Horsham District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look out here we go again, obviously the doctor and dentist have been out at the Prison Paul, hence why you have been ralitively quite on BigFooty the last couple of days!! As for me going to coach Natte next year in the LPFL, well all I can say is you are fast becoming a Lyeon C@#T , because you sure aint a Lion Tamer!! :p

Gday mighty. hows thing? You heading down to any of the races for the spring carnival this if so mate let me know. Will have to catch up for a few frothies.

MICHAEL WALSH AND SNAKE JOHNSON WILL APPLY FOR JOINT COACHING ROLES.
AS LONG AS WALSH CAN HAVE A SEASON OF FREE HOT PIES.

Don't throw too many stones there Paul, with the size of you nowadays and the fact that even the reserves game has gotten too quick for you, then maybe you should give up the pies over the pre-season!! :p

As for Snake applying in conjunction with myself for the coaching job, well I think Snake would more than likely be more of an asset to the club than your good self has shown/been this year! He'd probably break the tackles a lot easier and get more kicks in one game than what you have all year!!
And yes I know, you have missed several games this season due to an ingrown hair!! :D

Don't throw too many stones there Paul, with the size of you nowadays and the fact that even the reserves game has gotten too quick for you, then maybe you should give up the pies over the pre-season!! :p

As for Snake applying in conjunction with myself for the coaching job, well I think Snake would more than likely be more of an asset to the club than your good self has shown/been this year! He'd probably break the tackles a lot easier and get more kicks in one game than what you have all year!!
And yes I know, you have missed several games this season due to an ingrown hair!! :D
Has Paul been playing this year I thought he was retired? Great Western must give pies out at half time thats the only way you'd get Sam Pies Pitman to get out of bed before two o'clock.

Has Paul been playing this year I thought he was retired? Great Western must give pies out at half time thats the only way you'd get Sam Pies Pitman to get out of bed before two o'clock.
Sacasm is a great thing topgun youd fit in well in this comp,overweight,slow,hasbeens just like me and mighty roar

Probably would have been a better option for the great man retireing this season instead of a moving onto the Western!! Which speaking of the great man Dalziel, due to get his licence back next week, one would have thought that he had never of lost it!! :p

As for Sam "Bed Sores" Pitman, has slowly worked he's way into the seniors and has been playing alright!! He's been named on Kalkee's Century Goal Kicker in Perkins tomorrow so the Lions will be expecting a big showing from "Figgy" himself!!

How does little Drew Jacko go at Kalkee, seen him play in a practie match at wyche a few years ago and have heard good things about him..
Played against Jackson on the weekend and he is coming along very well. Quick and has a go he kicked a few goals and would have been in my top 3. Seen a team mate wack him last year I think, in a real shit act ( and was told by all his team mates after the game it was piss weak) and was worried he might carry that but he was not one bit worried and put his head over the ball all day. If he hangs around will be in the top few players in the leauge within 3 years. Good kid too, not afraid to give a bit of lip in good fun either.

Probably would have been a better option for the great man retireing this season instead of a moving onto the Western!! Which speaking of the great man Dalziel, due to get his licence back next week, one would have thought that he had never of lost it!! :p

As for Sam "Bed Sores" Pitman, has slowly worked he's way into the seniors and has been playing alright!! He's been named on Kalkee's Century Goal Kicker in Perkins tomorrow so the Lions will be expecting a big showing from "Figgy" himself!!
Mighty how did the great man pitman go on the weekend?

The footy show is coming to Ararat tomorrow, Billy Brownless and Big BT Taylor will be spinning the wheel for the Ararat and district Junior Football association. Come along and have a great night at Alexandra oval, there is a big marquee and music will be provided by the “BOURBON LEGENDS”. Do any of you blokes that played in the old ADJFA remember the old rooms, if so make sure you come along and lets see if the KIDS can win the car.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

How's my old mate Lachlan 'Choco' Exell travelling for the Keys? Have seen him in action on the field and on the dancefloor numerous times this year and he looks to have the goods in both but just curious to see how he goes up in the country.

Also does anyone know of a bloke from Rupanyup by the name of Scott Niewand... from all reports he looks like an ex rup player Clinton Castleman. How does he go?

Cheers boys..

The footy show is coming to Ararat tomorrow, Billy Brownless and Big BT Taylor will be spinning the wheel for the Ararat and district Junior Football association. Come along and have a great night at Alexandra oval, there is a big marquee and music will be provided by the “BOURBON LEGENDS”. Do any of you blokes that played in the old ADJFA remember the old rooms, if so make sure you come along and lets see if the KIDS can win the car.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Bigun why has there been no posts the boys out by the lake there all gone quiet. No beton 5 no mighty roar no trams where have they all gone?:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bigun why has there been no posts the boys out by the lake there all gone quiet. No beton 5 no mighty roar no trams where have they all gone?:D
Yes they have gone quiet, I think they have all been drunk since Saturday when GW played thier last game for the season, Then they had the B&F count on Sunday which was won by Dale Hurley (well done Hurls) and then they had mad Monday yesterday, I am sure when the blur fades they will be back posting their normal shit;););)

Yes they have gone quiet, I think they have all been drunk since Saturday when GW played thier last game for the season, Then they had the B&F count on Sunday which was won by Dale Hurley (well done Hurls) and then they had mad Monday yesterday, I am sure when the blur fades they will be back posting their normal shit;););)
Well done Dazz, how many is that now??
Would have been interesting to see what condition he was in by the time the vote count was finished, and monday would have to be a slow start i would think!!!

Rito Boys. What are your tips for the two teams in the grand final? and who will win? and who will win the dellar medal B&F. And thanks jimjim for the compliment mate! lol My tip for the dellar medal would have to be Steve Shultz an absolute freak or Dale Hurley from Great Western another bloody very talented player! Not to sure about the grand final tho very tight compertition this year and its good to see!

Rito Boys. What are your tips for the two teams in the grand final? and who will win? and who will win the dellar medal B&F. And thanks jimjim for the compliment mate! lol My tip for the dellar medal would have to be Steve Shultz an absolute freak or Dale Hurley from Great Western another bloody very talented player! Not to sure about the grand final tho very tight compertition this year and its good to see!

My tip would be Harrow/Balmoral vs Kalkee, hard to see any other two teams play off in the big one. If Phil Busch and Laharum get there act together they will be in for a show. As i said though, it will be H/B & Kalkee. :thumbsu: Harrow/Balmoral by 16 pts in a ripper!

dunno bout sachse think webb will probably steal to many votes off him, i would say steve schultz would be favourite, along with hurley. both outstanding players maybe hurley has the upper hand with his team finishing lower on the ladder. who do u guys think will win the flag ? i think kalkee are the side to beat depending on how there coach holds together not travelling very well !!!!! a roughy is still pimp i think if they can overcome a big hurdle in laharum this week

How will Nathan Sasche poll in the League medal this year, has he had a good enough year to win it?

The real worry for Rup would be their failure to keep clint castleman on their list. Is a matchwinner with his raking left footers and has kicked 40 goals in 10 games for hopetoun this year. An absolute freak of the game... and scott neiwand hasn't stepped up to fill the massive gap left by The Casanova. His left foot is dismal. The only resemblance he is bearing is that both have dorset ram like characteristics.

How will Nathan Sasche poll in the League medal this year, has he had a good enough year to win it?

Sasche and Webb will compete for votes, both have had outstanding years. But I also think that they did not win ebnough matches for Sasche to pick up maximum votes.
Hurley is an umpire's favourite, while Steve Schultz is a standout in a successful team where there is not a huge amount of genuine stars.

Sasche and Webb will compete for votes, both have had outstanding years. But I also think that they did not win ebnough matches for Sasche to pick up maximum votes.
Hurley is an umpire's favourite, while Steve Schultz is a standout in a successful team where there is not a huge amount of genuine stars.

what do ppl think wil happen with the schultz incident that has been launched?

Load of shit!! Lahrum are all a pack of w***ers hate them with a passion! Pack of sore losers!

i agree that if the dees hadn't of got knocked out of the finals in straight sets nothing would have happened as the bloke played last week with a couple of stiches anyway. but its on the table now and the league has to go through it. So is he gonna go? or will he get off? thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back