FTA-TV How I Met Your Mother

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Really? Darn.. o well at least we still have something entertaining to watch tomorrow!

Do you know how many episodes are planned for this season? Should be starting to wrap it up soon right? A couple more eps?
But totally agree, hated waiting around 2wks for new eps! Hope they dont make us wait too long for Season 7!

^Really? Darn.. o well at least we still have something entertaining to watch tomorrow!

Do you know how many episodes are planned for this season? Should be starting to wrap it up soon right? A couple more eps?
But totally agree, hated waiting around 2wks for new eps! Hope they dont make us wait too long for Season 7!
What's on tomorrow?

But yeah it's been going on for 8 months and looks like it will be going for atleast another month. There's been month breaks and three week breaks, it's just annoying.

Generally American shows seem to run really smoothly into Christmas, and then they chop and change. If you look at the ratings on Wikipedia that they generally build up over the course of a season, but the breaks kill it - the show dropped 2 million viewers because of the last big break, for example.

What's on tomorrow?

But yeah it's been going on for 8 months and looks like it will be going for atleast another month. There's been month breaks and three week breaks, it's just annoying.

There's still another game of footy? We are still on a footy forum so assume that there's some interest to watch Hawks v Cats! :p

3 eps left? Find Nora, propose to Nora and plan wedding..
Nah its never that straight forward.

Watching an old season, wish they'd just get the old girlfriend (who baked), and call it. From the history, she was the best fit.

Generally American shows seem to run really smoothly into Christmas, and then they chop and change. If you look at the ratings on Wikipedia that they generally build up over the course of a season, but the breaks kill it - the show dropped 2 million viewers because of the last big break, for example.

Spring and Fall sweeps, basically ratings periods. Spring is in May. Fall is October. This is when everything is new.

During the Summer, networks test out new shows (mostly horrible reality shows the past few years) or shows that didn't work initially in the Fall may return during the Summer. Summer network programming is usually horrendous. This is when cable rolls out some great programs.

I just watched up to episode 20(?) online.

Personally I think it's Nora who Barney was referring to. The way he ended it with her.

I kinda like the direction his character has headed. Another season of "the old" Barney might have been to much. Probably the extended father storyline has been overkill.

I thought it was a nice touch at the end of episode 10 when Barney gave away his suits.

I will be very interested to see how the season ends. Also how much longer they plan to drag the series out. :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hated Stella so much, and it went on for so long aswell, seeing the eps on repeat make me cringe

The reason I liked Stella is because she was thrown some lines by the writers.

Plus, Sarah Chalke <3

The reason I hated Stella was because it was Sarah Chalke.

Her extremely poor acting and the writing made Stella the exact same character as Elliot from Scrubs. I'd put up with her for 10 years, the last thing I wanted was to see Elliot return on a new show.

Victoria was awesome. I think they lamed her up a bit after she got with Ted, but the episode with the wedding where they met was by far the greatest romance episode of the series.

And yes, it felt like Sarah Chalke was just playing Elliot again.

Victoria was awesome. I think they lamed her up a bit after she got with Ted, but the episode with the wedding where they met was by far the greatest romance episode of the series.

And yes, it felt like Sarah Chalke was just playing Elliot again.
Victoria was my favourite girl that Ted had a legitimate relationship with. She was just the type of girl which seemed perfect for him. I think now the wait has been that long that who ever is the mother will instantly be hated on for not being good enough (that is even if they show us the mother).

New episode this week.

Oh and for those inquiring about whether Nora returns she apparently returns in the season final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back