How many trades do you have left?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 left. 1 will go on Gysberts this week. few more upgrades but might stretch them out a bit. In a league with Bomberblitz (posted above) who would of dropped a bit this week only 2270.

8 trades left and need to upgrade Maguire and Ballantyne for an all premium team...

Will cash in Howlett for Gysberts this week and probably upgrade Maguire for Scotland or Gilbee. Then will wait on Riewoldt down the track (or grab Chappie if I can afford him).

Will only leave me 4 trades for LTIs but should be enough as will have bench cover for every position.

5 Left for me, l know that's pretty low. Just wondering how many most people had left?

I have 6 left. 5-6 may be ok at this stage particularly if your team is near completion and you don't have too many injuries. I'm fairly high up in my league so will try to only use 2 trades in the weeks leading up to finals. Got Brown and Chapman on bench to come back in. Have one or two players like Kennelly and Goodes that I could trade out soon if I don't cop any LTI's.

9 left.

Still have a dog of a team. I got the mids completely wrong at the start of the year.

Oh well, only trying to win my league but I'm in big trouble.

5 left. 77k banked.

Nason to Strijk
Armstrong to McNeil

Gives me 3 left and 420k in bank hopefully.

With that, I upgrade Goodes to Franklin, Brown/Rockliff to Riewoldt, Boyd/Bartel to Swan/Montagna. Maybe skip the boyd/bartel trade and upgrade okeefe to dids

9 left, $32 in the bank.

Just need to upgrade Martin in the midfield and a forward, possibly 2 depending if Brown is back in the next week or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8 trades left with $28k in the bank.

My forward line is in desperate need of fixing, otherwise reasonably happy with the rest of the team.

Same, except I've got $124k. Haven't got the (*&#^$(&^ forwards right all year. Then again, who would have tipped Riewoldt, JB, ROK AND Goodes would all disappoint (for various reasons).

I have 11 trades left ( Surprise surprise ) I'm currently 1st in my league and the 2nd placed team is 2 wins behind me I'm thinking about getting rid of Bartel and grabbing Ablett and trading out S Johnson for either Riewoldt or Pavlich just not sure yet on who it will be.

I mean Johnson is gonna be out for either 3 or 4 weeks IMO thats too long to be out for at this time of the year with only 5 games left before the finals.

6 and 56k. Plus I still need / want to upgrade Maguire and maybe Pods

With 6 trades I'd be keeping Pods. 1 bad game in bad conditions doesn't mean he'll be like that from here on out.

I have 8 left with plenty of cash to spend. I'm playing some weaker teams over the next 2 weeks so I'm holding firm, once I hit one of the top teams in comes at least 2 premiums.

No, no, no. Sorry I should of been more specific. Pods would more or less be a luxury trade. Pods >>> Roo

Yeah sounds fair. Although with my current teams Pods is locked for the reminder of the year which is not necessarily a bad thing. My forward line is horrible! If Roo comes good he'll be an instant in for someone like Hall or Murphy.

6.. 412k in the bank.

Want to go Rockliff>Chapman and Goodes>Watson this week. Will wait for Riewoldt price to drop 50k then go Hall>Riewoldt.

6 trades left, 80k in the bank.

Just need to upgrade Martin and replace Kreuzer really (and potentially Maguire, Rockcliff depending on what I want to do)

I mean Johnson is gonna be out for either 3 or 4 weeks IMO thats too long to be out for at this time of the year with only 5 games left before the finals.

Crap, 5 games? That means I need to win four from five to guarantee Top 8.

4-6 isn't good enough. Too many close losses. Third highest point scorer in my league, yet I'm still freaken 10th.

Not happy.

Yeah I'm in a similar boat thomas. 2nd highest points scorer in the Geelong league and top 200 overall, yet I just keep getting beaten. Currently sitting in 9th place, a game out of the 8. Tough league that one.

Surely people arn't looking at trading the JPod too seriously. Has been the best forward behind Pavlich and Chapman. Can probably put him down for 120 at Skilled against the Roos this week. Just because it's his first year of AFL and started at rookie price does not mean he needs to be upgraded, same goes for Barlow.

4 trades left myself. 2 will be used to turn one of Brown or Higgins to N.Riewoldt in 2 or 3weeks and if possible the other 2 to do something with Nick Nat but not really seeing any rucks I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back