Hume FL - 2010 Season Begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you name the 10, i wrote them off last year when they apparentally lost a heap of players, and they still won.
Hart, K Bahr, Flanigan, M Gleeson retired.
A Armstrong retired from senior footy will coach 2s
Litchfield and Bloomfield Lavy or Albury
McKelvie, Parr and S Lane to Wagga sides

talkin to a bloke who is good friends with Nick Holman and he said if Nth Albury dont look like being any good he will head out to jindera. Wouldnt be suprised by this as his girlfriend is a jindera netballer. maybe nop can give us the heads up on this one

Holman no chance unless Lou cracks the whip. Bomber big chance if i was a betting man and i am albeit a very ordinary one he will play. he has gone from No chance. to maybe, to I'll do all of the pre-season, to telling his wife that he doesn't think he'll cope just watchiong from the sidelines. I reckon his 75% chance

Flanigan will be playing at Yack boys,spoke to Brent Lillis on thur. Bomber will play probably not much but he'll be available come september which as we no lads, that when it counts.:thumbsu:

Hart, K Bahr, Flanigan, M Gleeson retired.
A Armstrong retired from senior footy will coach 2s
Litchfield and Bloomfield Lavy or Albury
McKelvie, Parr and S Lane to Wagga sides

Is Darren Howard going around again? Thats a fair list of outs! That has to see the Cats slide down the ladder a bit surely.

reading the tallangatta site i see that andrew robertson from culcairn is coaching wagunyah, that would have to hurt culcairn as he was near their best player, does anyone know who else they might of lost ?????

So that leaves how many Hume League clubs without coaches ?
Osborne
Walla
Billabong Crows
Lockhart
Holbrook - Jason Hollard
Magpies - Ian Romeril
BB Saints - Glen Eddy
Henty - Adam Wiseman
Coleambally - Shaun Brooker
Culcairn - Luke Donnan
Jindera - Dale McFaull
CDHBU - Jarrod Hanrahan
Rand/Walb - Clinton Gilson
Howlong - Marc Almond

Border Mail confirming Holbrook's worst kept secret this morning, with Hollard confirmed as coach. How are the four teams without a coach going in the hunt ? Things must be getting a bit nervous at a few clubs.
What about Walla. Anyone know who is in the mix there ? I have heard nothing.

Any news down from Lockhart/Osborne way? Have not heard much at all apart from just some speculation and the obvious news that both their coaches have left. Both will be huge losses but i think Osborne will cover Harts departure while a Lockhart side without Mcpherson will struggle imo. Have also heard Lockharts young ruckman is leaving. Can anyone confirm this? I cant remember his name, last name begins with an s??? i think

Robbo will be a big loss for Culcairn I think and the early money has to be on jindera for the flag if what we are hearing on here is anything to go by.

Any news down from Lockhart/Osborne way? Have not heard much at all apart from just some speculation and the obvious news that both their coaches have left. Both will be huge losses but i think Osborne will cover Harts departure while a Lockhart side without Mcpherson will struggle imo. Have also heard Lockharts young ruckman is leaving. Can anyone confirm this? I cant remember his name, last name begins with an s??? i think

Robbo will be a big loss for Culcairn I think and the early money has to be on jindera for the flag if what we are hearing on here is anything to go by.

I know osbourne have been talking to corey munson from turvey to coach. I'm not sure where there upto. Munson is a gun player but doesnt strike me as the coaching type, only time will tell i guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how did training go NOP ??. did you get many there ?? did bomber train ??
had about 35 there tifm. Bomber was an apology but has every intention to train (so he'll play). Apart from Preston and Barlee there were no notable absences. Was great to see Killa and Reaper hooking in.:thumbsu:

how did training go NOP ??. did you get many there ?? did bomber train ??
yer i find this ridiculous to that you constantly ask questions bout jindera. like everyone pumpin ya tyres by the sounds of it. ppl will ask questions bout the club if they wanna kno.

and nop it was 43 there. was interesting to see mick blomleys liitle brother Sam there training

I hear BB have signed Goonan from DMB who is another ruckman:eek: Looks as though Glanville will play forward which is a bonus for them. Taking shape out there bit short on backman though or are they:rolleyes:

I hear BB have signed Goonan from DMB who is another ruckman:eek: Looks as though Glanville will play forward which is a bonus for them. Taking shape out there bit short on backman though or are they:rolleyes:
Have also signed two other Riverina league players reportadly as good Guest as well, both midfielders. In the hunt for a former O and M centre half back also.:)

yer i find this ridiculous to that you constantly ask questions bout jindera. like everyone pumpin ya tyres by the sounds of it. ppl will ask questions bout the club if they wanna kno.

and nop it was 43 there. was interesting to see mick blomleys liitle brother Sam there training

sams older than micheal

Have also signed two other Riverina league players reportadly as good Guest as well, both midfielders. In the hunt for a former O and M centre half back also.:)

i thought Bomber was staying with Jindera. Have you guys signed Weldon yet. he could hold down the key position downback for you.

Word is Osborne have signed a coach No name as yet although apparently he has played in the o and m within the last 3 or 4 years and played in the RFL last season. Which leads me to either Chris Jackson (who i gather is suppose to be coaching East Wagga) or as earlier mentioned Corey Munson

fairly certain jackson has signed with east wagga for a 2 year deal. havent heard much talk between turvey and munson so a osborne job could be on the cards??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back