how many hawthorn players would get a game at geelong ?

Remove this Banner Ad

They say that if you put enough Chimps in front of a typewriter, eventually one of them will come up with a Hamlet or a King Lear.

Same with Poidacat. Give him a box of Cheezels, yet another lazy afternoon and a big-script laptop and eventually he will crank out a magisterial, one-word reply.

And Poidacat, I saw the ski-photo. You are now down to 39 IQ Points.

The impetus behind the Charity Drive IQ Points for Poida is only going to last so long.

From there, you could free-fall into GC 26's intelligence domain, the Gehenna of Thought itself, where moans, groans and bum-scratching against the fence would be your common lot.

Biffinator.

What Charity Drive?

So here we have one poster constantly abusing another because of their mental condition, yet the mods give you a red if you call someone a ******.

Double standards.:thumbsdown:

GuzzLG, I too am deeply shocked by the situation.

Dare one say it, but if someone posts some unadulterated garbage- and there is evidence of such a post on this very page - surely we have a right to question the horsepower under the bonnet, particularly when such behaviour is systemic?

Natural Selection is all about Rule 303. Grab the Gat !

Biffinator

None. Geelong are the most complete team in the history of the game. I doubt even any of the 88/89 vintage of Hawks would be good enough to break into Geelong's current line up, such is it's awesomeness.:thumbsu:

I don't mind sarcasm, but that's just plain silly.

Even the most one eyed Geelong supporters know that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will endeavour to produce sensible sarcasm in the future.:thumbsu: No need for sillyness in Bay 13.

Really?

Nah you're probably right. I was going to say any Geelong supporter with half a brain would know but then, there are a few here that have proven they'd be struggling to muster up half a brain between them.

But I reckon just about any Geelong supporter could find spots for Dunstall, Brereton, Mew, Tuck, Ayres etc, half a brain or not.

Laycock Winderlich > Dowler Ellis

images
>>>>>>>
jason_laycock.jpg

Nah you're probably right. I was going to say any Geelong supporter with half a brain would know but then, there are a few here that have proven they'd be struggling to muster up half a brain between them.

But I reckon just about any Geelong supporter could find spots for Dunstall, Brereton, Mew, Tuck, Ayres etc, half a brain or not.

No chance they'd get in, with the evolution of today's game compared to how it was 20 years ago, not one of these guy's would get a game in Geelong's current line-up.

Which makes it quite clear that guys who have gotton a game like Tenace and Byrnes are >>>> then the likes of Dunstall and Brereton.

No chance they'd get in, with the evolution of today's game compared to how it was 20 years ago, not one of these guy's would get a game in Geelong's current line-up.

Which makes it quite clear that guys who have gotton a game like Tenace and Byrnes are >>>> then the likes of Dunstall and Brereton.

Hmmm.

The modern players are definitely fitter and stronger than days of old. But that comes through training and professionalism.

Insert any of the greats from the 80's, put them through the training the modern players recieve and they would do more than alright.

Your comment is akin to saying Bradman was shit and he wouldn't get a game for Australia these days.

:)

Which category do you fall into? the "half a brain" or "not":eek:....

so would the same criteria apply to G. Ablett Snr?

No Tassie player would get a game at Geelong.

But it the Cats are feeling generous, they might let Duddy Franklin be the water boy.

The only player geelong might even look at is duddy, but he still can't kick properly. Also, it would probably piss him off playing in a team that shares their goals around.

Remove this Banner Ad

how many hawthorn players would get a game at geelong ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back