Vintage Bay How's Ross Lyin working out for you Failmantle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone want to stay at Freo?

They might have to borrow Essendon's top ups next year.
Our number 1 ticketholder, Defacto is staying. He just reconfirmed his support for Fremantle just two days ago.

Apparently Ross is considered a father figure at Freo.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/af...l/news-story/8864bf73e41b3a8f722cc0a18dfa744d

Darth-Vader_6bda9114.jpeg

Missed a good Fritzl opportunity there.

I actually considered that but thought that was a bit harsh even for Ross.

Darth Vader is probably more appropriate anyway since he turncoated to the dark side and is a choking campaigner that ultimately loses when it counts.

Maclure mentioned on 360 last night that Rossy was shopping around for a new job in Melbourne over the xmas break scared Freo into giving him 5 before someone else did.
He ran out on the Saints when the rebuild was on and got 5 from Freo and was looking for the next sucker when Freo was finished and it was Freo again lol
he is as cunning as Hurley

Darth Vader is probably more appropriate anyway since he turncoated to the dark side and is a choking campaigner that ultimately loses when it counts.
So the blame for your two GF losses lays squarely on his shoulders ?

No passion left in the players or supporters, long road ahead for a coach with no history of bringing through new players.

Today was pretty Much Michael Walters vs Adelaide Crows, he is the only one out there that looks like he wants to play. What a spud choice of a captain to.
lol. History of not bringing in new players?

in the 2013 gf Ross lyon brought in neale and sutcliffe. both blokes from the 2011 draft. one was pick 58, the other was pick 71.

Do we really want to go down another thread about ross lyons youf policy? We have played weller, blakely, langdon, tucker, alex Pearce and Apeness. Balic just recovered from his wrist injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cockburn United are in deeeeeeeep trouble. If NTTAWWT Fyfe leaves, may as well switch out the lights. I think Lyin will jump ship at the end of this season.
Yep walk out on a contract thats worth 1 million a year, when you can get sacked and get the full pay out. Genius.

it is such good karma that a team with such ******ed supporters ends up with Ross the gift that keeps on giving
we have been crap for 20 games and your getting your rocks off?

Okay...
We'll give you Tom Lee and a 3rd rounder for him.
Hahaha you ****ing genius.

Didnt your mob trade pick 12 to get this dude? He was also at another club in 2008.

I rather get a mature aged forward in the wafl. I rather use pick 3 on marshall.

Putting alot of eggs into the Fyfe basket, and has no idea how to re build a list.
better than putting all your eggs on priddis or wellimgham

Does anyone want to stay at Freo?

They might have to borrow Essendon's top ups next year.
the fct your team has less injuries md your still crap. makes me laugh.
Jesus this guy is a complete ****en moron.
far from it.... Darlings ducking his head again?

Good luck on friday though.

lol. History of not bringing in new players?

in the 2013 gf Ross lyon brought in neale and sutcliffe. both blokes from the 2011 draft. one was pick 58, the other was pick 71.

Do we really want to go down another thread about ross lyons youf policy? We have played weller, blakely, langdon, tucker, alex Pearce and Apeness. Balic just recovered from his wrist injury.

yes no history of playing youth unless no other option

So the blame for your two GF losses lays squarely on his shoulders ?
So is it ?

I think it's a fair question.

we have been crap for 20 games and your getting your rocks off?

Okay...

Hahaha you ****ing genius.

Didnt your mob trade pick 12 to get this dude? He was also at another club in 2008.

I rather get a mature aged forward in the wafl. I rather use pick 3 on marshall.

better than putting all your eggs on priddis or wellimgham

2015 minor premiers (first trophy in 20+ years) to winning only 3 games close to the end of season 2016

Supporters still a bunch of clueless clowns

Shit coach with no history of building a team in the midst of a team that needs building

Rocks are well off

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay How's Ross Lyin working out for you Failmantle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back