Vintage Bay How's Ross Lyin working out for you Failmantle?

Remove this Banner Ad

He will insist on three year extension for Dawson, Griffen, Clarke, Ibbotson, Pearce, Spurr, Mzungu, Suban, Hannath, Apeness and De Boer then leave citing personal reasons. Just booby trap the joint, leave and then torch the joint with a pre-laid detonator.
but, but, but ross says he doesn't have any say in the players contracts.:rolleyes:

it is such good karma that a team with such ******ed supporters ends up with Ross the gift that keeps on giving

it is such good karma that a team with such ******ed supporters ends up with Ross the gift that keeps on giving

If only any of them had the guts to admit their club is in a massive hole they might have some redeeming qualities. Almost all I know IRL tell me they're getting Cam McCarthy, and he, Bennell and Fyfe will take them back to the top next year.

If only any of them had the guts to admit their club is in a massive hole they might have some redeeming qualities. Almost all I know IRL tell me they're getting Cam McCarthy, and he, Bennell and Fyfe will take them back to the top next year.
you-can-t-handle-the-truth-o.gif

We're in a hole. No KPFs, No Premierships.

The mountain has to be built.

(Can replace Lobb with McPeaheart though)

HoganLobbCloke Mountain (MAXIMUM GAWNAGE)

allegedly (from a strong source) Ballentyne went to Lyin on behalf of the playing group , revolving around his special treatment of Fyfie.

Extremely heated meeting with Lyin not interested in anything that was being said and told him to get out.

Ballentyne gone 100% along with a host of others.

The toxic culture continue at this scum club.

allegedly (from a strong source) Ballentyne went to Lyin on behalf of the playing group , revolving around his special treatment of Fyfie.

Extremely heated meeting with Lyin not interested in anything that was being said and told him to get out.

Heard the same, there's a few spuds in for a rude shock at the end of the season..

Putting alot of eggs into the Fyfe basket, and has no idea how to re build a list.
Shit, if you had a player like Fyfe, you wouldn't trade him off unless you can bend the other side in a deal....

I mean shit.... look who you got for Judd. Carlton have never recovered since.

Sounds like Ross Lyin's delisting cannon is going to get a work out soon.
Atleast his delisting cannon is much better than his forced retirement to peel cannon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shit, if you had a player like Fyfe, you wouldn't trade him off unless you can bend the other side in a deal....

Yeah that lack of Masten has ****ed Carlton hard.

This sounds tasty. Ross would want to hope Fyfe's 2 ****ed shoulders and dodgy leg are good to go.

If D Pearce, N Susan, C Mayne and co are still there next season... will be disappointment of large amounts for Freo supporters.

Fyfe's a wonderful player but that doesn't necessarily make him a decent leader. I thought it was strange he wasn't given the captaincy last year but now it makes sense. Seems to be a lot of Figjam MK II about him, NTTAWWT.

Judd was also a woeful captain. It was Cousins who led the Eagles to that flag.

Fyfe's a wonderful player but that doesn't necessarily make him a decent leader. I thought it was strange he wasn't given the captaincy last year but now it makes sense. Seems to be a lot of Figjam MK II about him, NTTAWWT.

Judd was also a woeful captain. It was Cousins who led the Eagles to that flag.
Didn't mention anything about Leadership :p. Just said if we trade him off, we better be bending over the other side in a deal.

Didn't mention anything about Leadership :p. Just said if we trade him off, we better be bending over the other side in a deal.

We'll give you Tom Lee and a 3rd rounder for him.

We'll give you Tom Lee and a 3rd rounder for him.
Josh Bruce, Mav Weller, Billings and we'll forcibly retire Sam Fisher for you.

Won't be coming to the Eagles, we don't want serial duckers on our list.
You mean you have enough "serial duckers" on your list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay How's Ross Lyin working out for you Failmantle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back