Competitions How many flags will we win with Del Santo?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think if we were to win it next year it would be like Hawthorn 08 - got there, were good enough, but probably ahead of time.

Id say 2015-2020 is more realistic. And im not going to predict how many because there bloody hard to win.

I'll freely admit that I'm proud to fly The Red Flag. But that might not make me too popular around these parts, lol. :p

I think if we were to win it next year it would be like Hawthorn 08 - got there, were good enough, but probably ahead of time.

Id say 2015-2020 is more realistic. And im not going to predict how many because there bloody hard to win.[/quote]

One of the most sensible posts I've read in recent days, apart from my own of course;)

People who think flags are won 'automatically' because the window is opening are just pipedreamers, sure its ok to be hopeful but you need to keep a lid on it. The Saints should have won 1 flag at least a few years back but they didnt. All of the changes thus far have been very encouraging, especially with the coaching setup/s. There must be no doubt we should strive for *top 4-6 next year and win a final. This is now non-negotiable. If we don't Scott should be sacked, there should be no debate. I think if we can achieve this* we can realistically stake a claim for a Premiership in the following say 3 years after this, thus I believe our 'window' will be 2015,16,17, by this time our older players will have retired or be close to it (eg. Boomer, Petrie, Wells, Dal Santo, Thompson, Firitto etc.).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zero with BS as coach. :rolleyes:

Did I answer that the right way?

Thanks B4Bear Theres a difference on us keeping a lid on things and pissing on our flame of hope. I only hope you are proven wrong as the next few years are crucial to long term viability as a football club. We need to be solid as with 40k plus when the existing tv deal runs out. o_O

Thanks B4Bear Theres a difference on us keeping a lid on things and pissing on our flame of hope. I only hope you are proven wrong as the next few years are crucial to long term viability as a football club. We need to be solid as with 40k plus when the existing tv deal runs out. o_O

Sigh.

Once again I fail to express sarcasm (noting Jozeph's historical antipathy to BS).

For what it is worth, I think BS can lead us to our next flag.:thumbsu:

Sigh.

Once again I fail to express sarcasm (noting Jozeph's historical antipathy to BS).

For what it is worth, I think BS can lead us to our next flag.:thumbsu:

Are you sure I have heard that he is in fact brain dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions How many flags will we win with Del Santo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back