Streaming House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones prequel)

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy **** that was intense.

Bye queen that never was

Are we not talking about Alicent being up the duff?

She took the de-duffer.

Aemond is my new favourite character in the show. Bossed the council meeting to get revenge on his brother for the brothel incident. Running the campaign while Aegon is clueless. Gives absolutely no shits to go full dracarys while Aegon and Rhaenys are dragoning it out.

She took the de-duffer.

Aemond is my new favourite character in the show. Bossed the council meeting to get revenge on his brother for the brothel incident. Running the campaign while Aegon is clueless. Gives absolutely no shits to go full dracarys while Aegon and Rhaenys are dragoning it out.
Same he is great. I hope the actor that plays him has a great career, so much presence!

She took the de-duffer.

Did he know that Aegon was gonna show up? Or was he just holding off so the brutality of Rhaenys' dragon scared everyone a bit longer?

Did he know that Aegon was gonna show up? Or was he just holding off so the brutality of Rhaenys' dragon scared everyone a bit longer?
He saw Aegon fly over and then waited for him to get himself killed

She took the de-duffer.

Yeah, Hopefully he makes it through the whole season 🙏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rhaenys looked a bit charred after flying through fire a couple of times. Are all the Targaryens fire resistant or is that just a Daenerys thing?

Rhaenys looked a bit charred after flying through fire a couple of times. Are all the Targaryens fire resistant or is that just a Daenerys thing?

Dany was different as she had magic in place. She was full on fire proof.

The rest can definitely be burnt but are resistant to a degree.

She took the de-duffer.

He went further than the no shits though. He deliberately killed Aegon because it gets masked in the battle. He has plausible deniability now.

He picked up Aegon’s dagger at the end there.

Isn’t he next in line and will be king now?

He went further than the no shits though. He deliberately killed Aegon because it gets masked in the battle. He has plausible deniability now.

He picked up Aegon’s dagger at the end there.

Isn’t he next in line and will be king now?

We don't know Aegon is dead. Do we?

He saw Aegon fly over and then waited for him to get himself killed

I dont know or think that he knew brother King was going to rock up. Unless a raven got there first and told him.

Is this setting up a Cole heel turn into a babyface?

Timeless song. The message he conveyed here will live on forever.

I am not speaking figuratively

I was asleep by the 20-30 minute mark and had to rewind

I fell asleep for maybe a second or two. cant remember which scene did it.

She took the de-duffer.

notice Rhae strapping herself in when she made the decision to take on armond? Foreshadowed her ultimate death.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back