Backfire Hows Mad Mitchell working out for ya Hawthornistan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just playing in them Taz. Not spending the season praying another team chokes while my team is bottom four
Its all about Premierships and everything else is white noise and on that note the Handbaggers have been a failure for over a decade, even though they have had half a dozen chances.

I don't have to pray the Handbaggers choke, the evidence is there for everyone to see, hence why Scott has a 70% odd win ratio in Home and Away games while it plummets to an embarrassing 40% odd in Finals.

Why do you think that is?

When teams win multiple flags the competition is designed to punish them hence why the Hawks are rebuilding, we even handed out an arse tearing to the Handbaggers on Easter Monday, just because we could. :thumbsu:

Its all about Premierships and everything else is white noise and on that note the Handbaggers have been a failure for over a decade, even though they have had half a dozen chances.

I don't have to pray the Handbaggers choke, the evidence is there for everyone to see, hence why Scott has a 70% odd win ratio in Home and Away games while it plummets to an embarrassing 40% odd in Finals.

He says as he gloats about H&A wins
When teams win multiple flags the competition is designed to punish them hence why the Hawks are rebuilding,
You're not rebuilding because you were punished. Clarko blew up your team. Sent players to retirement early and spent a bomb on average players like Crab Mitchell, JOM and The Chode. You are so far from finals you mightn't even see the Hawks play another series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He says as he gloats about H&A wins

You're not rebuilding because you were punished. Clarko blew up your team. Sent players to retirement early and spent a bomb on average players like Crab Mitchell, JOM and The Chode. You are so far from finals you mightn't even see the Hawks play another series.
How can a FACT be gloating?

I noticed you never answered my question, funny that. :thumbsu:

Mitchell's first year as coach = bottom 4.

Scotty's first year as coach = premiership.

Imagine sacking Clarko for this peanut.

f0a23cdc2fb1496d740068a49975b4bd

When teams win multiple flags the competition is designed to punish them hence why the Hawks are rebuilding, we even handed out an arse tearing to the Handbaggers on Easter Monday, just because we could. :thumbsu:
you being the expert in white noise

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Hows Mad Mitchell working out for ya Hawthornistan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back