Toast How can this Hawthorn side be stopped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Obi Wan Hello GIF by Star Wars
Hello there

Yep, been neck deep in 6 GFs... reasonable exposure.
He’s been involved in 6 GF’s and had a massive say in winning 5 of them.

The post about him not having a plan B when we’ve seen different instances of games being won with moves of Hardwick, Sicily and Weddle to name a few is that far wrong it’s actually crazy someone even wrote it.

they had a good season

They did.

Huge step forward.

Watson has already established himself as the #1 menace in the comp.

They'll get Barrass and Battle on board next year and will have the option of swinging Sicily up forward.

Will Day and Cam MacKenzie would have been more than handy last night, not to mention Mitch Lewis.

They have a ton of potential on their list, they're young and they run. Sam Mitchell is quickly establishing himself as a very good coach, much as I hate to admit it.

They'll go into 2025 with a Magpies-of-2023 mindset; they absolutely know they can mix it with anyone.

They did.

Huge step forward.

They'll get Barrass and Battle on board next year and will have the option of swinging Sicily up forward.

Will Day and Cam MacKenzie would have been more than handy last night, not to mention Mitch Lewis.

They have a ton of potential on their list, they're young and they run. Sam Mitchell is quickly establishing himself as a very good coach, much as I hate to admit it.

They'll go into 2025 with a Magpies-of-2023 mindset; they absolutely know they can mix it with anyone.
Agreed 👍.

I won't be shocked if the hawks win the flag in 2025.

Breust and Gunston could hang around for one more year as experienced vets with that winners mindset.

That would be like Pendlebury being that link with the 2010 and 2023 magpies or Selwood and Hawkins being that link at Geelong's 2011 and 2022 flags

They did.

Huge step forward.

Excellent assessment on all accounts and exciting times for all Hawks supporters for 2025 season and onwards given their remarkable effort in 2024 with odds stacked against them with zero five start and with such a young group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast How can this Hawthorn side be stopped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back