Vintage Bay How's Ross Lyin working out for you Failmantle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Didnt your mob trade pick 12 to get this dude? He was also at another club in 2008.

I rather get a mature aged forward in the wafl. I rather use pick 3 on marshall.

We got other picks and players for pick 12 as well as Tom Lee and Lee couldn't be any worse than Taberner or Apeness.

So is it ?

I think it's a fair question.

He's not totally to blame for us losing those GFs but some of his selections didn't help, like picking spuds like Raph Clarke and Robert Eddy ahead of players like Hudghton, Geary, Steven and Armitage.

He also left Luke Ball on the bench for most of the last quarter in the 2009 GF when he was one of our best players that day, probably one of the reasons Ball cracked the shits and went to Collingwood.

2015 minor premiers (first trophy in 20+ years) to winning only 3 games close to the end of season 2016

Supporters still a bunch of clueless clowns

Shit coach with no history of building a team in the midst of a team that needs building

Rocks are well off
well ross lyon never coached a club with a top 5 pick...

We got other picks and players for pick 12 as well as Tom Lee and Lee couldn't be any worse than Taberner or Apeness.

He's not totally to blame for us losing those GFs but some of his selections didn't help, like picking spuds like Raph Clarke and Robert Eddy ahead of players like Hudghton, Geary, Steven and Armitage.

He also left Luke Ball on the bench for most of the last quarter in the 2009 GF when he was one of our best players that day, probably one of the reasons Ball cracked the shits and went to Collingwood.
was it ross lyons fault that the saints kicked 9.14.68 in the 2009 granny?

yes no history of playing youth unless no other option
yet he somehow played youth
2015 minor premiers (first trophy in 20+ years) to winning only 3 games close to the end of season 2016

Supporters still a bunch of clueless clowns

Shit coach with no history of building a team in the midst of a team that needs building

Rocks are well off
Again... no more empty trophy cabinet jokes.

Yep walk out on a contract thats worth 1 million a year, when you can get sacked and get the full pay out. Genius.
You've got a short memory. He walked on the Aints to come to you. If someone waves a bigger bag of money and a better list, he'll be gone. Let's face it, as we both know, Ross ain't no list builder. He needs readymade footballers who can play his style of grind footy. The only real question is: where to next? Could be the Tigers, or maybe Brisbane, but they're in worse shape than you.

So if he had stayed, he would have got you a flag ?

You've got a short memory. He walked on the Aints to come to you. If someone waves a bigger bag of money and a better list, he'll be gone. Let's face it, as we both know, Ross ain't no list builder. He needs readymade footballers who can play his style of grind footy. The only real question is: where to next? Could be the Tigers, or maybe Brisbane, but they're in worse shape than you.
Ok you intelligent flog. I am going to explain...

We are paying Ross Lyon 1 million a year. your telling me if another club offered 2 million a year, he will go?

he is with us until 2020. His balls and bumhole is chain to our club until 2020.

Again... He never had the chance to rebuild the saints.

As for your mob... you have traded a shit load of players.

One day at a time. Lets see what happens during The trade period and the draft.

was it ross lyons fault that the saints kicked 9.14.68 in the 2009 granny?

Yes, coaches are supposed to teach goal kicking, Ross is probably too busy teaching tackling, scragging and flooding.

So if he had stayed, he would have got you a flag ?

Nah we were on the slide when he left just like Freo are now.

We are paying Ross Lyon 1 million a year. your telling me if another club offered 2 million a year, he will go?

he is with us until 2020. His balls and bumhole is chain to our club until 2020.
have fun.

It will be enjoyable, how long until you want him gone?

Yes, coaches are supposed to teach goal kicking, Ross is probably too busy teaching tackling, scragging and flooding.

i guess you did watch mark jacko jackson on open mike?

Jacko learned how to be a decent set shot by practice.

have fun.
I will mate. And you can watch me strap him to your bed while I whip him with a chain wearing a dominatrix gimp out fit! lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So why are you so upset he left if he wasn't the coach to take you to a flag ?

He broke a contract (well there was a clause, which I bet he has with you guys as well) for more money at Freo. If someone offers him more I have no doubt he will jump.

He had every chance to do the rebuild at the Ainst, but he left, and left them in a mess. He may well do the same to you is all I'm saying. Then you and plugger can be best mates and voodoo doll buddies.

Lyon will have a "get out" clause in his contract. Guaranteed.
Nah he will sit there and receive his million a year. He's set up for 4 years no matter what happens
Most likely and probably a guarantee of some sort of pay out as well.

Either way he's in the money.

Well... there are some key factors coming into the end of this season and start of next season....

For 2016.... delistinngs, Drafting, Trading, Fixtures for a start.

For 2017... injuries, pre season, healthy squad...

most importantly my personal favourite and yours.... the future of zac dawson.

I said on the freo board we should have a healthy list and a different forward structure in 2017. I say you can put a blanket over freo and 9 other teams.

Next year... My prediction freo will finish any where between 5th to 14th.

Well... there are some key factors coming into the end of this season and start of next season....

For 2016.... delistinngs, Drafting, Trading, Fixtures for a start.

For 2017... injuries, pre season, healthy squad...

most importantly my personal favourite and yours.... the future of zac dawson.

I said on the freo board we should have a healthy list and a different forward structure in 2017. I say you can put a blanket over freo and 9 other teams.

Next year... My prediction freo will finish any where between 5th to 14th.

So do you think there will be a flag before the 25th season?

So your saying he is returning to his spiritual coaching home at $ydney? :eek:

He broke a contract (well there was a clause, which I bet he has with you guys as well) for more money at Freo. If someone offers him more I have no doubt he will jump.

He had every chance to do the rebuild at the Ainst, but he left, and left them in a mess. He may well do the same to you is all I'm saying. Then you and plugger can be best mates and voodoo doll buddies.
i will remind you ome thing... Ross Lyon is born in 1966. If he survives until 2020, he will be 55 years old.

I reckon he will retire

That's why we have the highest % of all sides ATM?:drunk:

You're just jealous because someone tore a big hole in your web.
Scorning someone who learnt his trade at your club? Typical bloody bandwagoners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay How's Ross Lyin working out for you Failmantle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back