Prediction How Many in the TOP 50?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 16, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
THIRTEEN AND CLOSING
Currently on the AFL site, they are counting down the top 50 players, as rated by players.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW:
AFL TOP 50

So far none of our players have featured from 50 - 31.

How many do you think will appear? Our fab 4 would have to be locks, though not 100% on Jack...

Jack Graham, that is. But seriously, Grigg, Houli, Caddy, Lambo a chance? :think:

Grimes deserves to be there, but no one rates lock down defenders.

Currently on the AFL site, they are counting down the top 50 players, as rated by players.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW:
AFL TOP 50

So far none of our players have featured from 50 - 31.

How many do you think will appear? Our fab 4 would have to be locks, though not 100% on Jack...

Jack Graham, that is. But seriously, Grigg, Houli, Caddy, Lambo a chance? :think:

Grimes deserves to be there, but no one rates lock down defenders.
Probably just Rance, Dusty, Cotchin and Riewoldt. If we’re lucky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed 5 games in 2017.

Games played affects BnF, not a top 50.

Missing five games has nothing to do with top 50 either; he's simply not top 50 worthy.
My point stands, a guy deemed equal 13th best at Richmond is not going to make anyone's top 50 (well, except yours and maybe a few blinkered Tigers supporters).
Zero ..... zero Brownlow votes, so not deemed in the top three players in any one game during 2017 .. and you think he's top 50. Give me a break!
I'll give you my house and car if he figures in the top 50.

Missing five games has nothing to do with top 50 either; he's simply not top 50 worthy.
My point stands, a guy deemed equal 13th best at Richmond is not going to make anyone's top 50 (well, except yours and maybe a few blinkered Tigers supporters).

As per my previous post; I did say missing games has nothing to do with the top 50.

I don't think he'll make the top 50, but you're right - I'd probably have him in my top 50.

Zero ..... zero Brownlow votes, so not deemed in the top three players in any one game during 2017 .. and you think he's top 50. Give me a break!

50 Nic Naitanui 0
49 Rory Laird 9
48 Ollie Wines 18
47 Adam Treloar 11
46 Steele Sidebottom 14
45 Shaun Higgins 9
44 Tom Scully 3
43 Seb Ross 14
42 Dane Rampe 0
41 Steven May 2

40 Dyson Heppell 14
39 Michael Walters 10
38 Shaun Burgoyne 5
37 Bradley Hill 4
36 Dan Hannebery 6
35 Marc Murphy 9
34 Michael Hurley 4
33 Jeremy McGovern 3
32 Clayton Oliver 12
31 Jeremy Cameron 5

9 players so far registered 5 or less Brownlow votes. Can't say that's a very accurate indicator on who's worthy of top 50.

I'll give you my house and car if he figures in the top 50.

Aren't they the same thing? Stingy bastard :p

As per my previous post; I did say missing games has nothing to do with the top 50.

I don't think he'll make the top 50, but you're right - I'd probably have him in my top 50.

50 Nic Naitanui 0
49 Rory Laird 9
48 Ollie Wines 18
47 Adam Treloar 11
46 Steele Sidebottom 14
45 Shaun Higgins 9
44 Tom Scully 3
43 Seb Ross 14
42 Dane Rampe 0
41 Steven May 2

40 Dyson Heppell 14
39 Michael Walters 10
38 Shaun Burgoyne 5
37 Bradley Hill 4
36 Dan Hannebery 6
35 Marc Murphy 9
34 Michael Hurley 4
33 Jeremy McGovern 3
32 Clayton Oliver 12
31 Jeremy Cameron 5

9 players so far registered 5 or less Brownlow votes. Can't say that's a very accurate indicator on who's worthy of top 50.

Aren't they the same thing? Stingy bastard :p

I would question whether Natanui is top 50 right now. That said he got zero votes as he didn't play. at all. Of course you realised that, didn't you (no)? Rampe a backman, who'll never get vote (just as Rance always gets six) It's a midfielder awards.
I never said best and fairest votes and Brownlow are the LONE criteria to pickling a top 50, but glazing your eye over best and fairest winners will give you a decent indication of your top 10 or 20 ... guys like Martin, Dangerfield, Bontempelli, Parker, Josh Kelly will give you a good idea who's going to be close to top 10 and 20 alongside perennials like Franklin, Selwood, Kennedy, Fyfe, Pendlebury and Sloane.
Edwards ... give me a break!

Most underrated player in the comp. massive fan of sheds

honestly he injured a leg or something ages ago? then buddy killed him and consequently he had been off for quite a while. but he got back in consistently last year and has been very very good since midway through the year. his handballing and vision is easily among the best in the league

honestly he injured a leg or something ages ago? then buddy killed him and consequently he had been off for quite a while. but he got back in consistently last year and has been very very good since midway through the year. his handballing and vision is easily among the best in the league
Think it was ‘15 and he broke his leg. Missed his clearance work badly. Was having a good year up to that point iirc.

Like a fine wine he’s just getting better and better with age. Him and Griggs

Think it was ‘15 and he broke his leg. Missed his clearance work badly. Was having a good year up to that point iirc.

Like a fine wine he’s just getting better and better with age. Him and Griggs
Happy for the footy world to underrate him. Easily in my top 50 and I don't give a stuff if others disagree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back