How much? How much depth have we got?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread is spot on.

We have depth but everyone is injured. But right now we should get about 5-6 good players back into our side from injury (Clark, Merrett, Bartlett) and good reserves form (Sheldon, Acorn, O'Brien, Selwood) to face Adelaide. Then in two weeks we should get Brennan back.

It's all looking good for the future.

How will you get him back into the side? He has't played a game yet.

Dear flog king Duritz,

A question if I may, do you think your depth will get you a win over Adelaide this week?

Yes. Yes I do.

And if the answer is yes, could you please enlighten us on how and where this win will occur?

Thanking you,

Alpha1

How: By scoring more than the Crows.
Where: In Adelaide you moron, on Sunday.

Fair dinkum, are you trying for stupidest question of the year?

Yes. Yes I do.

How: By scoring more than the Crows.
Where: In Adelaide you moron, on Sunday.

Fair dinkum, are you trying for stupidest question of the year?

No, I can never win that award, because you already have that in the bag. :)

We actually play better without Power and Black. Believe it or not.
That's because they're old and useless, and you should've traded them by now.
False.

Depth is when you are missing Ottens, Podsiadly, Kelly, Rooke and Corey, and still win by 80+ points interstate.
Exactly. Depth is when when you win while missing KPPs, not lose. Losing because your missing KPPs is an indication of a lack of depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a whole ****ing lot.

We actually play better without Power and Black. Believe it or not. And we can always develop tall forwards. Acorn looks a gun and we still have Clark. With Mccauley coming through the ranks very quickly Clark might turn into a forward.

Future looks good.
well don't play them versus us please

MaryJames, are you one of those fat, stinking female fans who wear a club jumper 4 sizes too small, fail to shower, fail to brush their teeth, fail to point their pupils along paralell lines? Do you go home and think of the juiced up monsters from that wind bitten shithole Kardinia Park and run your fingers to places no-one else will venture? Do you snore afterwards?

HA HA HA, I wonder if he will have another major meltdown in his latest failed thread about the Doggies game.

You think the Lions are awesome now, wait until we get X.Clarke back... and Amon Buchanan, and Jed Adcock. Fair dinkum, this team has more depth than the Portsea Beach, more surprises than Crying Game and greater potential than the offspring of a dog and an esky.

We have SO much depth, we need to fake injuries to our key players -

and

We've got so much depth, archaelogists are carbon dating us.

We've got so much depth, Vossy is writing philosophy.

We've got so much depth, we use the Mariana Trench as our baby pool.

We've got so much depth, the letters from Jean Paul Satre to Simone De Bovine are like comic books.

how much do u jerk off to pictures of ur mother? get a grip sunshine!!!:cool:

Yet another bump to prove that the Lions depth is, in fact, shit.

We smashed Melbourne and GC without Brown and had 12+ goal kickers. Very unpredictable forward line. We have decent depth to cover him for now.

That's right. What these nuff nuff's fail to see is that a club has only a certain number of players on which it can draw, so obviously everyone's depth IS finite, and that we were severely tested last year.

This year, we'd started off pretty well... until we lost Brown and Staker in Round 1.

Lots more injuries, like last year, and our depth will again be tested, as would any club.

But the nuff nuff's can't see that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back