Streaming House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones prequel)

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Are those baby dragons that were given away for allegiance like future first round draft picks? In 20 years time they’ll be worth plenty

Which ones Jack watts?

The people who work in the dragon pits essentially did by going on strike.

Cfmeu need to intervene

Cgi of dragons on the sand “walking” was excellent. Assuming it was cgi of course.
Charlie Adam of Hull

Symbolism of the GOAT after the prince performed justice. He IS the goat!

The sound of big Vermithor coming from the dark was so crisp.

Ah first attempt. Quasimodo he’s a goner. It’s gotta be Hugh or the big guy who with blonde locks.

Haha. Dragon is hungry. DRACARIS !!!!!

Lol Vermi likes his meat well done. Hahahaha

COME ONNNNNNNNN! visions of Leyton Hewitt.

We have a winner.

Oh wow. Even though the foreshadowing was strong (not house strong), that final scene left me breathless.

Are those baby dragons that were given away for allegiance like future first round draft picks? In 20 years time they’ll be worth plenty

Ulf stepped into a pile of goop that looked like it contained at least two dragon eggs, presumably from Silverwing. Does he get to keep those eggs? They would be worth plenty. I'm looking forward to a scene in his local tavern where he says to the serving wench "Do you want to come back to my place and see my dragon eggs".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah really good. Again, great camerawork such as when Alicent baptises herself.

Maybe we won't see a big dragon battle in the last episode as Rhaenyra has gone the nuclear deterrent option. By my count Team Black now has 5 dragons, Rhaenyra - Syrax, Daemon - Caraxes, Addam - Seasmoke, Ulf - Silverwing, Hugh - Vermithor. Possibly a 6th if Rhaena finds the mystery wild dragon. The Greens only have Aemond - Vhagar. Or am I missing any?

Where the **** is Otto?
You forget Rhaenyra's Son and Neice/Step daughter both have dragons.

The most miserable actress i have ever seen, expressionless and no redeeming features whatsoever, the show might not be so bad if she wasn't in it!
A bit like the main actress in 'The Handmaids Tale'. Continued close ups of her killed that show.

I agree with you above, and what others have said, there is no real lighter character in this show, no comic relief.

But I still love the Story of it all.

A bit like the main actress in 'The Handmaids Tale'. Continued close ups of her killed that show.

I agree with you above, and what others have said, there is no real lighter character in this show, no comic relief.

But I still love the Story of it all.
Ulf?

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

The only good thing about that episode was the musical score at the end.

Please no-one try justify it with “but the dialogue and story telling was brilliant and it sets us up perfectly for season 3”!

Overall an average season. Just can’t find myself liking or forming a strong affiliation with any of the characters…Need’s a big lift!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones prequel)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back