How much? How much depth have we got?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaah you're also one of THOSE people... the ones who think that no-one makes money off the punt....

Just to nip it in the bud, this guy isn't me, but this is what a person can do on the punt.... (btw, I wonder what this guy thinks of your hut near the gardens?)

Whatever you do, or your providing husband does, for a living, I guarantee you this guy makes more in a month than you guys in 5 years.

But yeah, gambling, laughs....
LOL

Gambling losses top $1b a year - The West Australian
And that's one State..

Anyway ... I won't go on about who's got what. I hope everyone does well for themselves.

hahaha listen to the big dog punters...

There'd barely be a punter in the land that isn't down.

I love it, but I'd never pretend to be up.

Such a high percentage of pro punters online relative to those you meet in real life. And guys that 'played footy at a high level' :rolleyes:

Yes, very true.

Edit - not barely, but a VERY low % when compared to the total number of punters.

Such a high percentage of pro punters online relative to those you meet in real life. And guys that 'played footy at a high level' :rolleyes:

Very true again I'd suggest.

I love it, but I'd never pretend to be up.

I'm not a big dog punter, nor did I say I was. I'm just an average weekend punter. No doubt I've made an overall loss, but as I said you need to put the time and effort into it. Though I am up 20% overall so far this footy season. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was the score last time we played you guys? And since then, we've undoubtedly gone forwards, and you've undoubtedly gone backwards.

I felt sorry for the hiding we gave your mob last night. It was sad, watching all your great players get so thoroughly overtaken

Season over BrisFail. Ha, suck shit you miserable bunch of pretenders. Will get whipped by Failaide next week. Worst bunch of flogs on BF. No doubt TBD, Lions Dent and Axel have all jumped off the nearest cliff. Hopefully Axel can be saved because his avatar is hot:thumbsu:.

Season over BrisFail. Ha, suck shit you miserable bunch of pretenders. Will get whipped by Failaide next week. Worst bunch of flogs on BF. No doubt TBD, Lions Dent and Axel have all jumped off the nearest cliff. Hopefully Axel can be saved because his avatar is hot:thumbsu:.

Well, we can't BOTH fail against each other. Which is it? Brisfail, or Failade? Whoever wins, did not fail, by definition.

You should call 1800 SLFPWN.

Well, we can't BOTH fail against each other. Which is it? Brisfail, or Failade? Whoever wins, did not fail, by definition.

You should call 1800 SLFPWN.

Games going to end in a draw

We're just in a slump. We'll come good when we get some freedom from injuries and we'll hit September full of running. Would not be at all surprised to see us win the flag from 5th or 6th. Now is the time to back us for the flag, actually, we'll be big odds.

Get on people. :thumbsu:
there is no mid-season draft for Voss to buy his way out of this mire!
Read it and weep.
Your gamble was a bluff and you will soon be the poor man's Qld team

Thats radical, never known a team to begin pre season training in September before.

Voss = Master Coach

K-Finger-Painting.jpg

fig 5.2 (Oct. 2009) Voss drawing up the strategy to success.

Don't question the methods of a genius.

Remove this Banner Ad

How much? How much depth have we got?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back