Backfire Hows Mad Mitchell working out for ya Hawthornistan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn will win the 2022 premiership!
Nicolas Cage Hair GIF

apart from the retirements and delistings, Gunners wanted to go so hes gone, according to the Bay Titchell was a Crab so moved on, and JoM was no good so sent to the Purples. of course Pies and Freo flogs will now say they are superstars.

saying that it will be a 2 horse contest between Hawfs and Norf for the 2023 spoon.

according to the Bay Titchell was a Crab so moved on, and JoM was no good so sent to the Purples.

Unfair generalisation. I have certainly never dreamed of denigrating either of these fine players.

As a sidenote, I look forward with great interest to seeing how on earth Collingwood's run and gun game style can possibly survive the injection of Titchell into the middle of it.

The look on Tom's face when he initiates the give and go and get runaround is likely to be priceless at that moment when it dawns on him that the bloke he gave it to, far from giving it back, is galloping away at full speed 30 meters downfield.

Marvelous player, though. I can't fathom why Hawthorn wanted so badly to dump him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy Birthday Love GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Yep.

However on the positive side the Handbaggers have given Scott another two years to rack up some home and away wins and s**t the bed in finals.

Bookmark this Sammy will win the next Hawthorn Premiership before the Handbaggers win anything.
Cats won the 2022 flag.

Well... The men's team did

However on the positive side the Handbaggers have given Scott another two years to rack up some home and away wins and s**t the bed in finals.
🤭

Bookmark this Sammy will win the next Hawthorn Premiership before the Handbaggers win anything.
Oh boy. Should I remove the bookmark now or later?

Unfair generalisation. I have certainly never dreamed of denigrating either of these fine players.

As a sidenote, I look forward with great interest to seeing how on earth Collingwood's run and gun game style can possibly survive the injection of Titchell into the middle of it.

The look on Tom's face when he initiates the give and go and get runaround is likely to be priceless at that moment when it dawns on him that the bloke he gave it to, far from giving it back, is galloping away at full speed 30 meters downfield.

Marvelous player, though. I can't fathom why Hawthorn wanted so badly to dump him.

Titchell dominating the centre square:

Ray Harryhausen Movie GIF

We just added sideways (stolen from Hawthorn) to our formerly one dimensional forward game plan (stolen from Richmond)! Hahahaha!

Next year we hope to be playing in 3D. By adding down prolly.

Titchell dominating the centre square:

Ray Harryhausen Movie GIF

We just added sideways (stolen from Hawthorn) to our formerly one dimensional forward game plan (stolen from Richmond)! Hahahaha!

Next year we hope to be playing in 3D. By adding down prolly.
you have the biggest crabs on the bay, something to be proud of

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Hows Mad Mitchell working out for ya Hawthornistan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back