Hottest 100 of 2014 prediction thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If they were songs you were hoping to make the Countdown because you were planning on listening to the Countdown then no.

If you posted on facebook #myshitsong forno.1 - everyone vote for myshitsong lel - then yes it was a campaigner move
So promoting is bad? So you should vote but not talk about it at all. In any way?

Yep because that's what I meant. Please, just stop. You're nothing but a troll. Just like every other Swifty voter
So now nobody can like that song? if they vote for it, they must be trolls?

You keep changing the rules so often.

Why not? Takes what, 5 seconds? Doesn't cost anything.
Took me about an hour to be honest. But I guess that's the difference between someone voting because they enjoy the station and the music it plays and someone who is doing it just cause they having nothing better to do.

So now nobody can like that song? if they vote for it, they must be trolls?

You keep changing the rules so often.
I havent ever changed the rules - unlike you buddy.

1. It's a shit song - but plenty of people like shit music
2. It's fine to vote for it, if you listen to Triple J and it if you realllly want to throw a vote to a song that was never played on that station
3. It is not fine to vote for it if you don't listen to triple J, dont like Triple J's general musical wheelhouse and are only doing it as part of an online social media movement of being a massive campaigner

Took me about an hour to be honest. But I guess that's the difference between someone voting because they enjoy the station and the music it plays and someone who is doing it just cause they having nothing better to do.
The years I did I was only voting for a few songs, so I just looked for them and that was it. Didn't take long at all.

Hahaha exactly. Some people actually take it seriously.

Think about the band that gets no.101, maybe they are still trying to breakout and could have used the exposure of making the Hottest 100, but they get knocked out by Taylor Swift. It means something to a lot of people

I havent ever changed the rules - unlike you buddy.

1. It's a shit song - but plenty of people like shit music
According to you.
2. It's fine to vote for it, if you listen to Triple J and it if you realllly want to throw a vote to a song that was never played on that station
3. It is not fine to vote for it if you don't listen to triple J, dont like Triple J's general musical wheelhouse and are only doing it as part of an online social media movement of being a massive campaigner
"This is our thing, you can't be in it if you're not already one of us!"

Hahaha exactly. Some people actually take it seriously.

Think about the band that gets no.101, maybe they are still trying to breakout and could have used the exposure of making the Hottest 100, but they get knocked out by Taylor Swift. It means something to a lot of people
So explain why Bruno Mars making it is okay.

So explain why Bruno Mars making it is okay.
Because it was played on Triple J and people who heard it on Triple J like it enough to vote for it.. what about that doesnt make sense and how can you not see the difference between that and Shake it Off which was never played on Triple J... comprende?

Because it was played on Triple J and people who heard it on Triple J like it enough to vote for it.. what about that doesnt make sense and how can you not see the difference between that and Shake it Off which was never played on Triple J... comprende?
"Some poor artist which might benefit from the exposure could miss out and that's terrible"

"Oh that guy who played the Superbowl last year, yeah him making the list is fine"

If you're going to play the exposure card, you can't then contradict yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Some poor artist which might benefit from the exposure could miss out and that's terrible"

"Oh that guy who played the Superbowl last year, yeah him making the list is fine"

If you're going to play the exposure card, you can't then contradict yourself.
They are two sepparate issues.

You are not ****ing listening you ignorant mouth briething Swift listening campaigner.

I don't listen to Triple J. But I've voted in two of maybe the last 4 because there's been songs that year I've particularly liked. Where they campaigner moves too?

Jeez you're embarrassing yourself champ. The way you're acting on here it seems like you only voted to piss off other people, nice bro you're pretty cool :thumbsu:

Jeez you're embarrassing yourself champ. The way you're acting on here it seems like you only voted to piss off other people, nice bro you're pretty cool :thumbsu:
Well if that's what you think then that's up to you. I'm not particularly bothered. Whenever I vote on an online poll I don't ask everyone involved if my voting is appropriate and if they're okay with it. Which you're apparently meant to do with this one.

Well if that's what you think then that's up to you. I'm not particularly bothered. Whenever I vote on an online poll I don't ask everyone involved if my voting is appropriate and if they're okay with it. Which you're apparently meant to do with this one.
Yet youre trying to justify and defend yourself on here despite the fact your justifications have been proven to be unreasonable.

Yet youre trying to justify and defend yourself on here despite the fact your justifications have been proven to be unreasonable.
And you're resorting to personal attacks and are thus not worth my time.

The thread is only moments away from being locked.

I've already pointed out to you guys that you're arguing over a Taylor Swift song. Seriously.

Please refrain from the inane bitchfigting. It's embarrassing.

Lol Taylor Swift is only famous because she's hot.
Except for the fact that the vast majority of her fanbase are straight teenage girls/young women

No that's just blatantly wrong, her music is country pop - which just isnt in Triple J's wheelhouse. Her popularity has nothing to do with it and your only saying that because of an incorrect interpretation of Triple J and their audience.

Also Kanye West is ******* awful
Seems pretty snobbish of triple j to disregard an entire genre. If I recall corectly they were playing the shit out of that country pop cover of all the single ladies a few years back

Did youn not see the chorus i posted back a few pages? Haters gonna hate, hate, hate - breakers gonna break break break, taylors gonna taylor taylor taylor.

Yep its a greaaaat song.
Have you watched the music video? Its not supposed to be taken too seriously. Plus its catchy

Remove this Banner Ad

Hottest 100 of 2014 prediction thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back