Competitions How many flags will we win with Del Santo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ghostwriter

Cancelled
10k Posts RIP North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2008 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor
Aug 20, 2002
Petrie Motlop sponsor '03
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I reckon 2 at least with 3 Grand Finals appearances, the kid will set us alight, I reckon Drew Petrie is rubbing his hands with relish at the prospect.

Sorry to be annoying. But with Dal Santo in and also McDonald, do you think players like gibson, J-mac, Mc Kenzie, Wright (well obviously), Hines will be finding it hard to compete for positions

Lol. I find it cute theres 6 responses. 3 new folk falling for joseph. And 3 blokes who have been here for 10 years who know whats going on.
Says much for acting your age ai

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will win 0 Flags, even though we have the addition of Dal Santo and McDonald, Our Midfield will still lack the ability to switch from Offensive Game Mode to Defensive Game Mode, We will still be losing 30pt leads.

We will miss the 8 in 2014, Brad will be sacked, Donald McDonald will replace him as coach in 2015 and he will play Luke at full forward with little effect. Will finish 15th, get top draft picks and take Richard Tambling's younger brother and Gavin Urqhuarts cousin. All of BF will then claim that we will be certainties for the flag in 2016.

I was wrong. Thought Jack Reacher and Jozeph were the same person.
Hmm but maybe they are both him, he could have bipolar or split personality. I'm not ruling that out.
As to the topic, lets just get there first as others have said.

I was wrong. Thought Jack Reacher and Jozeph were the same person.
Hmm but maybe they are both him, he could have bipolar or split personality. I'm not ruling that out.
As to the topic, lets just get there first as others have said.

Nah Jozeph is pretty smart, and once you get him he can be pretty entertaining. Although based on this thread, he does need some new material.

Jack is an arse clown. Either a crap Essendon troll (pretty sure of this); or a crap North "fan".

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions How many flags will we win with Del Santo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back