Hume FL......2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out and watched game yeah it was a cracker! Campbell is a gun was bog in rep game last year, a very silky player. Cerato never played in that game he is a gun too with a lethal kick. If Marlow, Beckmans, Johnson and Wooden stay right they will go very close to taking a flag back to the Hart!!!

Just slow down with ya strokes there Buddy, there's a long way to go yet. From memory Culcairn were 17 & 1 going into finals last year and two weeks later they were 'also rans'... so lets just take it one week at a time hey. I like your enthusiasm though :thumbsu:

Went out and watched game yeah it was a cracker! Campbell is a gun was bog in rep game last year, a very silky player. Cerato never played in that game he is a gun too with a lethal kick. If Marlow, Beckmans, Johnson and Wooden stay right they will go very close to taking a flag back to the Hart!!!

Hopefully the lockhart faithful don't overshoot the runway like 99' I think the t-shirt fire is still burning.

Hopefully the lockhart faithful don't overshoot the runway like 99' I think the t-shirt fire is still burning.
Well said boys,there is a long season ahead and premierships are not won in April,we wont know who is the real deal until everyone has played each other ,we should have a better idea in a months time...remember four weeks ago Howlong were unbeatable yet Culcairn should have rolled them on saturday.One thing that is looking a distinct possibility is that neither of last years grand finalists will even make the six.

Well said boys,there is a long season ahead and premierships are not won in April,we wont know who is the real deal until everyone has played each other ,we should have a better idea in a months time...remember four weeks ago Howlong were unbeatable yet Culcairn should have rolled them on saturday.One thing that is looking a distinct possibility is that neither of last years grand finalists will even make the six.
Geez boys just putting it out there, not sitting on the fence until finals time to give my prediction! we can all sit back and say who will win the gf when its finals time. I dont even follow lockhart just local footy around the area!! For what its worth Narrandera to win RFL, Yarrawonga in OM, and The Rock in FFL!!!!

Remembrance day for the jindera fullback today as lamb kicked 11.11. Jindera very undermanned but the% boost for the brookers was great. Brookers now aim up for cul which should be a cracker at cul in a fortnight.

Geez boys just putting it out there, not sitting on the fence until finals time to give my prediction! we can all sit back and say who will win the gf when its finals time. I dont even follow lockhart just local footy around the area!! For what its worth Narrandera to win RFL, Yarrawonga in OM, and The Rock in FFL!!!!
Settle down tiger,no one is sitting on the fence,I was just stating that we would like see everyone play each other before we start predicting premiers...Looking at todays results I will rest my case (hard to see a flag going back to the Hart )If it makes you feel better champ my prediction for top 3 will be Howlong,Osborne and Henty,as for premiers , lets wait and see .

Settle down tiger,no one is sitting on the fence,I was just stating that we would like see everyone play each other before we start predicting premiers...Looking at todays results I will rest my case (hard to see a flag going back to the Hart )If it makes you feel better champ my prediction for top 3 will be Howlong,Osborne and Henty,as for premiers , lets wait and see .[/qYour kidding me Hawka not sitting on the fence!!!!!! lets wait and see???? Any more on the fence and the stakes would be up ya clacker!!!!!!

Remembrance day for the jindera fullback today as lamb kicked 11.11. Jindera very undermanned but the% boost for the brookers was great. Brookers now aim up for cul which should be a cracker at cul in a fortnight.

hope he played on more than one player. congram miler and blomley could have had thier turn. only the coach is to blame if it was one player... and from what i hear the coach belittled a few after the game and might not be the best move since there is only about two blokes there who like him..

henty look the good after a few good tests..cant wait for them to play the spiders.

hope he played on more than one player. congram miler and blomley could have had thier turn. only the coach is to blame if it was one player... and from what i hear the coach belittled a few after the game and might not be the best move since there is only about two blokes there who like him..

henty look the good after a few good tests..cant wait for them to play the spiders.

you obviously have nfi what your talking about. the coach did not belittle a soul after the game. in fact he remained rather positive which you need to be with such a young inexperienced side. full credit to chops who was unstoppable who dominated two different opponents. get your facts right cold player

you obviously have nfi what your talking about. the coach did not belittle a soul after the game. in fact he remained rather positive which you need to be with such a young inexperienced side. full credit to chops who was unstoppable who dominated two different opponents. get your facts right cold player

don't know if your living in a bubble. you must be one of the two that like him.. i can only go off what one of the bulldog players told me. don't know the coach myself but i had a few over the years that thought they owned everyone at the club and they all blew in and soon blew back out again and leave others to fix the club when thier gone..

don't know if your living in a bubble. you must be one of the two that like him.. i can only go off what one of the bulldog players told me. don't know the coach myself but i had a few over the years that thought they owned everyone at the club and they all blew in and soon blew back out again and leave others to fix the club when thier gone..
If the coach is that unpopular 'cold player' and as you say,only two players at the club actually like him,then what the hell were the doggies committee thinking by re-appointing him ,surely if he is that despised they would have picked up on it before you have.Not sure you do have your facts right.

If the coach is that unpopular 'cold player' and as you say,only two players at the club actually like him,then what the hell were the doggies committee thinking by re-appointing him ,surely if he is that despised they would have picked up on it before you have.Not sure you do have your facts right.

very hard to not reappoint the coach after a premiership hawka...and so it should be...and i hear lots of players left after it cause of him..but starts to become very clear that the club is headed downhill... and how many players did the coach bring with him? maybe better options. next year he will be gone and a huge mess will be left behind....

good interleague squad thie season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

very hard to not reappoint the coach after a premiership hawka...and so it should be...and i hear lots of players left after it cause of him..but starts to become very clear that the club is headed downhill... and how many players did the coach bring with him? maybe better options. next year he will be gone and a huge mess will be left behind....

im not going to get into an online argument with someone who is faceless. just make sure you check facts before shooting your mouth cp. as for a mess, hardly think pumping games into kids that before this year may have had to wait to get an opportunity , is hardly a mess.

Holbrooks early season form has been pretty average, but may improve quickly as I hear they have signed Brad Thompson. Anyone confirm that for us? Thompson a bit older and slower than a few years ago in his O&M glory days but gee he'd still be a fair player in the Hume League.

Holbrooks early season form has been pretty average, but may improve quickly as I hear they have signed Brad Thompson. Anyone confirm that for us? Thompson a bit older and slower than a few years ago in his O&M glory days but gee he'd still be a fair player in the Hume League.

Will be handy addition and help stiffen up the brookers adding some experience and strength to the young brookers side. :thumbsu: can't wait to read the posts about Holbrook opening chequebook blah blah :rolleyes:

Will be handy addition and help stiffen up the brookers adding some experience and strength to the young brookers side. :thumbsu: can't wait to read the posts about Holbrook opening chequebook blah blah :rolleyes:

I heard he hasnt played for a few years and he didnt want to play footy as he lives in melbourne and travels up here on weekends to see his kids. But that information is a little dated.

Very interesting start to the season.. I would think that a few of last years finals teams are going to struggle to play finals action this year. But its a long season ahead yet. We are going to have to play some pretty good footy this weekend to beat Henty.

Not sure about that big al, Holbrook appear to be off the pace a little this year,would be hard to see them replicating last years effort at this stage,missing Palmer big time and very weak in the rucking stakes also would like to see more from Twitt,after all, he is being handsomely rewarded for his efforts.

The squad is:
Holbrook: Zac Fulford, Jarrod Twitt, Michael Lamb, Mikal Bloom, Brent Hibberson, James Breen

Osborne: Peter Heath, Luke Heyme, Marty Bahr, Hayden Gleeson, Matt Clarke, Rory Muggivan, Daniel O’Connell, Trent Perczyk, Jamie Parr

Murray Magpies: Callum Oates, Patrick Robinson

Billabong Crows: Matt Toohey, Josh Evans

Henty: Ryan Hon, Shannon Terlich, Jamarl O’Sullivan, Joel Klemke, James Ellis, Heath Ohlin

Lockhart: Dane Campbell, Chris Cerato, David Johnson, Jacob Wooden, Tom Marlow

Rand-Walbundrie: Brendan Simmons, Jesse Dale, Cameron McNeil

Brocklesby-Burrumbuttock: Chris and Joe Boulton, Kylin Morey, Dean Murphy

Walla: Jayden Quinlivan, Jarrod Hills, Troy Taylor, Relton Roberts, Andrew Wood, Jason Murray

CDHBU: Brad Talbot

Culcairn: James Paton, Brent Barber, Kyle Lieschke, Trent Logue, Jarrah Makysmow, Shannon Gilson

Jindera: Ash Sibraa, Brett Garland, Dean McLaren, Linton Congram

Howlong: Steve Fouracre, Steve Bradshaw, Adrian Rijnbeek, Steven Church, Beau Walker, Toby Pargeter, Troy Price.

b: heyme paton barber

hb: rijnbeek murphy clarke

c: walker twitt mcneil

hf: roberts lamb terlich

f: hon perczyk marlow

foll: o'sullivan campell bloom

inter: sibraa ohlin cerato taylor

emerg: gilson muggivan parr

alot of good players to pick from and was hard to leave gison out cause he gives all for interleague footy

alot of good players to pick from and was hard to leave gison out cause he gives all for interleague footy

Gee whichever way you look at it... If 90% of the players themselves available... Tallangatta are in for a loooong night. Relton Roberts could be a bolter....!!!

No Piltz??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back