I think it's unlikely moose is in a faction.

MC Bad Genius you seemed keen to steer the vote away from zerg yesterday, you were really interested in where the amulet was after the deadline last night and you engaged with jmoo when he voted for the outed doc, saying: 'fake doc claim, you thinking?'.

What were you trying to achieve with all of these interactions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Horrorhead in an Ice Box WW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back